www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Woostah

Old 06-03-2004, 02:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Woostah

I got some information in my mailbox the other day about the two Worcester shows in July. (The Summer Nationals on July 1-4 AND The Spirit of America Hot Rod & Bike Weekend on July 23-25). It lists a bunch of crap on the flyers. Low-riders, burn outs, swap meet, beauty pageant, etc....
It didn't say anything about motorcycle stunting this year.

I'm gonna be heading down there to enter the beauty pageant anyway, I was just wondering whether the bikes are gonna make it into the tunnel again this year. I have fond memories of shows past from the tunnel and would love to see it all happen again. Any speculation??
Old 06-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: Woostah

we will be there, along with XFR, Ronnie Reality, and TonyD Freestyle.

Unfortunately, no other teams/riders will be able to ride, but we are working on having some sort of comp, or organized "free for all" during the August show. Plans are in the early stages regarding the August show and depend on the success of what we have planned as far as organization for the July show---if that made sense!

The riding should be a lot better, as will the specator seats and riding surface. It will DEF be a killer time, hopefully none of us are hurt when it rolls arouond....last year sucked for that!!

see you all there!

TEach
Old 06-03-2004, 02:52 PM

Sweety is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Unfortunately, no other teams/riders will be able to ride, but we are working on having some sort of comp, or organized "free for all" during the August show. Plans are in the early stages regarding the August show and depend on the success of what we have planned as far as organization for the July show---if that made sense!

The riding should be a lot better, as will the specator seats and riding surface. It will DEF be a killer time, hopefully none of us are hurt when it rolls arouond....last year sucked for that!!

see you all there!

TEach

thanks a lot Chris

and Teach do u have dates of august show?
Old 06-03-2004, 08:00 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

Unfortunately, no other teams/riders will be able to ride,
well that certianly sucks!
Old 06-03-2004, 09:24 PM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person

whats the deal with that i think that RM should be one of the teams. i mean seeing that i broke my back there and didnt sue his *** he should at least let us ride. am i wrong for thinking this way or do's everybody agree with me.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:15 PM

I think its Grade "A" Gay material if we can't ride. Wooster is the best show I rode in to last year.

Guess its all in who you know
Old 06-03-2004, 10:35 PM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person

would some one please explain to me why the f#ck were not invited.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

if anyone remembers back in the day when worcester originally became a show, you will remember DTE was the hookup. back then, Damien hooked it up along with the head honcho's son, who used to ride with some dudes from southern mass.

ever since then, Damien has had the connection and the hookup...some others put in some valuable time and info related to XFR, so that is why they are part of the show. Ronnie and TonyD are personal friends (at least ronnie is) with the main man, so that is why he is involved.

we are trying to get everyone who wants to ride in on the august show, but that depends on how the july show goes. he who rides in the july show really has only to do with the man in charge, and the riders above are who he wants and knows-that has nothing to do with us.

last year we invited a bunch of teams for the july show (i think we did the same the year before too, with Gnice), which was why everyone was allowed to ride...the main man did not necessarily like the mayhem and lack of control of the crowd and supporters...so many bikes, no real pit boss, etc, etc. in august of last year we decided to boycott because we felt we were not getting a fair shake. we wanted more control, some reimbursement, better riding area, better vending spots...basically we wanted to make it better for EVERYONE by allowing more riders in and allowing more teams to sell their stuff and strut their stuff. by not showing up, we left a gaping hole in the days' entertainment, thereby giving value to what we do; and justifying our crys for more control and justifying stunt riders as a legitimate form of entertainment and money for the MAN. unfortunately, one team and some individuals decided basically to be the equivalent of scabs and ride anyways....undermining the cause. despite these retarded actions, we were heard and have a new and improved layout for the spectators, the riders, and vendors. we have been heard, although not as loudly as we would have liked.

when this show goes well, august will be better....

swank, maybe you should have done what you had to, tough call either way; and either way you are straight in my books, you know that.

the people that boycotted the boycott (LOL) have passed like water under a bridge, although we still keep that in the backs of our minds.

this has basically always been a Damien and DTE/Core6 show/hookup. we have invited people in the past, but don't have that option for the july show....we'll see what happens when it is all said and done.

i wish we all could ride too, it is one of the funnest days of the year; but it is just not going to happen in july...

stay gay, any q's ask and i shall answer!

