New Forum Suggestion...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 01:01 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
New Forum Suggestion...

So I'm driving to school today and I hear that dang song, "dirty little secret." Of course it's the last song I hear before I go into class, so what do you think is busting through my mind all dang day long? You guessed it.... I'll make you my dirty little secret.... Over and over and over.... But then I start to think about Stunt Life (which I do quite often cause I'm addicted to this ish) and I remember this idea I had a while back about a new forum.

Basically I was thinking there should be an "anonomous" forum where anyone can post, but it won't show your user name or your sig or anything... I mean there is some stuff that i would like to talk about but I don't like to let people know too much intimate stuff about me, however if there were a place I could go to discuss my deep feelings about stuff like private stuff that I can't tell anyone.

This forum would have to be moderated to keep the drama out, ya know, no flaming or anything like that, just serious posts.

I don't know, just somthing I was mulling over... What do you think?

Jarsh
Old 03-23-2006, 01:04 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: New Forum Suggestion...

I already gave ya my input on this back in the day, I think its brilliant, not sure how hard it would be to make happen with coding and stuff though....Im sure there would be alot of BS posts made though just to get attention... but yah if it was moderated I think it would be a hell of an idea....

Not to mention it would stop Kelm from getting picked on, its a win-win... lets make it happen people!
Old 03-23-2006, 01:18 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I think no matter what we would know what posts are kelms... lol
Old 03-23-2006, 08:30 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Something you want to confess, Jarsh?? I'm a good listener......
And I promise I wont' post it in the Girl's Bathroom.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ya know that little button to tell you a poster IP address? Mods and admins will always be able to tell.

An anonymous forum would be the same as having a second username to post under, just do that if u really have some **** to talk about. But remember the IP address button.

Originally Posted by Red
Something you want to confess, Jarsh?? I'm a good listener......
And I promise I wont' post it in the Girl's Bathroom.
We gave him a swirlie in the boys bathroom, thats probably what he wants to talk about.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Ya know that little button to tell you a poster IP address? Mods and admins will always be able to tell.

An anonymous forum would be the same as having a second username to post under, just do that if u really have some **** to talk about. But remember the IP address button.

We gave him a swirlie in the boys bathroom, thats probably what he wants to talk about.
Jarsh just wants dirt on people who spilltheir guts thinking they are anonymous (sp.)
Old 03-23-2006, 04:06 PM

I don't have that option...
Old 03-23-2006, 04:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I don't have that option...
that sux for you
Old 03-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Ha ha ha....an internet swirlie!!!!