CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

July 26th Ridin'

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 03:25 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by sclevela
no bar! bar + learning 12's = bike turning into pogo stick!
, he's not trying to scrape

Andrew, not yet, hopefully really soon....plans changed slightly, but still should happen.

-Josh
Old 07-28-2003, 03:38 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet pics josh, I didn't even know you guys were goin to post. We meet you guys for the first time, and can barely do anything cause we aren't used to the small lot. I felt like you guys thought we sucked or something.

I guess we did a few things that were pretty cool. Definately getting used to the rear break, just from being there like 2 hours. Can't wait to hit it up again. You and Hazen are wicked cool, thanks for inviting us. We'll be in touch.

p.s. yea Josh is pretty retarded on that quad, doing wheelie's using his foot for the throttle.
to that. Hazen rockin out 12's pretty much, with his stock R6. You guys are wicked sick at riding, definately know what your doing. See ya soon.
keep rockin!!:YEAH
Old 07-28-2003, 04:04 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by PavementEater
You guys are wicked sick at riding, definately know what your doing.
Maybe you could change your profile to GMO & CVB fan.... hint, hint,... nudge, nudge
Old 07-28-2003, 06:37 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to actually.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:02 PM

Hazen is a decent person
I think the bike is sold. I rode my bike on the road about 300 miles, without stunting when I rode it on the street. I only tried a coupld stand-ups but without a stableizer it was too sketchy on landing. All my slow practice has been at the lot 3 times, about a total of 6 to 8 hours working on slow wheelies. But some of that was messing around with rollin endos.
The 12s are gettin closer but I don't like the bike. The next one is gonna be caged with a bar. Ready to move up to a bigger bike, we'll see what happens. Thanks for the kind words guys.

-Hazen
Old 07-28-2003, 11:51 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by PavementEater
Sweet pics josh, I didn't even know you guys were goin to post. We meet you guys for the first time, and can barely do anything cause we aren't used to the small lot. I felt like you guys thought we sucked or something.

I guess we did a few things that were pretty cool. Definately getting used to the rear break, just from being there like 2 hours. Can't wait to hit it up again. You and Hazen are wicked cool, thanks for inviting us. We'll be in touch.

p.s. yea Josh is pretty retarded on that quad, doing wheelie's using his foot for the throttle.
to that. Hazen rockin out 12's pretty much, with his stock R6. You guys are wicked sick at riding, definately know what your doing. See ya soon.
keep rockin!!:YEAH
Man I hear you with the small lot....It's gotta be a lot different. Of course we didn't think you sucked, I saw lots of cool stuff.

Deff gotta do it again, get ahold of us any time.

Nice to meet you guys.

-Josh