CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Okay A-Holes.... Let's ride Saturday!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 09:45 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay A-Holes.... Let's ride Saturday!!

Seems like people are crying that they missed out on the 18th. Well... that's your fault, not mine! But the bottom line is that we still need footage, so let's do some filming/riding on Sat. Tiller said he could drag some boyz from his crew along if we got something together in our neck of the woods. I personally don't care where we ride... that's for the locals to decide. Let's just get things worked out by Friday and go for it!

-Drew
Old 07-20-2004, 10:04 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Okay A-Holes.... Let's ride Saturday!!

I'm down, let me know where, what time, details, directions.

I wanna ride allll day long. I only ridden a few times this year. And I have both my bikes set. let me know. me and My buddy Mike will be down. I'm sure Josh will be this time as well.

Lets rock! :YEAH

~Jared
Old 07-20-2004, 10:10 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Seems like people are crying that they missed out on the 18th. Well... that's your fault, not mine! But the bottom line is that we still need footage, so let's do some filming/riding on Sat. Tiller said he could drag some boyz from his crew along if we got something together in our neck of the woods. I personally don't care where we ride... that's for the locals to decide. Let's just get things worked out by Friday and go for it!

-Drew
Well.....I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, but that won't take very long. I'll check the exact time of it tonight when I get home.

As for a spot....I'll give Jordan a buzz and see if he has any ideas (if he's even off this weekend???). No place is safe up near where I live except for some of the back roads, but we'd need to keep moving...couldn't really stop in one spot. It just sucks.

Drew....let me know if you are free any evening this week and maybe we can hookup.

-Josh

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 07-20-2004 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-20-2004, 02:03 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
Well.....I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, but that won't take very long. I'll check the exact time of it tonight when I get home.

As for a spot....I'll give Jordan a buzz and see if he has any ideas (if he's even off this weekend???). No place is safe up near where I live except for some of the back roads, but we'd need to keep moving...couldn't really stop in one spot. It just sucks.

Drew....let me know if you are free any evening this week and maybe we can hookup.

-Josh
i believe jordan is back on a normal 8 -4:30 5 day a week schedule...i could ride on sunday, or maybe early in the day saturday...have a wedding saturday afternoon....or thursday night we could meet over in VT some where and do a little street riding..my bikes all legal..anyone elses?
Old 07-20-2004, 06:17 PM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point

i may be down for some stunting but i need to know where first.
Old 07-20-2004, 10:41 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by vtwoodrider
i may be down for some stunting but i need to know where first.
Any spots down that way Dan?

I'm looking around up here but don't have many leads.

Slink...your spot is just for bikes right???
Old 07-21-2004, 07:18 AM

slinky750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
Any spots down that way Dan?

I'm looking around up here but don't have many leads.

Slink...your spot is just for bikes right???
i dont know how long you'd last down there....maybe need to come up with an escape route.....though we play there for hours with the little bikes without problems..dont know wht the cops would say about quads.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:22 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

I love how you girls dance around in circles with no solutions! Jordan and I filmed last night. Probably doing more tonight if you want to go Phear. Trying to keep the riders to CVB only for these evening rides. After all... it'll be our video, so we really need a ton of footage with just the CVBz. Jordan has to work this weekend, but we should all still try and meet up. If we can make some sort of mount to my helmet or bike for a camera... I'll chase people around on the XR if you guys just wanna run roads. Let's get it figured out before Sat though. I'm not a local anymore so it's up to you guys to find the spot and pick the time.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:58 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by CVBz
I love how you girls dance around in circles with no solutions! Jordan and I filmed last night. Probably doing more tonight if you want to go Phear. Trying to keep the riders to CVB only for these evening rides. After all... it'll be our video, so we really need a ton of footage with just the CVBz. Jordan has to work this weekend, but we should all still try and meet up. If we can make some sort of mount to my helmet or bike for a camera... I'll chase people around on the XR if you guys just wanna run roads. Let's get it figured out before Sat though. I'm not a local anymore so it's up to you guys to find the spot and pick the time.
Oh Geez...I get 50 calls about the ride 4 hours away that I had no possible way to make it to, but none about one less than an hour from my place that I surely coulda went to.

hahahahahah.....anyway, I wish I woulda known this morning, because I would have tried to get ahold of a truck and driven it in to work with my quad to save time. As it is right now It'll take me an hour to get home tonight, plus an extra hour to get to Jordans house meaning it would be after 8:00 by the time I got there.

Andrew, can you PM me your #? I can't find it anywhere?

Also, anybody got Jordan's #, I can't find that either.

Man this sucks.