CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

videos for troops

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 04:17 AM

Division1 Splat is an unknown quantity at this point
videos for troops

Hey CVB can you guys send us (3 marine air wing) a video to kuwait! we would really appreciate and could trade you a video for a flag flown over iraq...with it singed by the pilot and what kind of ordinance was dropped and **** liek that...anyone else with videos let us know...pm me...thanks in advance

Cpl Sohm USMC
Old 03-30-2003, 10:32 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Splat... I would PM you sir, but I would like to publically state my appreciation for all you and our troops have done for the country.

It would be my pleasure to send out a copy of the CVBz movie to our fighting soilders. All I need you to do is PM me with an address and I'll do my best to get you a copy free of charge. Thanks again for all your hard work and best of luck!

-Andrew Campbell
Champlain Valley Boyz
Campbell Productions
Old 03-30-2003, 05:06 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome...I would like to echo Andrews comments.

I can also send you an additional copy of the video. That way you've got a couple. PM me and let me know where and how to send it. I'll also include a few CVBz stickers for ya...not sure how much good they'll be over there, but maybe you can put them on some bombs or something and pass them on to Mr.Hussein for us!!! Let us know if there is anything else you guys could use.

Special thanks to all you guys over there!!!

-Josh

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 03-30-2003 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-30-2003, 10:22 PM

Hazen is a decent person
Thumbs up

I as well would like to thank you and all of the troops overseas for everything that you are doing. I hope you can find comfort watching our video, knowing that when you guys get back there's always a place in VT you guys are welcome to come ride. Kick some towel-head ***!

Respectfully,
Hazen
Old 03-31-2003, 08:59 AM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb VID

If you want a GMO video or two hit me up on PM or email and I'll get a few out ASAP - we are in debt to all of you who are hanging your asses out on the line for the rest of us.
Old 03-31-2003, 01:03 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

For others who want to contribute, once I hear from Splat and he tells me where and how to send the stuff I would be more than happy to ship everything in one shipment. You guys wouldn't have to pay shipping, and I'd imagine that it would be more likely to get there too.

I'll keep ya posted.

-Josh
Old 03-31-2003, 05:11 PM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point
I also have to agree with the rest of the guys and thank all of you for what you are doing over there. i hope are movie helps pass the time. KICK SOME DUNE COON ***!
Old 04-02-2003, 06:23 AM

Much love to all

We would all like to thank you for the support..are only request is beat the Shiiat out of some demonstrators! Other then that CVB i would have to say that i have all your pics on my desktop...and hazen i strive to be you on my quad... Anything you all want from over here..ie pics of real camel toe let us know!!
Thanks again
SpLaT
Old 04-02-2003, 08:40 AM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey splat, I don't have a quad right now, but here's an archive pic of me on my 98' gixxer 6. I'm sure that Rizza has some pics of me on a quad, but I primarily film, manage, support, direct, sponsor, and do anything else I can to help my buddies... the #1 quad group in the country....

THE CHAMPLAIN VALLEY BOYZ!!!
Old 04-02-2003, 08:51 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Re: Much love to all

Originally posted by SplatZ400
We would all like to thank you for the support..are only request is beat the Shiiat out of some demonstrators! Other then that CVB i would have to say that i have all your pics on my desktop...and hazen i strive to be you on my quad... Anything you all want from over here..ie pics of real camel toe let us know!!
Thanks again
SpLaT
Man, thanks for the compliments to our crew, and thanks for what you are doing over there.

I got your PM and I am going to reply to you in that as well.

Stay safe over there.
Old 04-02-2003, 11:07 PM

Hazen is a decent person
Thumbs up

Thanks Splat.
I think u could probably find a better role model. When u get back I'll give u lessons and u can teach me to shoot an M-16.

If it's not too much to ask, I think a flag signed by you and the other guys would be pretty sick to hang up in the "CVB Lounge".

3 marine air wing, Shoot them all and let God sort them out!

-Hazen
Old 04-03-2003, 05:08 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Thumbs up

Splat, I'll ship the Video to ya SOON.

Also you'll be receiving 10 nice big 8" CVBz decals which are donated from Josh, our sponsor at After FX Street Design. Deffinatly VERY cool of him to do this out of his pocket. I tried to offer him money but he wouldn't accept.

Hopefully you guys can stick them on something cool over there and send us some pictures!!!!

Stay safe.

-Josh
Old 04-04-2003, 12:35 AM

I will definatley get you guys a flag that we flew on scud bust mission signed by all of us! Josh will get some pics of the stics on bombs and **** like that! hazen will definetly trade tips with you...i will teach you to shoot for some tips on riding! I have to say i love the way this sport does business...no one could call the wizards and be like hey mike can i talk to you for a min..you know!
Thanks again guys and will get the flag out...get me an address that you want it sent to!

'SpLaT'
One High screeeeamming F*** The Iraqi's
Old 04-04-2003, 08:14 AM

EnvisionGraphix is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey splat,

any other custom graphics you want when cvb josh sends those others over, I'll send a special sticker over too, throw it on a bomb for me!!!!! hahahahahha

Thanks to you and all the guys and girls over there kicking iraqi ***!!!!!!!!!!! You all have my full support in this war!!!!!!!

later

josh

Last edited by Afterfx; 04-04-2003 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:43 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

I will definatley get you guys a flag that we flew on scud bust mission signed by all of us! Josh will get some pics of the stics on bombs and **** like that! hazen will definetly trade tips with you...i will teach you to shoot for some tips on riding! I have to say i love the way this sport does business...no one could call the wizards and be like hey mike can i talk to you for a min..you know!
Thanks again guys and will get the flag out...get me an address that you want it sent to!

'SpLaT'
Hey man, just sending you an email now.....
Old 04-04-2003, 08:49 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

'SpLaT'
Hey man, just sending you an email now.....