CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

This Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 01:14 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation This Weekend

Okay, we invaided one of the other threads enough so I figure that I'd start a new one here....

THIS WEEKEND.....I have the MiniDV cam, plenty of tapes, and probably even an extra person to run it. I know some of us are busy, but for those who aren't...LETS RIDE. If anybody wants to, I can give Jordan a call and see about the stunting spot, if we can't ride there we gotta settle for somewhere else....We've been without snow for a while now and haven't gotten together to film for one reason or another (mainly cause of the camera issue). I guess there is no sense waiting for the perfect day when none of us are busy, because that probably will be a while. We can get a head start on filming now. So for those of us who can ride, let's just make it happen.

If we can't get that nice spot in Swanton I'm open for suggestions. My buddy has a good sized field if we are desperate...I guess it's better than nothing.

Lemme know on here, or email josh@cvboyz.com or call 326-4349 .

Old 05-15-2003, 01:43 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn... do I have to move back to VT just to get **** done??? Somebody, please, film someone, doing something sick!!
Old 05-15-2003, 01:55 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by CVBz
Somebody, please, film someone, doing something sick!!
Something sick huh....You asked for it....

Old 05-15-2003, 02:11 PM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure, it's always gotta work like this... I actually have the weekend to do ****, and ride, except my bike is out of commission
Old 05-15-2003, 02:32 PM

Originally posted by redrizza
Hrm... I've been playing with egg crates.
It doesn't bother me that you posted a pic like that... well kinda.
What bothers me is the fact that you know of a site called www.boners.com That's desturbing.
Old 05-15-2003, 02:47 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Sure, it's always gotta work like this... I actually have the weekend to do ****, and ride, except my bike is out of commission
Well if you wanna bring your stock swing arm over let me know...maybe a couple of welds will be good enough to get you through a stunt session. I'll help ya do whatever, I know a bunch of people with welders....Kinda a lot to go through, but a weekend worth of riding/filming might make it worth it.
I've got tomorrow off from work so I'll be around all day.

Old 05-15-2003, 02:58 PM

Originally posted by JLanphear
Well if you wanna bring your stock swing arm over let me know...maybe a couple of welds will be good enough to get you through a stunt session. I'll help ya do whatever, I know a bunch of people with welders....Kinda a lot to go through, but a weekend worth of riding/filming might make it worth it.
I've got tomorrow off from work so I'll be around all day.
Well, if your buddies can weld alluminum, than maybe I'll take you up on that. Might as well give it a shot.

Originally posted by SallyDrew
What bothers me is the fact that you know of a site called ww.boners.com That's desturbing.
Haha, actually I've never been there. I found that pic on another msg. board.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:11 PM

Originally posted by limp dick mother f**ker
Haha, actually I've never been there. I found that pic on another msg. board.
Ummmm sure!
What ever you say spanky!

Last edited by CVBz; 05-15-2003 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:21 PM

Dude, you must have no life, to hang out in our "Weekend" thread all day. You live 4k frickin miles away, so why don't you
Old 05-15-2003, 03:24 PM

Originally posted by SallyDrew
That's desturbing.
SallyDrew, it's spelled disturbing. pfffff
Old 05-15-2003, 03:28 PM

Oh I'm sorry... did you think I cared??

The fact is that I'm working right now. Yes, even now as I type this message. You see... I'm a video editor by trade. And as most video editors know... there's a lot of down time while waiting for your project to "render". This is why it may appear to you, that I'm "hanging out" in your little thread. When in fact I am actually waiting for my projects to render.

So you can get the fudge out with your bad-self.... SPANKY!
Old 05-15-2003, 03:40 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Well, if your buddies can weld alluminum, than maybe I'll take you up on that. Might as well give it a shot.
I didn't think of that...Two out of the four that I know with welders might...I'll see if I can talk to one of them tonight...I'll let you know.

