posting pics in classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 04:33 PM

Jimbo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
posting pics in classifieds

In another forum im on, we made it a rule that you have to post a pic of what your going to sell within a few days or your post gets dropped. this has helped not only the buyer but the seller, and everyone else intrested, since it prevent un-needed posts and pm. i think it would be a great thing to incorperate since stuntlife does a lot of buying and selling.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Re: posting pics in classifieds

Sounds good yet everyone doesnt have access to a digital camera. It seems to work alright for now until we get our new classifieds program installed.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:07 PM

Jimbo7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know but I'm sure you can find someone does, or post a pic of a similar one (if it's stock or whatever)
Old 05-18-2005, 03:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Jimbo7
In another forum im on, we made it a rule that you have to post a pic of what your going to sell within a few days or your post gets dropped. this has helped not only the buyer but the seller, and everyone else intrested, since it prevent un-needed posts and pm. i think it would be a great thing to incorperate since stuntlife does a lot of buying and selling.
Its a good idea for the most part, but there are 2 problems:
1 People wont follow the rule, and its not really worth policing
2 Alot of items that get sold here arent worthy of a picture. Stuff like brake levers, sprockets, etc...you either want it or you dont, no pic necessary. Items like that make up a good percentage of the products on the market here.