www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Bike Weekend

Old 06-22-2004, 07:43 PM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Weekend

Originally Posted by tanka15
thats all ur gonna say, dont be a d*ck tell us what happend so we can laugh at you
hahahah lets all laugh it up .. we ripped it up all day definatly in places we shouldnt have . :YEAH and when it was all over i got bagged and tagged in gilford for for a improper right hand turn ... 48 dollar ticket then progressed to jail after he thought i ran from him .. biggest f'n mess court dates .... they took my double and impounded the poor beast .they drew guns and told me if i didnt get off my bike in three seconds he was going to shoot me is that any way to make friends ???? theres a ton more 2 it ill tell yah all about when we rip up the 50's again
Old 06-22-2004, 11:04 PM

tanka15 can only hope to improve

sounds like u had alot of fun , my fiddy is in the hospital (performance factor), it has a broken kneck so it needs a lil rehab then i can ride it again.... BUT i am getting a new nig nike the end of this week, begining of next week, so u need to come down to bike night at the heratage in lowell and we can go for a ride, maybe get more people and make it a parade!!!! :YEAH
Old 06-22-2004, 11:41 PM

redrider954 is an unknown quantity at this point

only gays parade
Old 06-23-2004, 01:11 AM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like u had alot of fun , my fiddy is in the hospital (performance factor), it has a broken kneck so it needs a lil rehab then i can ride it again.... BUT i am getting a new nig nike the end of this week, begining of next week, so u need to come down to bike night at the heratage in lowell and we can go for a ride, maybe get more people and make it a parade!!!! :YEAH
yeah !! definatly ,i went to bike night last week, but i got there when it was closing down ....then this dude we know wrecked hard on 110 ... was going to go tonight, but just ended up tearing up salem and drinking hahaha next tuesday ill be there , hope 2 see all you maniacs there :YEAH . we should all go get stupid afterwards..
Old 06-23-2004, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by redrider954
only gays parade
how about we ride through the city tearin sh*t up, pissing people off, running red lights and maybe do a drive by
Old 06-23-2004, 08:33 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

how about we ride through the city tearin sh*t up, pissing people off, running red lights and maybe do a drive by
do you call lowell the city or are you riding to Boston?
Old 06-23-2004, 12:35 PM

redrider954 is an unknown quantity at this point

we represent the mean streets of lowell. boston is on the list of places to ride fiddys right after broketown
Old 06-23-2004, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by redrider954
we represent the mean streets of lowell. boston is on the list of places to ride fiddys right after broketown

I was trying to get that going when I was a member of the 50 club. It'd be mint to terrorize boston hopping from campus to campus.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:36 PM

maybe one day i will get my back, then register my and then we can terrorise beantown ...... what about during the DNC every1 is staying out of boston, they said no cars into boston no cars out... never said anything about
Old 06-24-2004, 09:27 AM

Ice_Maiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hessogood
You saw the girl walking with emily too! (I was keeping out of camera range)
The girl would be me!

Keeping out of range?? Can you say BEER TENT!
Old 06-24-2004, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Ice_Maiden
The girl would be me!

Keeping out of range?? Can you say BEER TENT!
not at that point, That's when Mom was feeding me vodka tonics on the mt washington boat like it was her job, and in a way it is.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:08 PM

ftrain is a decent person

Originally Posted by Gixxer_Princess
How did you break your leg?
Playing soccer. I play in the greater Boston league on Sunday and our team made it to the finals. The game was very ruff and as I went to shoot from the 18 with a ton of force I got kicked right in the middle on my shin and snapped my leg. They put me in a full cast from the toes to the groin but after a week it was still shifting around. Monday I went in for surgery and the inserted and rod by hammering it through the center of my bone marrow.
They never told me I would wake up with tubes down my throat and up my *****. I woke it in total shock and was violenty shaking and it had to be the worst feeling in my life. I though the surgery went bad and now I had to be hooked up to a machoine to live. Scary very scary. Now that I am out of the hospital and my leg is feeling much better today and am more realxed.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:01 PM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Train I will be in Goffstown tomorrow. You gonna be home chillin? I'll swing by and help you eat those perc's!!!

Let emk now if your gonna be home I'll pop in. I know where the compound is.

Heal up kid.

KB
Old 06-25-2004, 02:46 PM

Dude, the garden hose of a tube in the ***** isn't so bad
Old 06-25-2004, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyjammer
Train I will be in Goffstown tomorrow. You gonna be home chillin? I'll swing by and help you eat those perc's!!!

Let emk now if your gonna be home I'll pop in. I know where the compound is.

Heal up kid.

KB
Yup, I will be home. Stop on by and bring those 3 dvd's because I am running out of movies to watch. I got tons of perks left over because they are binding me up. I prefer to have soft stool and suffer the leg pain then being on the bowl trying to squeeze bricks out of my ***. holyboundup.com
Old 06-25-2004, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by hessogood
Dude, the garden hose of a tube in the ***** isn't so bad
So I have this tube up my ***** and I am not feeling that comfortable. It still feels like I need to pee and my bladder hurts. I keep asking them to take it out because it does not feel right. They tell me to relax and it is justg mental. Finally at 3am I go into this rage because my bladder is about to burst. I am yelling for a nurse hitting hte pacnic button. This new nurse comes in and I laid into her hard. I gave her two option. Either take out this hose or I am going to take it out. She looks at me strange and then looks at the bag and tells me something is wrong. No **** I till her I been telling everyone abour this since I came out of surgery. She follows the hose and find it taped to my leg. It turns out this tape pinched the hose. As she rips off the tape you see my **** flying through this hose and fills the bag up in a second and you hear this waterfall sound. God that was such a relief. :YEAH

Taking the hose out was a huge mental buildup for me. My hole was sore for a few days.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by ftrain
So I have this tube up my ***** and I am not feeling that comfortable. It still feels like I need to pee and my bladder hurts. I keep asking them to take it out because it does not feel right. They tell me to relax and it is justg mental. Finally at 3am I go into this rage because my bladder is about to burst. I am yelling for a nurse hitting hte pacnic button. This new nurse comes in and I laid into her hard. I gave her two option. Either take out this hose or I am going to take it out. She looks at me strange and then looks at the bag and tells me something is wrong. No **** I till her I been telling everyone abour this since I came out of surgery. She follows the hose and find it taped to my leg. It turns out this tape pinched the hose. As she rips off the tape you see my **** flying through this hose and fills the bag up in a second and you hear this waterfall sound. God that was such a relief. :YEAH

Taking the hose out was a huge mental buildup for me. My hole was sore for a few days.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I'm in f.uckin' tears over here, thought that must of hurt like a bitch that's is the funniest thing I've read in weeks!!!
Old 06-25-2004, 03:46 PM

superchicken is an unknown quantity at this point

a few people have read that over my shoulder and were dying. Thanks for letting us laught at, er I mean with, you
Old 06-28-2004, 04:46 PM
BOSTON TIGERS M/C

JR 12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Time I Had Up There Beer's Babe's Bikes Fu$king Great Timehere Some Pic, Ha Ha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
CORE 6.JPG (76.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-28-2004, 04:48 PM
BOSTON TIGERS M/C

JR 12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Bike Weekend

Nice One Ha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
WEIR BOOBS.JPG (25.0 KB, 14 views)

Quick Reply: Bike Weekend