www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

The Bash Part Three

Old 06-22-2004, 03:34 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
The Bash Part Three

THE BASH PART THREE

As most of you may or may not know I have had a bash the past couple of years with it being a rather big success! This year I have been trying to do a lot to make it better…a nice piece of land, so peeps can ride their fiddies, band etc. I gave it a lot of thought weather to even have it due to the BS cops always coming to pay a visit. Reluctantly I have not found any place that I thought would be sweet enough and something that I could afford.

So, this is what I am going to plan. I will be having a small V.I.P. bash! It will be all weekend of course, all the BBQ and **** of course, a cleaner pool haha, all the icy cold beer one can consume, perhaps an acoustic band ( same band ) no amps, not sure yet. I also want to incorparate a really nice run that never seems to happen primarily cuz we are either too shitty or not everyone has their bikes or not around on time etc. I rode about 350 miles this past Sunday in the back roads of RI and CT. It was one of the most beautiful rides I have been on! I really want to do that this year!

I would love to make this a free for all for everyone to come but due to last year’s chaos I couldn’t enjoy myself at my own place! I would like to keep it to the peeps that know me and have been there before. Some things I would put out there as to what I think cant be there. No fiddies! Man I know that sux but too many asses spoiled last time and the cops got that **** on lock! Bikes are fine I encourage it! I would like to keep it to no more than 50 people or less, chillin! I can handle that and I think it will be a blast!

I am thinking in August. Perhaps the second, or third week? With this being said I want some input. I don’t want to be a hater to anyone? So who ever wants to go I guess the first 50 gets it? I want to keep it fun, cheap, and cool! Who would be interested first of all and what do you guys think of the date?

Remember this is out here for some feedback. I really want this to happen and I know regardless I will be throwing something special. PM me if your interested and I will throw you on a list. More info to follow after I let this settle with you guys!

Some guy that don’t need an invite

RADGUY AND HIS CREW
CORE 6
PROZAK AND SOME OF HIS CREW

I know a lot of others that I didn’t mention are in just don’t wanna (outta respect of forgetin your names) wanna try and list !

YEAH GUY
Old 06-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Bash Part Three

nice guy.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:14 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Re: The Bash Part Three

hi guy
Old 06-25-2004, 01:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!