www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Woostah

Old 06-06-2004, 11:28 AM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person
Re: Woostah

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
I was singing that tune because it is true. Due to the fact that we have been the primary team for the past 3 years, we have a major impact on the decision making for the past 3 years. I know this is not a show owned by C6, but a show that is heavily influenced by C6's decisons.

Brian

well if you have such influence explain to me why were the only ones not rideing.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:36 AM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person

It's funny you all think Worcester is a free-for-all and that all of you deserve to be there. It was a friendly gesture and NONE of you realize it. It was OUR show and each and every one of you were invited by US to help this community... NOT our fault **** got messed up.

Rich was also never assured to be a part of the show this year..... as a matter of fact, I visited him in the hospital and he was singing a completedly different tune then. He said he wouldn't even be on a bike again.... so where did this bull **** come from? What happened to, "I can't put my family through this again, blah, blah, blah." B... what the **** are you talking about kid? I feel for Rich (god knows I don't wish that on anyone) but what the hell are you talking about?

Brian
Brian anybody that lies in the hospital for 2weeks and cant walk would say the same thing. just like cbo said when he crashed so its not even a issue trie to come up with a better reason why you dont want us there.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:28 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow Guy

This sounds like this could go on forever doesnt it? I thought the war was overseas? Another Civil War brewing at home once again. As two groupd s of guys bitch moan and whine about why they cant do wheelies where the other is . Now that sounds a bit babyish considering there are people dying in Irag for reasons probably even more stupid! Hope this gets settled before I start posting **** up about my third annual bash! I know a few guys from both groups some since they first started in the "sport, business, whatever you want to call it..perhaps hobby?" and I cant really understand that less than a year ago we were all in my yard gettin shitty and havin a good time and no one stunted at all. Now both of the groups sound gay for even having over 6 effin pages of BS about doing wheelies somewhere. I think you guys are growing younger by the minute. Anyways its raining and now Im whining.

You all suc especially Swank and Teach who neithe rone came to my bash last year! And swank dont use a broken back as an excuse guy...thats just plain gay!

Hope I could at least made some since in all that crap. Im sure this will all continue to the next page...

