Forum madness Etc Attn: Shugga

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 01:51 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Forum madness Etc Attn: Shugga

Mods before you delete this just read.

I am requesting that Shugga himself please make a post and reply ANYTHING stating what he wants and doesnt want on his boards. I know he has appointed you guys as mods, but the same threads you guys are moving and deleting I used to see here all the time and benifited from them.

Questions for ya Shugga:

Is it wrong if your members post a thread about what gloves/stunt gear everyone wears and people post links?

Is it wrong if someone ask who is going to be selling gear at stuntwars and what gear they will be selling and people to reply to reply?

Is it wrong if someone gets some new gear and would like to show other members of the stunt community what they have to offer.

The reason im asking these questions is because all threads of this sort have been deleted when someone makes something in this nature. I understand this is your site and all, but I thought this was the site for the stunt "COMMUNITY" not stunt "COMMUNISM". IF people cant post here asking others general questions as those listed above then where are they supposed to go .

I have used this site plenty in the past to find out what gear people sell and i buy it, to find out what gloves are good and ill get a pair etc, but if people can't be free to ask such questions and other people can't read information about such topics then where are they supposed to get informed ?

All in all im just wanting to hear from shugga his views on this, because I know he doesn't wear nothing but stuntlife gear, and the other gear he probably has i wonder where he saw pics of it or heard new gear came out ... his forums maybe

Im not trying to start anything just want to get everything in the clear.

Mods please leave this alone until Shugga responds ... pm him a link or something to this thread but im sure im not the only one here who wants to hear it from shugga. If he says no this .. no that .. then ill respect that. I just dont know when all this changed from community to communism.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Banned

snakes1100 is a decent person
Re: Forum madness Etc Attn: Shugga

This thread is closed until Shugga posts to it, that means no mods need to post to it either.

If anyone needs to know, I removed the 4 posts after the original.