CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

North Country ATV Association meeting tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 09:04 AM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow North Country ATV Association meeting tomorrow.

The more people the better. This is a very easy way for us to show support of our sport. I'll be there, I hope to see you all there too.

ATTENTION: ATV Riders, Enthusiasts, Landowners, Law Enforcement, and Concerned Citizens. The 1st meeting of The North Country ATV Association Inc. of 2003 will be held on Friday, February 7th at 7:00 pm at the Abbey Restaurant in Sheldon, Vermont. Bring your concerns, questions, or support to find out what a difference an organized ATV club can make in our community. Chartered with VASA (Vermont ATV Sportsman Association) NCAA Inc. has established over 15 miles of trails on private land in Franklin County with more planned for early spring. Many of your local Franklin County towns have supported us by opening up your Class III and IV roads. Please come to the meeting to get informed or just ask questions. North Country ATV Association, Inc. http://www.ncaa-inc.com (802) 524-9809.
Old 02-06-2003, 09:18 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been planning on going...should be there tomorrow night. Who knows with me though .

Also, I have some info on a ride happening this weekend...for more info you can contact the places Ryan listed above...

"There is a small ride/fun day scheduled for this Saturday on Lake Champlain at the boat access at the Sandbar State Park. We have access to a track to do some ice racing.. There will be a ride to Mallets Bay if weather and ice permit.. Stop by.. Should be a good time...

Get the ice spikes out and test your skill against other club members and other machines..

Call or e-mail with questions..

10:00 to whenever......"
Old 02-06-2003, 09:02 PM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point
josh let me know about the ride i cant go to the meeting but i will support it cause i am already a vasa member. but def fill me in on the ride so i can go home fri and get my quad and ****. def gotta get a ride in its been too long sence we have as a group
Old 02-07-2003, 07:47 AM

Yeah, I think I'll be going down to the sandbar on Saturday too!
Old 02-07-2003, 08:59 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Guys,

I'd love to go, but I don't have a VT Registration on my Honda .

If anybody needs more info you can contact the phone # that Ryan posted in his message or you can email president@ncaa-inc.com . He's a really easy guy to talk to...His names Jerry.

Wish I could be there fella's...gonna print of a registration app. right now and send it in.

Take care.

-Josh
Old 02-07-2003, 09:19 AM

You think it's a big deal to not be registered? Because I'm not.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:33 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Oh, I thought you were? Well, normally I would say it's not a big deal, but since it will be mostly club members going I think it would be a good idea because I talked to Andrew King (VP NCAA) and I asked him what was required to do the lake riding and he said just a VT registration.

Also, another guy mentioned that there is a fishing derby on the lake in that area this weekend, so you might run into some game wardens.

Not sure, maybe you won't have any problems...too risky for me though since I already got my $130 no registration fine :p . If you do decide to go you can borrow my plate that was on my Banshee...it's got a valid registration sticker on it and everything....LOL...but if you do get caught you got some explaining to do.

-Josh
Old 02-07-2003, 09:35 AM

well, I probably won't go either than. How much is registration?