Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

got hit

Old 07-13-2004, 10:32 PM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point
got hit

last week wed a guy in a truck turned right into my lane recked the left side of my bike and messed up my leg. all i wanted was my bike fixed and my med bills covered and his insurance company feels the need to jerk me around.i have never sued anyone in my life but im fed up with the bull **** can anyone recomend a good motorcycle lawyer? evryone be careful people dont watch were the hell there going this guy went for his on ramp and never saw me in the lane next to him.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:41 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Buick will become famous soon enough
Re: got hit

That sucks *****. Good luck and if things don't work out in court stab him.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Buick
That sucks *****. Good luck and if things don't work out in court stab him.

the guy said he was sorry its his isurance company that sucks they got a big water fall out front i should grab a 30 rack and go sit in the fuking thing till they write me a check.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:00 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Everytime you talk to the guy or anyone involving the incedent, record the conversation, take down names and dates and all that junk. As soon as he said sorry that's an admission that it was 100% his fault, and that's valid evidence in court. If you were injured you need to have at least $2000 in medical bills to get any extra for pain/suffering and such, or a permenent injury. If it's money for the bike you're looking for your insurance should be the one replacing it and getting reimursment from his company, you pay them for a reason. It doesn't sounds so bad, so it's probably not worth getting a lawyer, if there's no settlement you have to pay him out of pocket which will be $1000-$3000 or so. So just stab him in the face.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:18 AM

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
last week wed a guy in a truck turned right into my lane recked the left side of my bike and messed up my leg. all i wanted was my bike fixed and my med bills covered and his insurance company feels the need to jerk me around.i have never sued anyone in my life but im fed up with the bull **** can anyone recomend a good motorcycle lawyer? evryone be careful people dont watch were the hell there going this guy went for his on ramp and never saw me in the lane next to him.
OH, man... so sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out. How's the leg? I'm not quit sure where you can get a motocycle lawyer. May want to call around to different offices, and see if they have any recommendations to who you can go to.

Good luck with it all
Old 07-14-2004, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by crisg555
OH, man... so sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out. How's the leg? I'm not quit sure where you can get a motocycle lawyer. May want to call around to different offices, and see if they have any recommendations to who you can go to.

Good luck with it all
thanks man leg hurts like a bitch but its not broken got a big dent and its all blue and purple.truth is im lucky it didnt get ripped off.my frame slider and my rear peg saved my ***.only time will tell if my leg is going to stay messed up.could be worse.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by hessogood
Everytime you talk to the guy or anyone involving the incedent, record the conversation, take down names and dates and all that junk. As soon as he said sorry that's an admission that it was 100% his fault, and that's valid evidence in court. If you were injured you need to have at least $2000 in medical bills to get any extra for pain/suffering and such, or a permenent injury. If it's money for the bike you're looking for your insurance should be the one replacing it and getting reimursment from his company, you pay them for a reason. It doesn't sounds so bad, so it's probably not worth getting a lawyer, if there's no settlement you have to pay him out of pocket which will be $1000-$3000 or so. So just stab him in the face.
thanks for the advise the good part is he told the cop he did not see me and they gave him a ticket.the bikes got 4 grand damage my leg dont know yet but man is it uggly.i never knew your muscle could dent like that.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:11 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now imagine if that happened while you were on your fifty.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by silent1
Now imagine if that happened while you were on your fifty.
good point you got me on that one you were right people driving dont have a fukking clue.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:26 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
good point you got me on that one you were right people driving dont have a fukking clue.
I love it when I'm right. Glad to see you're not seriously hurt though. Bikes aren't that expensive to replace compared to skin grafts. Good luck going after the bastard that hit you.

"Safety Sam"
Old 07-14-2004, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by silent1
I love it when I'm right. Glad to see you're not seriously hurt though. Bikes aren't that expensive to replace compared to skin grafts. Good luck going after the bastard that hit you.

"Safety Sam"
thanks man getting out with a messed up leg aint so bad besides my girl said i had uggly legs before the accident