www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Thanks to Everyone this Weekend!!

Old 08-23-2004, 09:22 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to Everyone this Weekend!!

I know it's been a while since I've personally thanked people for their involvement & support in our shows. I appreciate all the hard work and support we've received so far this year. C6 has been riding and doing random shows all year and most of it goes unnoticed. Our website isn't exactly a center for information and we don't post or promote shows like we used to. We've learned to find a good balance between stunt riding, doing shows, merchandising, as well as supporting ourselves. All of us have careers and loving families that require a certain amount of attention everyday. Finding the balance between the fun of riding and responsibility of life has always been a challenge. For years, we have been heavily involved in this sport and we've enjoyed every minute. We will continue this involvement with innovative ideas and some great, great riding. Our first video as C6 is 98% complete so we'll have copies soon. Hopefully it's well received and I hope everyone enjoys it.

This weekend we did a show for a good cause. It felt good. We appreciate everyone's involvement and the support you showed us. Dan is the man. He put something together that, I am sure, made tons of people smile this weekend. Thanks for having us and giving us the plack. It made us feel like we played a big role in your successful weekend. We also want to thank XFR for showing up and helping us hold the fort down. You guys have been supporting us for almost 3 years and hopefully you appreciate us as much as we appreciate you. No ego's here.. just thankfulness for the relationship we have with you guys. It's always fun riding with all of you kats. Thanks to Steve from MCN and everyone else who showed up. All the fans / friends....Thank You.

I look forward to the next show and I can't wait to ride again with everyone. I mean, I learned 3 tricks on Saturday and it made me feel great. What a great day!

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited by Brian_C6; 08-23-2004 at 09:35 AM.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:37 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thanks to Everyone this Weekend!!

Your Welcome

It was great to see everyone! Good Time!
Old 08-23-2004, 03:54 PM

RD Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

it was a good time. and i appreciate you giving me pointers in my stoppies.
thanks
Originally Posted by Brian_C6
I know it's been a while since I've personally thanked people for their involvement & support in our shows. I appreciate all the hard work and support we've received so far this year. C6 has been riding and doing random shows all year and most of it goes unnoticed. Our website isn't exactly a center for information and we don't post or promote shows like we used to. We've learned to find a good balance between stunt riding, doing shows, merchandising, as well as supporting ourselves. All of us have careers and loving families that require a certain amount of attention everyday. Finding the balance between the fun of riding and responsibility of life has always been a challenge. For years, we have been heavily involved in this sport and we've enjoyed every minute. We will continue this involvement with innovative ideas and some great, great riding. Our first video as C6 is 98% complete so we'll have copies soon. Hopefully it's well received and I hope everyone enjoys it.

This weekend we did a show for a good cause. It felt good. We appreciate everyone's involvement and the support you showed us. Dan is the man. He put something together that, I am sure, made tons of people smile this weekend. Thanks for having us and giving us the plack. It made us feel like we played a big role in your successful weekend. We also want to thank XFR for showing up and helping us hold the fort down. You guys have been supporting us for almost 3 years and hopefully you appreciate us as much as we appreciate you. No ego's here.. just thankfulness for the relationship we have with you guys. It's always fun riding with all of you kats. Thanks to Steve from MCN and everyone else who showed up. All the fans / friends....Thank You.

I look forward to the next show and I can't wait to ride again with everyone. I mean, I learned 3 tricks on Saturday and it made me feel great. What a great day!

Thanks,
Brian
Old 08-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally Posted by RD Steve
it was a good time. and i appreciate you giving me pointers in my stoppies.
thanks
One of these days we'll go out and have stoppie 101 fest. I will be "The Teach" for a day. LMAO!!

PS. It's awesome having a few people battling stoppie length. I need someone to push me again. I used to have someone to play off once in a while but.... whatever. I need another person to play off now-a-days. It's been like 3 years since I rolled decent length.

Brian
Old 08-23-2004, 05:11 PM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point

ya it was a good weekend i always have fun getting together with you guys! glad that the rain held out for a few hours also!

ps. hey teach look teach teach! *sshole!!!!!haha
Old 08-23-2004, 07:42 PM

GIXXER1716 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great weekend it felt good doing something for a good cause. Thanks for having us out!!! Teach trying to run people over in endos? come on who does that! Bryan was def. throwing down with some nasty endos looking good Has anyone else seen the daily news from sunday?? There was a big write up about the event and showed us all in a positive view. If I can get ahold of a scanner ill try to throw it up.
Lata
Jake
Old 08-23-2004, 08:41 PM

RD Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

brian,
anytime you want me to push you in stoppies, let me know, cause i'll have to rig something up so i can compete with you. jk i would love to have a stoppie 101 class. let me know and im there.
steve
Old 08-23-2004, 10:07 PM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Time And Nice To See The Core 6 Team Together Again! Def Good To See You Out There Again Bri! You Are Still Gay But What Are You Going To Do
Old 08-23-2004, 10:26 PM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GIXXER1716
Great weekend it felt good doing something for a good cause. Thanks for having us out!!! Teach trying to run people over in endos? come on who does that! Bryan was def. throwing down with some nasty endos looking good Has anyone else seen the daily news from sunday?? There was a big write up about the event and showed us all in a positive view. If I can get ahold of a scanner ill try to throw it up.
Lata
Jake
Jakesta, Dan Man has got some papers coming to me and I will hook ya up with one when I get it!
Old 08-23-2004, 10:49 PM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to chime in here and give Brian props. With all thats going on and all the B.S. and hate. It is nice to see someone say thank you and we appreciate everyone...

We are all suppose to be brothers wether its Americans/stunters/bikers or just human beings. This post has to be the bright spot of this site for the last 6mos.

Kudos to u!!
Old 08-23-2004, 11:31 PM

mrrisk91276 is an unknown quantity at this point

That show rocked...thanks for the entertainment...circle wheelies were unreal...and the stoppies were superb...
Old 08-24-2004, 08:06 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
I have to chime in here and give Brian props. With all thats going on and all the B.S. and hate. It is nice to see someone say thank you and we appreciate everyone...

We are all suppose to be brothers wether its Americans/stunters/bikers or just human beings. This post has to be the bright spot of this site for the last 6mos.

Kudos to u!!
Thanks my man. It's a tough crowd here on stuntlife. It's been a while since I actually gave a **** too.... I was beginning to think I had lost hope. But, a few hours on my bike, with my team, and chilling out with some good people, has opened my heart.

Brian

PS. You ever up in the MA area?
Old 08-24-2004, 08:06 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally Posted by mrrisk91276
That show rocked...thanks for the entertainment...circle wheelies were unreal...and the stoppies were superb...
NICE!! Thanks for the compliments. Thanks for coming down too!!

Woohoo!!

Brian