CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Some Interesting reading

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 11:37 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Some Interesting reading

I got a copy of a Police report that I need for court tomorrow.....you should find part of it interesting....haha....there are a few other pages to it, but nothing I need to post here...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	48359  

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 11-24-2003 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:37 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Interesting part....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	48358  
Old 11-24-2003, 12:11 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn.... that **** still gets me heated! Those focking cops will LIE about anything!!!

For the record......

-The pig never put on his blue lights.....LIAR

-The pig never saw any of us doing donuts.....LIAR

-The pig doesn't know the difference between a Banshee and an EX..... LIAR
(side note) I got issued the ticket ment for Phear and he was issued the ticket intended for myself. It's quite obvious that this focking PIG doesn't know **** and HATES motorized toys like quads and bikes.

VERMONT STATE TROOPERS = AZZHOLES!!!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:18 PM

neece303 is a decent person
wow... can't believe you guys are having to go to court for that... I was issued a ticket for riding in downtown went in and paid like 250.00 (think been a while) and left.. dont remember anything about registration... that is funny though... why are you just now going to court for something from 2002???
Old 11-24-2003, 12:38 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by CVBz
Damn.... that **** still gets me heated! Those focking cops will LIE about anything!!!

For the record......

-The pig never put on his blue lights.....LIAR

-The pig never saw any of us doing donuts.....LIAR

-The pig doesn't know the difference between a Banshee and an EX..... LIAR
(side note) I got issued the ticket ment for Phear and he was issued the ticket intended for myself. It's quite obvious that this focking PIG doesn't know **** and HATES motorized toys like quads and bikes.

VERMONT STATE TROOPERS = AZZHOLES!!!
Agreed....no donuts were being done at the time he came....there were black marks, but no donuts.

Agreed....did not put on blue lights until parked on side of the road with us.

Agreed....I received the ticket Andrew was supposed to get, and he received the ticket I was supposed to get. Another note, whoever got the one for the Banshee technically could have fought it because it was for "no registration" but the Banshee was registered legally. He coulda got us for other stuff, but didn't.

Chas, actually....long story short....we don't have to go for the incident above...that was taken care of with a couple tickets. Unfortunatly, that day I learned that my Banshee was actually stolen (not by me...by somebody before me). It was a shocker because....

#1. I had a loan on it and had to provide vin # to bank.

#2. I had it registered through the State of Vermont.

#3. I had insurance on it.

Somehow those 3 places missed finding out it was stolen, but when the cop ran the vin it came back bad. It was a rough time for sure, because nobody really knew what was going on.

They even took my 400ex to the impound because we couldn't find the VIN# on the frame of that....lol. The frame had been painted and it was extremely hard to read.

Anyway...that's about it....I'll let you guys know how tomorrow goes.

-Josh
Old 11-24-2003, 01:22 PM

Originally posted by PhearCVBz
Another note, whoever got the one for the Banshee technically could have fought it because it was for "no registration" but the Banshee was registered legally.

I got that one.... I even thought about fighting it because he DID issue a false ticket. Like you said.... the ticket I got was for no registration, but it was registered. One major thing that pissed me off was how the pig hassled me so bad, when I was standing on one side of the road with the quad on the other side when his 5.0 rolled up! I wasn't even on the damn quad and I still got a ticket for "riding" it while registered

PS.... there is no proof that I was actually riding a Banshee that day anyway!!!.........ignore my avatar please!

Last edited by CVBz; 11-24-2003 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:30 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PS.... there is no proof that I was actually riding a Banshee that day anyway!!!.........ignore my avatar please!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
Old 11-24-2003, 01:40 PM

Bill's Blaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Drew,

I understand what you are feeling right now, but the fact is you WERE riding. Getting mad at the cop because you got caught isn't going to make anything better.

I work with cops on a daily basis, and for the most part they are reasonable people just trying to keep things under control. They have to keep the public happy too. So when they get a call from people complaining about you guys riding on the road, they are expected to make an appearance so people can see that their tax dollars ARE going somewhere.

Saying that he didn't actually put his blues on, or he didn’t actually see the donuts.. You're just playing games now. You know what you did, you have to be accountable for it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I ride an unregistered bike, on private property with no permission. But if I get caught and ticketed, I can't get mad at the cop! I'm the one in the wrong.

So did the cop call a wrecker and charge you 75 bucks to tow your bike home? If not, what are you so mad about?

Bill
Old 11-24-2003, 02:06 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by Bill's Blaster
Saying that he didn't actually put his blues on, or he didn’t actually see the donuts.. You're just playing games now. You know what you did, you have to be accountable for it.
Actually....we did not do any donuts. No games about that one...we didn't do them.

I'm not saying anything bad about the cop, because after about 15 minutes of badgering us he was actually fairly decent....we were issued citations that were fair for the most part I guess. I don't remember the exact amount...it was like $150 each or something, and I paid for the wrecker fees. Truth is Andrew COULD have fought and won his ticket with no question because it was for NO REGISTRATION when in fact the bike was registered. I'm sure we could have gotten plenty more tickets though if he wanted to give them to us.

So, technically the cop did "lie" saying that he saw people doing donuts, because he didn't. The thing about the blue lights...well, yeah he was wrong...I guess that is more of a technicality...but he mentions "trying to stop the fourwheelers" when in fact he didn't....again, I suppose that is just a technicality. Doesn't really have an effect on the end result.

