Please Help Me

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 10:46 AM

natco21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Please Help Me

Anyone who can help me.....PLEASE READ

I ordered a wheelie bar and a crash cage from stuntlife in May and have not received it yet. It has been about 6 months since the order. I have email them about 50 times, put in a complaint to paypal, left several messages with them, and wrote a complaint to the FBI for computer fraud. All I want is my money back and have tried several times to get in touch with them. They have not replied nor sent me my money back.

Anyone who has information on how to resolve this problem, please help. It would be greatly appreciated.

They owe me $437.00. I dont know if they are trying to screw me or what. I am getting ready to take them to court. Any information on how to contact them better please let me know.

I wouldnt order any parts from stuntlife because they might try and steal your money.

Thanks,
natco21@hotmail.com
Old 12-29-2004, 05:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

40stunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Please Help Me

It sure seems like It would be alot easier to communicate over the site than run a long distance bill up.Just my 2 cents.Im still waiting for a reply to a pm and 2 messages posted on this site.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:23 PM

Not for nothing..wouldnt you be alittle worried if you were out $437.00 for 6 months and you have heard nothing at all.
Old 12-30-2004, 04:44 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by natco21
Not for nothing..wouldnt you be alittle worried if you were out $437.00 for 6 months and you have heard nothing at all.
Ofcousre! There just doing there job of covering-up the bosses mess . It's been the same story for over a year now. Sucks when people are here willing to support the site and have to wait "SEVERAL" months to get their merchandise. Good business...NO...but at least the posts are getting moved to the right spot.

The mods will probably delete this as freedom of speech isn't tollerated here either .
Old 01-01-2005, 11:31 AM

Still no word? maybe better luck this year?
Old 01-03-2005, 11:44 AM

Called the store ,and message says closed for the holidays
Old 01-04-2005, 12:48 PM

Thanks for trying...thats the most anyone has done for me at stuntlife.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:53 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

hey bro they are just having tech difficulties if you post on here they will respond faster. Dont jump to conclusions, they are not trying to screw you. i highly doubt that shugga and everyone else would devote this much time to a website and then screw their own people. give them a call before you start your revenge.
Old 01-04-2005, 02:29 PM

Called agin today,message still says closed for the christmas holidays. Does anyone on this board have another way of contacting Him?Im not saying the store is ripping anyone off,and I feel Ive been very polite and not talking any smack about anyone.I just would like to know whats up with my order as Im sure everyone else would like to know.Ive only seen a couple post asking my same question.So why cant someone respond with a its been shipped on such in such date ,or I havent had time to ship it ,or Ive been in a accident and cant ship it or??????? Having technical difficulty,dose not sound like a valid excuse,If he needs info or shipping adresses then he could post up.Am I right here?or what? How do other people feel?Maybe he needs to borrow a computer? Agin I dont want to sound like an *** I just dont get it. Ben
Old 01-04-2005, 03:24 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by 40stunt
Called agin today,message still says closed for the christmas holidays. Does anyone on this board have another way of contacting Him?Im not saying the store is ripping anyone off,and I feel Ive been very polite and not talking any smack about anyone.I just would like to know whats up with my order as Im sure everyone else would like to know.Ive only seen a couple post asking my same question.So why cant someone respond with a its been shipped on such in such date ,or I havent had time to ship it ,or Ive been in a accident and cant ship it or??????? Having technical difficulty,dose not sound like a valid excuse,If he needs info or shipping adresses then he could post up.Am I right here?or what? How do other people feel?Maybe he needs to borrow a computer? Agin I dont want to sound like an *** I just dont get it. Ben
i believe he is on vacation or something i will relay your message....sorry for the mix up...
\cody
Old 01-04-2005, 03:41 PM

Thanks cody.and whats up with the ride spot in riverside?(see post under statewide /california)I cant wait till this damn rain stops!!!Ive gota get away from this damn computer and ride.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by 40stunt
I agree. I have heard nothing about my order. I called today and the message says away for the holiday seasons, but the holidays are over. I am just pissed off that I have been out $437.00 since May of 2004. I think that Shugga should respond to people whos orders have been messed up for awhile. I was reading another complaint and he only ordered a tee shirt and didnt receive it for 3 weeks. I have been without my money for 6 months. I think there shold be a little bit of priority when responding to peoples orders.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:49 PM

Yes I left one message ,but it seems pointless to leave a message everytime I call.I also agree that first orders taken should be first orders that are shipped.The strange thing is he called me about 2 weeks after I placed my order to ask a couple questions,and he said they would be shipped the next day.Im just woundering if the order got lost or somthing and he dosnt know about it yet? Ben
Old 01-06-2005, 09:24 AM

I also left several messages, emails, PM's, and no response. I am getting ready to get a lawyer and then I will get my money. And i dont mean to be a bitch, but its $437.00. Its not like its 50 bucks.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:41 PM

Anyone get any info on this yet?Im going to try and call the store agin tomorrow.I sure would like to know what happened here??
Old 01-10-2005, 09:12 PM

As far as my order goes I think I know what happened.I was re listening to my answering machine and it seems Greg didnt have a shirt in stock ,and thats why he didnt ship it yet .I think?
Old 01-11-2005, 11:30 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by natco21
I also left several messages, emails, PM's, and no response. I am getting ready to get a lawyer and then I will get my money. And i dont mean to be a bitch, but its $437.00. Its not like its 50 bucks.
Get a laywer. You are certainly way more patient than me. If I forked out $400+ and didn't get what I paid for in the first month all hell would break lose. You will be feed tons of excusses anyways whenever you do get a response to this. A free t-shirt isn't worth waiting 6+ months to get your merchandise .
Old 01-14-2005, 09:08 PM

Back to the top..................................