Now back to the bashing and name calling....
Old 05-15-2003, 04:05 PM

Originally posted by limp dick mother f**ker
Drew, it's spelled disturbing. pfffff
Gee... thanks for correcting the one weak spot in my intellegence. I did graduate high school with a higher GPA than you and I believe that our college grades weren't even close... I smoked you there too! And don't give me that "you went to Hesser" bullshit cause you went to Champlain!!!! Beeotch
Old 05-16-2003, 08:13 AM

Originally posted by CVBz
Gee... thanks for correcting the one weak spot in my intellegence. I did graduate high school with a higher GPA than you and I believe that our college grades weren't even close... I smoked you there too! And don't give me that "you went to Hesser" bullshit cause you went to Champlain!!!! Beeotch
Well, I really wasn't going to go there, but I guess I'm gunna have to.

Champlain = Good job durring school, Great job right out of college

Hesser = Work for *** owner @ tux shop in college, Drive 4k miles for part time job after school.

P.S. GPA don't mean ****. Only because they didn't want to give me credit for the 143 days of snowboarding in my two years of college.

Last edited by redrizza; 05-16-2003 at 08:25 AM.
Old 05-16-2003, 08:53 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
what time saturday?....i'll be in if its around noon....so let me know whats going on.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:07 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Ryan, I talked to one of the guys last night....He said he can weld aluminum but he doesn't have the wire or whatever you call it. I got another guy to ask, but he works construction during the week so I'm not sure what time he'll be home today. I am almost willing to bet he can do it....Are you going to be home tonight?

Slinky, if we go I was hoping for sometime around noon or 1:00....Does anybody know Jordans work schedule? I don't wanna call him when he's busy. Thanks

-Josh
Old 05-16-2003, 10:50 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Originally posted by JLanphear
Ryan, I talked to one of the guys last night....He said he can weld aluminum but he doesn't have the wire or whatever you call it. I got another guy to ask, but he works construction during the week so I'm not sure what time he'll be home today. I am almost willing to bet he can do it....Are you going to be home tonight?

Slinky, if we go I was hoping for sometime around noon or 1:00....Does anybody know Jordans work schedule? I don't wanna call him when he's busy. Thanks

-Josh
i havent seen nor heard from jordan since the last time we were over in swanton....i'm gonna try giving him a ring tonight....just leave a messsage with his gf if he's not there, she's actually pretty good at getting him messages from what i've seen
Old 05-16-2003, 11:06 AM

Well, I really wasn't going to go there, but I guess I'm gunna have to.

Champlain = Good job durring school, Great job right out of college

Hesser = Work for *** owner @ tux shop in college, Drive 4k miles for part time job after school.

P.S. GPA don't mean ****. Only because they didn't want to give me credit for the 143 days of snowboarding in my two years of college.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... I was just trying to get you going and it worked! Either way you look at it... we both have rewarding jobs in our fields. That's a hell of a lot better than most of our high school classmates! Peace!
Old 05-16-2003, 01:16 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by slinky750
i havent seen nor heard from jordan since the last time we were over in swanton....i'm gonna try giving him a ring tonight....just leave a messsage with his gf if he's not there, she's actually pretty good at getting him messages from what i've seen
Okay cool...I'll give him a buzz when I get back from getting my hair cut (I'm almost sporting a mullet right now ). If you talk to him tonight you can mention something to him also if you don't mind. Hopefully things will be set for tomorrow.

Later!

-Josh
Old 05-16-2003, 01:22 PM

Jordan works weekends now, he's on 2nd shift, so he gets out at midnight. I think he's meeting us at the Edge tonight after he gets out of work.

Josh, you don't need to go that far out of your way. It's probably a good thing that I can't ride this weekend. I really need to clean my house and finish that 50 project up. So, it'll be good that I can't ride, then I'll actually stay home and take care of things there.

Didn't have a comeback huh drew? HAHA

Your right though, most people we went to HS with are just getting out of college and have a resume of the following

-Masters Degree in biological engineering focused on blue whale species for breeding in space. (aka:worthless)
-2mo - grand union
-4mo - bottle redemption (I know math)
-2weeks - mcdonalds (couldn't handle it any longer)
-4years - sucking **** in college (couldn't turn down the money, needed drugs)

and for all you Mickey-D's fans.

Last edited by redrizza; 05-16-2003 at 01:25 PM.

Quick Reply: This Weekend