Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

the truth about the worcester

Old 06-09-2004, 12:24 AM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point
the truth about the worcester

i have been going since 94 incase you have not noticed it is a car show most people come for the burn outs.most of the cars doing the burn outs pay for there passes to do them.i think the bikes put on a hell of a show but due to what the crowd wants it seems like the bikes are one of the side shows.im sure the man who runs the show only gives the bikes a small amount of time at night.we all know this sucks but dont blame core 6.the only way to change this is to let the people who run the show know how many people want to see the bikes.

also each car pays at least 25$ for a burnout pass and somewhere around 45$ for a show pass if you do the math you will understand why there is not enoughf time for every one to ride.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:12 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the truth about the worcester

Really so the guys from chicken racing will vouch for this....Cause last time i checked they dont pay ****
Old 06-09-2004, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by POS
Really so the guys from chicken racing will vouch for this....Cause last time i checked they dont pay ****
notice how it says most cars pay im sure the guys from chicken racing have a in with the man who runs the show they have gone there since i can remember.its got to cost a shitload of money to put that show on and i cant blame the man for wanting to make money.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:23 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
i have been going since 94 incase you have not noticed it is a car show most people come for the burn outs.most of the cars doing the burn outs pay for there passes to do them.i think the bikes put on a hell of a show but due to what the crowd wants it seems like the bikes are one of the side shows.im sure the man who runs the show only gives the bikes a small amount of time at night.we all know this sucks but dont blame core 6.the only way to change this is to let the people who run the show know how many people want to see the bikes.

also each car pays at least 25$ for a burnout pass and somewhere around 45$ for a show pass if you do the math you will understand why there is not enoughf time for every one to ride.

did you stop going in 95?... we are all aware that its a car show, but in the tunnel the majority of the days entertainment the past 4 or whatever years has been bikes be it core6 rm xfr dte whatever... really lame theory but "A" for effort
Old 06-09-2004, 10:11 PM

Emily is an unknown quantity at this point

Fu(k Worcester. Who gives a flying crap about Worcester? I'll tell you who, those ghetto fabulous welfare hookers with their mullets and their Marlboros.

(This post is brought to you by: Smirnoff Vodka)
Old 06-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Emily
Fu(k Worcester. Who gives a flying crap about Worcester? I'll tell you who, those ghetto fabulous welfare hookers with their mullets and their Marlboros.

Thanks for the invite
Old 06-10-2004, 12:38 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yano, those twisted Smirnoff vodkas are pretty damn tasty. I think I'm gonna have to grab a few for Friday.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:25 PM

WINGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silent1
Yano, those twisted Smirnoff vodkas are pretty damn tasty. I think I'm gonna have to grab a few for Friday.
they are addicting, that **** is like drinking jolly rancher candy....yummy
Old 06-11-2004, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Emily

damm strait i bet those bitches have crabs too
Old 06-11-2004, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by Nefarious
did you stop going in 95?... we are all aware that its a car show, but in the tunnel the majority of the days entertainment the past 4 or whatever years has been bikes be it core6 rm xfr dte whatever... really lame theory but "A" for effort
your right about the days but have you noticed most of the people watching during the day are freinds of the stunt groups.also notice the size of the crowd at knight vs the day.i guess a few thousand people dont prove my theory.besides what the *** is every body a bunch of glory hounds i ride because i love to ride not because i give a *** who watches.
Old 06-11-2004, 03:56 AM

i hope your not planing on drinking and driving you could run over a fiddy on the highway with your canyonero
Old 06-11-2004, 05:50 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I seen it in a couple of vids with the cars having flames shooting straight up in the air out of the pipes. Reminds me of jet cars at night. How the hell do they do that? They should have more bike time but from what I can tell at night you cant see them that well...Looks as if they would have to get some lights down there.
Old 06-11-2004, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
i hope your not planing on drinking and driving you could run over a fiddy on the highway with your canyonero
The only way to get good at drinking and driving is thru lots and lots of practice.
Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
I seen it in a couple of vids with the cars having flames shooting straight up in the air out of the pipes. Reminds me of jet cars at night. How the hell do they do that? They should have more bike time but from what I can tell at night you cant see them that well...Looks as if they would have to get some lights down there.
Easy. Usually the car has to be carburated in order for it to work.

One option is to drill a hole in the end of your tail pipes and put a highheat spark plug in them. Run a switch off the battery directly to your car and then to a high energy coil. Next, play with your carb settings till you are running as rich as possible. Then rev the engine to load up the tail-pipes with excess unburnt fuel and hit the switch and you'll get short shot of flame. The unfortunate part is the plugs get carbonized really fast so about every 50 miles of driving the plugs need to be cleaned.

Option 2: Headers + massive long duration cam and a circle-trak setup engine and stand on it then let off the gas real fast and voila! flames!

Option 3: buy one of those kits available.

Option 4: Run propane. This is kinda dangerous though.
Old 06-11-2004, 08:40 AM

The only way to get good at drinking and driving is thru lots and lots of practice. Easy. Usually the car has to be carburated in order for it to work.

One option is to drill a hole in the end of your tail pipes and put a highheat spark plug in them. Run a switch off the battery directly to your car and then to a high energy coil. Next, play with your carb settings till you are running as rich as possible. Then rev the engine to load up the tail-pipes with excess unburnt fuel and hit the switch and you'll get short shot of flame. The unfortunate part is the plugs get carbonized really fast so about every 50 miles of driving the plugs need to be cleaned.

Option 2: Headers + massive long duration cam and a circle-trak setup engine and stand on it then let off the gas real fast and voila! flames!

Option 3: buy one of those kits available.

Option 4: Run propane. This is kinda dangerous though.
Yeah...I knew about the sparkplug in the tail pipe,alot of guys did that in the 50s and 60s. It wasn't flames like that though. Those cars look like something Lucifer would drive
Old 06-11-2004, 09:07 AM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
wostah.jpg (46.4 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-11-2004, 09:28 AM

0 :YEAH
Old 06-11-2004, 09:28 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

that is sick ****.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:17 AM

That was probably the propane setup. I need to figure out how to make the TL do that!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by ROCK~N~929
most of the cars at the show use a spark plug in the tail pipe and inject lantern fuel or white fuel they have pumps and a selection of different nozels.it is very dangerouis i heard the white truck that used to come to the show burnt to the ground.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:00 PM

That was probably the propane setup. I need to figure out how to make the TL do that!
ask the guy animal in the chevy pick up i was told he sells and installs kits.

Quick Reply: the truth about the worcester