Hey Shugga

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 03:03 AM

Lucky 7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man

Love the site but how come my group isn't recognized along with my home state even! I understand that we are not that well known of a stunt team yet but the untouchables have about thirty guys that ride with us, we just don't have a video yet or competed in stunt tournaments(we're not ready yet). My state on the other hand has more bible belted, uptight, candy pant, minivan marys in it than is believably possible. It doesn't help that our states total population is less than 700,000. There are plenty of places to stunt though. I know I am probably comin off like a whiney little miser but I'm just tryin to get a little respect. Thanx.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:01 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Shugga

We don't go out and find groups names to put up here, they come to us and request it, they also pay a $5 monthly charge to have their messageboards.
State boards are free but only set up when there is a demand for it and it is asked for, if you want South Dakota actice we can put it up but if there is no traffic then it isn't worth having it there and we'll pull it back down.
Don't take it personal, we accomadate anyone who asks.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:48 AM

Lucky 7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Shugga

:YEAH The state forum would be appreciated and I'll see if the guys want to have a group forum as well. Thanx alot.