CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Phear....that new logo....

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 09:59 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Phear....that new logo....

do you have it? can you post it up for me?...i wanna send it to a few people and see what everyone thinks of the idea here.
thanks
Old 07-09-2003, 10:18 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Slinkman...Yes, here it is below...Also I'll post a quick thing I did with it below that...not sure if you like it, but anyway. Props on the design man..I think it looks good, especially just for a draft.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sdlogo1low.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	25180  
Old 07-09-2003, 10:20 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Name:	sdlogo2low.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	25181  
Old 07-09-2003, 10:55 AM

Originally posted by JLanphear
dude that sucks....can you possible come up with something worse!!! LOL...j/k..that looks tight..thats what i was talking about with making things uniform on each side...now i dont know about the font for the SD...there's something missing....anyway you can fill the whole thing in black and leave the SD white? like a sticker would be....i'm gonna post your version around and see what some people think.
Old 07-09-2003, 11:19 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Haha...I have no clue what I'm doing, but I wanted to see what it would like even on both sides....I'm sure Andrew and Josh from AFX will have some ideas.

I got no skills....all I could think of....of course, the edges need to be smoothed...

Name:	sdlogo3low.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	25200  
Old 07-09-2003, 11:41 AM

Originally posted by JLanphear
Haha...I have no clue what I'm doing, but I wanted to see what it would like even on both sides....I'm sure Andrew and Josh from AFX will have some ideas.

I got no skills....all I could think of....of course, the edges need to be smoothed...
that looks cool..but i think it would be hell to try and weed for a sticker...where is Andrew....he's usualy whoring around here some where.
Old 07-09-2003, 11:53 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Yeah, the small letters would be a pain if you had anything less than like a 8" sticker. A solid font would probably help.

Come on, somebody with skills post up!!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 11:56 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by slinky750
...where is Andrew....he's usualy whoring around here some where.
Duhhhh... Here I am!!!!

Give me some time... I'll get something done for ya.
Old 07-09-2003, 01:07 PM

Originally posted by CVBz
Duhhhh... Here I am!!!!

Give me some time... I'll get something done for ya.
k i gave you about half an hour...i know you have nothing better to do so lets get crackin..where is this ****!!!lol
Old 07-09-2003, 01:48 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point
check this one out....
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...041#post225041
Old 07-09-2003, 02:52 PM

K... here's your current one. I modified it so that you could use it as a solid. The red would be your solid color and white would be die-cut... ya know... nothing there... kinda like between your ears.

Maybe, if I get time, I'll make you a new logo. But seeing as how pushy you are... I'm not going to hurry

Name:	logo1.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	25227  
Old 07-09-2003, 03:08 PM

K... here's your current one. I modified it so that you could use it as a solid. The red would be your solid color and white would be die-cut... ya know... nothing there... kinda like between your ears.

Maybe, if I get time, I'll make you a new logo. But seeing as how pushy you are... I'm not going to hurry
that looks cool...i am not pushy..your just too damn slow for me...lol...j/k...can you do anything with the logo up above that josh and i were messin with?
Old 07-09-2003, 03:11 PM

Here... quit buggin me. I've got enough graphics to do for my job, for my team(CVBz), and for our sponsor(AfterFX). I'm just playing... Let me know if there's anything else.

PS... I know, I know.... You can't make the second logo into a solid sticker... well..... yes you can, just not from the version I've posted here. If you like it, I'll throw it up as a solid.

Name:	new logo.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	25234  
Old 07-09-2003, 03:14 PM

that looks cool...i am not pushy..your just too damn slow for me...lol...j/k...can you do anything with the logo up above that josh and i were messin with?
Yeah, I can work with that one above... give me a few months... I'll see what I can do.

Man... I outta start chargin for this shiat!!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 03:15 PM

Here... quit buggin me. I've got enough graphics to do for my job, for my team(CVBz), and for our sponsor(AfterFX). I'm just playing... Let me know if there's anything else.

PS... I know, I know.... You can't make the second logo into a solid sticker... well..... yes you can, just not from the version I've posted here. If you like it, I'll throw it up as a solid.
damn...the more i see your work..the more i see how i suck!!!....thats tight...do you have it in a bigger size? id like to get that one pritned up like that for say our business cards or something. if you got other **** to do dont worry about it..my stuff is more important LOL...keep up the good work...i'll send you my sister for payment.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:18 PM

...i'll send you my sister for payment.
I don't think a short bus would make it over Loveland Pass!

PS... For all the east coast people that don't know... Loveland Pass is the tunnel that goes through the mountains for 3 miles coming from Denver.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:22 PM

I don't think a short bus would make it over Loveland Pass!

PS... For all the east coast people that don't know... Loveland Pass is the tunnel that goes through the mountains for 3 miles coming from Denver.
actually i know where there is a short bus for sale right now for 350!!! i wanna buy it!
Old 07-09-2003, 03:39 PM

here's a larger die-cut version

Name:	logo2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	25239  
Old 07-10-2003, 09:46 AM

EnvisionGraphix is an unknown quantity at this point
alright,

Ive watched enough bitching lol

I am still waiting for my system to get back, its hard telling the SO called pros what you think is wrong with your own computer. They just dont like owning up that the board they sold me was garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slink, once I get the computer back up, i will get you a proof of whatever graphic you boneheads come up with, or maybe I will have to step in a design ya something, almost as good as drew now well not really but I guess from what everyone says I got the lock down on vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!!

once you guys come up with something, please send me a nice sized jpg, gif etc!!!!!!!!! then I can turn it to .eps or .ai unlike other graphics people I dont need your file in one format...

I'll post once Im back up and running!!!!!!!!!!

oh and slink I'll give you the best price around!!!!!!!!!!!!

later

josh
Old 07-10-2003, 02:23 PM

Originally posted by Afterfx
alright,

Ive watched enough bitching lol

I am still waiting for my system to get back, its hard telling the SO called pros what you think is wrong with your own computer. They just dont like owning up that the board they sold me was garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slink, once I get the computer back up, i will get you a proof of whatever graphic you boneheads come up with, or maybe I will have to step in a design ya something, almost as good as drew now well not really but I guess from what everyone says I got the lock down on vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!!

once you guys come up with something, please send me a nice sized jpg, gif etc!!!!!!!!! then I can turn it to .eps or .ai unlike other graphics people I dont need your file in one format...

I'll post once Im back up and running!!!!!!!!!!

oh and slink I'll give you the best price around!!!!!!!!!!!!

later

josh
Josh man...thanks!!!...though you havent done anything yet except get me all excited lol....when we finally come up with a final version of something and you get your system up and running we'll hook things up!!!...Lanphear can't say enough about how you hook them up and i'm glad your showing an interest in helping me. i'll help out with whatever i can but as of right now i have no "good" computers at home....my computer that had all my good programs also **** the bed...so now i'm just sittin back and needing everyone else to do the work for me...but believe me guys i'll owe you all big time!!! and i wont forget it!

Now Andrew....got anymore designs? i really liked that red logo you designed up...would love to see that or something close to it in a sticker.....is that something thats possible to cut in vinyl josh?

Anyone here got a hookup on shirts? i wanna gets some screen printed and i got a place that can do them for me..but just lookin to do some comparing.

Quick Reply: Phear....that new logo....