www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

High Speed chase

Old 07-30-2004, 01:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: High Speed chase

I hope you'll be shooting beer can's a few rounds in. You know it's a crime to shoot a shotgun and not have a beer cracked open!!

KB
Old 07-30-2004, 02:28 PM

superchicken is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutely, it's the only way to get past about the 10th 3 inch shell. Cameron and I have been shooting up in the Quarry in Weare. The owner let's me shoot for free. Only issue is I have to get Cameron out beofre darkness......
Old 07-30-2004, 07:33 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

holy off topic

ummm...got pics pennies? i wanna see what tightness looks like...
Old 07-31-2004, 01:45 AM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
Best post on here in a long time. The realizm, the truth, the facts. I like it. Welcome back Jay. You wanna be an idiot, there are places designed to be an idiot. Go there and idiot it up all day long. When I feel like stunting, I don't do it on public streets (anymore). I learned my lesson. I spent all too much time in court. I'm with ya man. I few bucks and all your time will change your mind quick.

Brian
am i just fukked or does the thread cop story talk about you stunting on your street and how you got let off?
Old 07-31-2004, 02:01 AM

what the fukk is going on with this thread we got a girl who talks like a sailor but all the other girls are *****?we got stunters who admit they stunt on the street but call others stuped for doing what they have done many times?what the hell someone call O.J. so he can post how he didnt kill nicole.

practice what you preach at least i give up the truth. just like most people i love to wheelie and if asked i fukk up and do it in the wrong places.i geuss im just a idiot.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by superchicken
absolutely, it's the only way to get past about the 10th 3 inch shell. Cameron and I have been shooting up in the Quarry in Weare. The owner let's me shoot for free. Only issue is I have to get Cameron out beofre darkness......
thats roughf damm whitey dont be picking on a black man
Old 07-31-2004, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by pennies
seriously though
wouldn't you like to have a nice tight p*ssy that when your in her she molds to you shape so eveytime your in her it feels like the first time you ever been in her instead of some fluppy **** that you have to work ten times harder to get off cause you can't feel a thing?
or worry about dating someone for 2 or 3 years and you still have to use protection cause your worried you might catch something
sorry i like the real thing and the hell i am going to have to worry about useing cause someone can't keep it out of skanky hoes
well that my opinion
hey im a male hoe and i dont remember any loose girls wait whitch ones the wrong hole?
Old 08-01-2004, 06:34 PM

most of the movies that inspired riders to stunt show street riding. people copy what they see they want to be like the riders in the movies.how can you call them idiots for doing something you inspired them to do? can you realy tell me that someone starting out can learn in a small lot it takes lots of space the average person cant start out with slow tricks.its damm hard to find a place to ride if your not a top stunt group.i have been chased out of every place i have tryed.correct me if im wrong but didnt most of D.T.E s problems with the police start after someone at the ashland police showed the state police D.T.E. 1 most likely officer guttwill.if the stunt groups who helped start this whole thing are so against street riding why dont they try to organize a leagal place for everyone to stunt?