YEAH GUY!!!
Old 06-06-2004, 02:21 PM

Ray Ray Z. is an unknown quantity at this point

Just For The Record I Just Wanted To Poste And Let You All Know That Rm Is Not The Only Team That Is Not Going To Be Able To Ride In Worcester This Year. Conn Men And A Bunch Of Local Guys Will Not Be Able To Ride As Well, Again It's Core 6 And Xfr That Were Asked To Return To The Show. We Do Have A Say In What Happens And Asked If We Could Have A Few More Teams Enter In With Us And We Were Told That It Would Not Be Allowed This Show But It Was Possible For The Next Show. I Have Called Swank And B Personally Myself This Week And Explained To Both Of Them How I Feel And They Both Told Me That It Was All Good And They Did Understand Where This Was All Coming From.
And For The Record On Something Else That I Noticed While I Was Reading This That Everyone Keeps On Saying That Swank Was Asked To Come Back Next Year By Brent And The Trouble With That Is Brent Is Not Running The Show This Year So There Lies The Problem With That. This Years Show Is Being Put Together Differently Then The Past And The Rules Are Tighter Then They Have Been In The Past. We All Wish That We Could Have A Lot Of People Down There To Ride And Hope That Will Happen In The Second Show.
I Also Would Like To Tell You All A Little Story That Is Very Similar To This That Happend A Week Ago. I Booked A Show With Brent From Falcon Racing About 3 Months Ago And Was Scheduled For May 30th Which Was Last Sunday. The Original Sets Were To Be Core 6 And Xfr And Riding Disorder. We Had Things All Set Up And Were Ready To Go. Along The Way I Called Mike D Of The Conn Men And Said Join Us For The Show We Should Be Doing Two Shows That Night Totaling A Half Hour Of Ride Time So Come Down And Check It Out And Have Some Fun With Us. Mike Said Me And Andy Are There! The Day Before The Show I Recieved A Call From Brent Saying That The Track Master Was Re Mapping The Show And They Ended Up Cutting Our Track Time From 30 Minutes To 5 Minutes And Instead Of 20 Riders He Wanted It Down To 10 Riders. I Was Freaking Out Cause Here I Was With 20 Riders Thinking They Were Riding And I Had To Cut It Down To 10. So I Made The Call To Mike D And Said Bro I Suck But We Got Our Times Cut Down And I Am Not Sure That I Can Get You Out There To Ride, Mike Response To Me Was Ray Ray Me And Andy Know How It Is So Don't Sweat It, Maybe We Will Still Come Down And Check It Out But Don't Worry It's All Good. The Day Of The Show The Teacher Called Me And Told Me Not To Worry About James Chaunc Bri Or Him Coming Because They Knew That I Was In A Tight Spot And That Too Many People Was Going To Be Hard So They Were Just Going To Sit This One Out And Let Us Local Teams From Worcester Handle This One. Now Boys And Girls, You Are Talking About Thompson Speedway Here Which Had Over 22,000 People In It That Night That Is In The Conn Men's Territory That They Ride From And That Core 6 Could Have Been At And Both Teams Walked Away From With No Ill Will Less Then 24 Hours Before The Show Began!! I Know That It Made Me Feel Pretty F*cking Good Knowing That I Didn't Have To Worry About Losing Any Repect Or Friends By Not Only Meeting The Ten Riders Limit With 9 Thanks To Core 6 And Conn Men Saying No Big Deal Brotha. I Just Thought That This Story Was A Little Bit Relavent For This Forum At This Point!
And While I Am On Record And Recording Away Here I Would Like To Post That I Love Rm And Have No Issues With The Boys At All And That Is Why I Called Them Myself. You Guys Have Always Been Cool To Me And Until The Day That Ends You Will Recieve Nothing But The Same In Return.
Hope To Catch You All Around Soon!

Thanks
Ray Ray
Old 06-06-2004, 02:33 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by tanka15
u didnt really just ask that question did u?? if writing in the "F" word is forbidden then dont u think saying something on the michael jackson line is also????????
Don't worry I was just kidding. I'm strictly a sophmore and up kind of guy
Old 06-06-2004, 02:36 PM

tanka15 can only hope to improve

now u do realize that i posted that early last night, is this the first time u have been able to get on since then or did u just need that long to think about it??
Old 06-06-2004, 02:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by tanka15
now u do realize that i posted that early last night, is this the first time u have been able to get on since then or did u just need that long to think about it??
I only post at work, and I've only been on the job for 2 hours. I fully expect to spend the next 4 or 5 hours straight on SL. Then again, I might have some real work to do so we'll see
Old 06-06-2004, 03:17 PM

miked is an unknown quantity at this point

just wanted to say thanx to xfr and core6, especially damien, for including the connmen in some of the shows you do. that is a rare thing in this stunting world. a lot of people would never invite another team from the area to their shows or events. it just goes to show what type of people they are, sharing some of the wealth, and all in it to have fun. i felt it was a major privelage to ride up there last year, and also felt great about being invited to thompson as well. its your show core6 as far as im concerned and there is absolutely no hard feelings from us at all. i will always look up 2 core6 as riders, being the og's from new england. thanx again and dont think we wont be up there to hang out and watch.
and another thing about core6 being og's, everyone is all into super high tank wheelies and combos now... damien and teach were doing that **** back in the day b4 anyone knew what the rear brake was. funny how things come full circle. peace c ya soon
to xfr, i hope we could even be half as organized as you guys r. your set up is professional, booking shows all year, that is not and easy thing 2 do and takes alot of dedication... much respect ok im done rambling
Old 06-06-2004, 08:53 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay so who's the big man you all talk about? Bob Moscoffian??? I think someone should speak with him other than people from C6...I know he's a good guy
Old 06-07-2004, 12:09 AM