Either way....I think Andrew is basically saying that those statements the cop made were assumptions, rather than facts...though in his report he stated them as facts.

Anyway...all fines were paid and that part is done now.

-Josh
Old 11-24-2003, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Bill's Blaster
Drew,

I understand what you are feeling right now, but the fact is you WERE riding. Getting mad at the cop because you got caught isn't going to make anything better.
Bill.... first off.... you weren't there. Second.... I paid my fine over a year ago and put it behind me.(Thanks for the bad memory Phear!! ) Third.... I have every right for being mad at that cop. He treated me and my friends like ****. That's my perspective and opinion so please don't judge it or me. I am not a cop hater. I had friends in college who studied criminal justice and even dated a cop upon graduating. However, I know when an officer is abusing the system and that's what happened on that day. He knew he could play God and "tried" to strike fear in Lanphear and I in order to obtain the names of the quad riders that got away. Threat after threat, he finally gave up and brought us to our vehicles parked a couple miles away..... only so we could follow him for a half hour to the station to wait another 45min so he could hand us a ticket. A ticket, I might add, that could have been issued on the side of the road instead of taking up my entire afternoon. A ticket.... that wasn't even valid to begin with. I have personally been involved (different account) when issued a false affidavide before. I have stood there, in the court of law, with proof through photos, while the cop lies through his teeth. My mother is a paralegal and I've picked up many stories of shaddy cops. I feel like I know the legal system fairly well and how it works. Regardless of what anyone says or does to convince me..... I'll always believe that a majority of police officers abuse their power and lie on tickets, affidavides, and in the court of law. Just my 2 cents.

PS.... The road we were on was surrounded by swamp land on either side and the nearest house was a half mile away. Yes we were on the road.... but in no way harming little old ladies

Last edited by CVBz; 11-24-2003 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 02:57 PM

Sorry... this topic is getting me a little fired up. I don't like authority and don't like seeing the popo abuse their power.

Phear.... remember how he threatened us with Jail if we didn't give up names? How bout when he wanted to throw the entire book at us? Then he woke up... remembered he was a crumby highway patrolman and could only write a stupid ticket for something he never even saw!

Last edited by CVBz; 11-24-2003 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 03:47 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Phear.... remember how he threatened us with Jail if we didn't give up names? How bout when he wanted to throw the entire book at us? Then he woke up... remembered he was a crumby highway patrolman and could only write a stupid ticket for something he never even saw!
That part is very true....he went off on us for a fair amount of time trying to get us to crack....during that time he spit out some pretty wild stories about what he was going to do to us.....things that he didn't see....things that he couldn't prove....but most of all things that WE didn't do.

I'm all for paying for what I did wrong, and I did not contest the ticket....nor have I contested any ticket when I was doing something wrong. I understand the risk and am willing to pay for it if I have to....which I did.

I have a lot of respect for most cops and for what they do....However they are all human and many can't stand to admit it....I have been treated great by some, and treated like nothing by others....the ones that treat me like crap are the ones I have problems with. The drama from this day is just the start....The whole situation went on for months and months afterwards trying to figure out what was going on with the "stolen" Banshee. I know it's not their problem that I bought stolen property...I guess in the end it went where it needed to go, but the runaround I got before then was insane. I could write a book on it.

Anyway....didn't mean to stir up any bad memories or problems.....typically we look back on this day and laugh, and I sorta found the 1st page of the report kinda funny
Old 11-24-2003, 07:19 PM

Impreza25r is an unknown quantity at this point
WHERES THE VIDEO!!!! Drew you shoulda had that camera rolling
Old 11-24-2003, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by Impreza25r
WHERES THE VIDEO!!!! Drew you shoulda had that camera rolling

Watch our movie fool. We've got enough criminal evidence in that video to lock Me, Phear, Rizza, and Boy Wonder up for a couple years! I doubt you would know where the road is, but the shots of Hazen and Rizza doing mad burnouts..... that's the road we got busted on.... that same day. Besides.... I threw the camera in the bushes as soon as I saw the cop coming. Smartest thing I've ever done!
Old 11-24-2003, 07:36 PM

Impreza25r is an unknown quantity at this point
Good call i think photographic evidence would have been a bad thing. Hazen might have gotten his dream of meeting Bubba.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:38 PM

RedRebel is a decent person
Damn..i remember when you posted on atvcnnection about your shee..you were FUKIN PISSED.....I didnt know all this was still goingon.....good luck
da
Old 11-25-2003, 12:51 AM

Hazen is a decent person
He he he. Stay on the throttle and enter a wooded trail indeed. he he he
Old 11-25-2003, 12:57 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by Hazencvb
He he he. Stay on the throttle and enter a wooded trail indeed. he he he
Old 11-25-2003, 12:59 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW, yeah that is a pretty big pile of bullshit, as to what you have told me Josh. But he probally had to get a bonus so he could stop at dunkin doughnuts on the way home.......And I just found out from a trooper that lives in Bakersfield.....That if they see atv's on the road.....they are NOT suppose to chase them, there suppose to let them go....(Actuall words from a Vermont Trooper). That's what he told me and my dad, cause we go wheelin by his house alot. And Tell me later how your case turns out, Dana told me about it today, said his brother isn't happy, but nothin no one can do about it I guess..........I'll be on later for sure.

Bryan