Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

cop story

Old 07-28-2004, 02:51 PM

tanka15 can only hope to improve
cop story

so i get a call from a friend to go and meet him, and i tell him ill be there quick b/c im gonna take the 929 (thanx teach), so i start my short ride down my one way street and all the kids line the sides like im the best thing they have seen since there mom started breast feeding, and they ask me to do a wheelie, so i clutch it a lil and make them happy, then i get close to the end of my street and my neighbor is asking me to do an endo ( making that queer hand movement, but i knew what he was trying to say) so i roll a high but short endo. he got a kick out of it, so i start to hit the rev limiter when my finger slips off the clutch and the bike shoots straight up, i rock the rear breake and come down hard but safe. i get to the end of the street to see a cop car backing up, i knew i was in some ****.. he tells me to "pull over wise-guy" so i get off the bike get my license out and hand it to him, i tell him that i didnt mean to do the wheelie, he didnt believe me.. so he tells me " i should lock u up for driving to endanger!" what am i gonna say to that, so i just kept my mouth shut, he asked me if my license was valid , didnt run my name or anything, handed my reg and lcense back to me and told me to calm the F*UCK down, he wasnt happy... oh well no warning no ticket no nothing, any 1 else this luckey????? :YEAH
Old 07-28-2004, 03:19 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Re: cop story

Pleny of times in Lowell but whatch out for the fat cop near the shelter. He got pissed I spilled his drink on his shirt and had every cop car in Lowell looking for the bright yellow TL1000R. My first and only DTE and it was on appleton street.

Last edited by ftrain; 07-29-2004 at 06:36 AM.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

what were you doing on appleton street the train lookoing for some loving long time (by a no toothed crackhead)lol
lata,
mike
Old 07-28-2004, 04:49 PM

i would be pissed too if i had just went and had some hot dogs at ELLIOTS and the only drink i had got knocked out of my hands b/c some "wiseguy" kid on a bike scared the **** out of me
Old 07-29-2004, 06:36 AM

ftrain is a decent person

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
what were you doing on appleton street the train lookoing for some loving long time (by a no toothed crackhead)lol
lata,
mike
Shelter hunting at 2am looking for some love
Old 07-29-2004, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
lata,
mike

there are no crackheads in lowell.... but i have heard some stories about brockton and lawrence
Old 07-31-2004, 02:35 AM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point

in a well known stunters words dont be a idiot theres plenty of places to act like a idiot.**** thats right it was you who said that
Old 07-31-2004, 11:12 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
in a well known stunters words dont be a idiot theres plenty of places to act like a idiot.**** thats right it was you who said that

You waste of fu ckin' oxygen. Do you see a post from BrianC6 anywhere in this thread cause I sure as **** don't. Why don't you go do a top speed run on 128 in your shorts and wifebeater and please don't wear a helmet, it looks so much cooler.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:37 PM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hessogood
You waste of fu ckin' oxygen. Do you see a post from BrianC6 anywhere in this thread cause I sure as **** don't. Why don't you go do a top speed run on 128 in your shorts and wifebeater and please don't wear a helmet, it looks so much cooler.
hey hessomad my bag i thought tanka and brian were same person.im up for that top speed run but only if your going to be in your mini van with your family so i can try to hit it.you realy should think about anger management classes by the way are you a cop because you preach like one?
Old 07-31-2004, 11:55 PM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point

yo tanka whats up dude ... haha got in some shizzzzz huh??? been a wild weekend here 2 !!!! give me a ring tomorrow ... practice practice practice....... i gotta get this **** if it kills me hahhah