redrider954 is an unknown quantity at this point

blah blah blah stop bitchen about bullshit. its not core6 or teachs fault that everyone didnt get invited. just the man what the man says goes.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:13 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Oopsie. I was just asking a simple question.
I did not mean to open this giant can of worms.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:50 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WickedRiderRich
Brian anybody that lies in the hospital for 2weeks and cant walk would say the same thing. just like cbo said when he crashed so its not even a issue trie to come up with a better reason why you dont want us there.
Rich... I have no idea why you and select people from your team are taking this so personal? There are tons of riders who are not riding in this show... not just RM.

And although you may not think so, I am the primary reason RM has been involved in OUR events. I was very good friends with Tony back in the day (still am hopefully). Truthfully speaking, last year no one from C6 wanted RM to take part in the Summer Nationals but I went to bat for you. I appreciated all of you showing up at my b-day party in Boston..... I appreciated all the party's you invited me too. I spent some goods time with you guys... on and off bikes. I valued our friendship and I wanted you guys to be just as much a part of the stunt world as us. We had been doing this for a few years and I wish someone helped us at the very beginning. I designed the Reckless Methods logo, Your first T-shirt design, among other small things and Tony can vouch for that. I remember Tony coming up to my house after work a few days and I was showing him tips on brake control. Yea... imagine that. I did all of this because I considered myself a friend and I would have loved for someone to do this for me. Jay Carnes has always treated me like a good friend... Tony too. I thought you were a good person (when I met you) and I truly wanted you guys with us... ALL THE TIME... AT ALL THE SHOWS!!! Damien didn't even know you guys at the beginning of last year and my whole team had doubts about involving RM in the Worcester Nationals. I wanted you guys there and I went to bat. I knew my teammates would see the same cool cats I knew and would have NO PROB having you there after they got to know you. If that's an *******.... well, I don't know what you consider to be a friend.

You can take it or leave it... but I have no problems with you, tony, jay, or anyone else sporting an RM logo. I may be a bit upset about Tony's slip up last year when he rode in the pit for "all of 5 minutes" but I appreciate all the support you've given us (C6) thus far. Most of you stood by us last year and I will never forget that. I hope you have no hard feelings towards me as a person and I hope this helps you understand I do not consider you an enemy by any means.

Lata,
Brian

Last edited by Brian_C6; 06-07-2004 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Oopsie. I was just asking a simple question.
I did not mean to open this giant can of worms.

what an !!!
Old 06-07-2004, 09:10 AM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point

dont worry i wont punch u in the face when i see ya Bri... lol seriously no hard feelings, its all part of the game... not taking it personal, but everyone knows how good it feels to ride in front of 22,000 people... we all just wanna show off haha after all thats what we practice for . hopefully well do a show together again soon.. peace
Old 06-07-2004, 10:31 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

I appreciated all of you showing up at my b-day party in Boston.....

Oh geez, the hong Kong! I got so wasted i puked in the parking garage then drove home. TERIAKI!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 10:38 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Christopher no-f4i and myself had to head to the H-Kay friday night to re-live some memories.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:32 AM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by hessogood
H-Kay friday night
Except...
nobody fell down the stairs, and nobody effed up their hand breaking someone's nose.... I knew something was missing.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:13 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to see you posting on our board again.... what brings you back?

Why are you so defensive? Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.....I just think its funny that attitudes can change so quickly! My comment wasn't made to be a dick........I just think all the drama is useless......thus the reason for not posting anymore. I also understand that groups often don't control who rides in shows, so you guys really don't have to justify whos riding and whos not.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:24 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Except...
nobody fell down the stairs, and nobody effed up their hand breaking someone's nose.... I knew something was missing.
Oh man what a great night that was. It is definitely to 10
Old 06-07-2004, 02:44 PM

PerFactor is an unknown quantity at this point

*** The Woosta Show. You Guys Are All One Way. Have Fun.

Quick Reply: Woostah