the NEW stuntlife.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: the NEW stuntlife.com

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
New site sucks. I'm restricted from areas, I can't see who's lurking and I get lost everytime I want to look at something.
all I can say is hang in there.

I'm sure that things are getting worked out with all the new updates.

I think if you guys get enough people to suggest what it is that you don't like about the site, I'm sure the Admins will listen.

Just keep blowing up this forum (with respectful comments, slandering this site isn't gonna get you anywhere) and I'm sure your voices will be heard.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I only miss the lurking thingo now, I'm more happier than I was before because I'm allowed back into a few restricted forums

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I only miss the lurking thingo now, I'm more happier than I was before because I'm allowed back into a few restricted forums
yeah I hear ya on the lurker bar at the bottom, but really it's gone because it helps ease the strain on the website. So with it gone the plan is that the site won't go down, like it used to do on pretty much a weekly basis...
Old 02-23-2006, 12:41 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give it thumbs up on being faster. Dial up is **** but now I don't have to wait 5 minutes for a page to come up.

Damn bike has been eating into my internet stunting funds too much

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:42 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough

Yeah I miss the lurker bar as well... Oh well, its ok being gone cause it helps the site run faster!
Old 02-23-2006, 09:26 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by shugga
Yeah I miss the lurker bar as well... Oh well, its ok being gone cause it helps the site run faster!
doesnt seem to make a difference to me at all