Teach
Old 06-03-2004, 11:42 PM

redrider954 is an unknown quantity at this point

what about the I.B.F.C. people love to see big people on little bikes get hurt.**** mabey i will break my other ankle
Old 06-04-2004, 12:47 AM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point

As the teacher stated things are going to be real tight this year and they are keeping things on a real tight leash with us and the insurance that they have for the riders. We have had a number of meeting with "the big man" as Teach put it and we have to go by the guidlines that he sets. This is nothing personal with the riders that are cool with us at all. If we could have all the poeple there that we wanted then we would for sure! We have to set the tone at this show which will allow us for more room and options to work with for the August show. Hope everyone can try and understand what is going on!

Thanks
Old 06-04-2004, 06:54 AM

Sweety is an unknown quantity at this point

so hit me up when u know the dates for august show
Old 06-04-2004, 09:13 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

If swank isn't riding I'm not going!!!!

Just kidding! I'm not going regardless!
Old 06-04-2004, 09:20 AM

can I sit on the wall & cry?
Old 06-04-2004, 09:23 AM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by hessogood
Just kidding! I'm not going regardless!
I need your vote in the beauty pageant.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:33 AM

Or, can I be an honorary C"7" member for the day
Old 06-04-2004, 10:01 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, now C6 sucks. This is why we're not inviting people anymore. We invited other teams for 2 years as a good gesture and then all that stupid **** went down last year. Some respected our decision and some didn't. Unfortunately due to the complete mess that derived from last season's situtation, I think we're all set.

XFR has stuck with us full throttle... like Sam to Frodo.... for the past 2 years. They've opened the door to every show to us and we have done the same in return. I heared about some Harley Run and no one invited C6.... seemed okward to me considering that for the past 2 years C6 has been trying to involve ALL parties in ALL events. It's unfortunate... but it's the truth and it sucks on our end. It all comes down to who's dedicated to C6 and who isn't..... who believes in what WE believe in. If you don't help us, why should we help you? Ya know?

Don't get me wrong because I like everyone here.... I like you all as people, friends, fellow stunters, but this is strickly business. It sucks, but it shouldn't be taken personal. I hope I don't loose friends here either. I hope no one beats me up when they see me too.... I need my mouse hand for work.

Sorry Fella's,
Brian
Old 06-04-2004, 10:32 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

can I come??

huh? huh?

can I? can I?
Old 06-04-2004, 10:38 AM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

the whole boycott thing should just be left dead... or should be applied to everyone ( tony and ronnie ) but seeing they have an in i dont see that happening
Old 06-04-2004, 11:09 AM

Poop on a stick.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
I heared about some Harley Run and no one invited C6.... seemed okward to me considering that for the past 2 years C6 has been trying to involve ALL parties in ALL events. It's unfortunate... but it's the truth and it sucks on our end. It all comes down to who's dedicated to C6 and who isn't..... who believes in what WE believe in. If you don't help us, why should we help you? Ya know?

Isn't it up to the people running the event to contact riders & groups to ride? I Could see if it was Like a RM Stunt-O-Rama-Fest-Wheelie-Time-Of-The-Decade. and we didn't invite you - that'd be a dick thing to do!

I assumed since they contact US, no question they'd have already contacted you guys.

I just think between C6, RM, XFR, DTE, Conn Men, Team Risk, V.O., NHRR, Real Riderz (and all you other East Coast Cracka'z) - there is alot of talent to be showcased.

As Zannimations says. "that is all for now"

Quick Reply: Woostah