all you are is a whining girl see you at new england dragway tough guy!!1

this might get ugly......
Old 06-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Re: Woostah

Originally Posted by ohnston

hey jim: i'm whining? i'm not whining about anything except for YOU whining about not being in a show that YOU were never involved with anyways. YOU lost nothing, others have lost something, although only for one show.

so go back, reread your post and then read this statement that you wrote, then think about it and get back to me.

you've been as cool as a cucumber up till this point, don't know whats got you all in a tizzy, you have nothing to do with this show in reality, nor have you ever had anything to do with it in the past.

i'll be at new england dragway riding with B, ethan, DTE and whoever else is riding that night....see you then. and i never claimed to be a tough guy, i just wont sit around while the unknowing talk **** about me and my team when they dont know the half of the story. there are those who have much more of a right to bitch than you, but the only bitching i hear is from you for some strange reason.

what gives?

Peach
Old 06-05-2004, 06:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ohnston

I grew up with three sisters and not all of them put together bitch and cry as much as you. I barely know you, but you've lost 100% of any respect I may have had for you. I'm just glad I've been around the guys in RM long enough that your complaining isn't reflecting poorly on them. I'm surprised that you haven't been told by your team to shut the **** up as it's obvious you're speaking for yourself and not them. What in god's name do you think entitles you to jack ****? You didn't put **** together, you haven't advanced this so called sport in any direction, you haven't contributed **** and that's excactly what you're entitled to. Now, as far as 'I'll see you at the dragway', I'll break my gimp leg off in your *** before allowing you to so much as look at Teach in a way I don't like. Give it up before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.
Old 06-05-2004, 06:22 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point

the RM riders i met those few times out and about over the years are kool as ****...who the f uk is this guy?
Old 06-05-2004, 07:55 PM

tanka15 can only hope to improve

hey zann i know i dont know u at all but i just wanted to tell you that dont not is a double negative, but who cares right
Old 06-05-2004, 08:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by tanka15
hey zann i know i dont know u at all but i just wanted to tell you that dont not is a double negative, but who cares right
Whooop Whoop! Here comes the Grammar-Police!
Old 06-05-2004, 08:02 PM

see and they say you cant learn anything from greater lowell i went to school, took up capentry and now i drive zambonies.... gotta love glths
Old 06-05-2004, 08:04 PM

what time do the festivaties start on saturday???? can we ride the
Old 06-05-2004, 08:05 PM

Emily is an unknown quantity at this point

Stunters don't stunt for the money. They stunt because they have a need to be seen and heard. Maybe their Daddys didn't love them as children?
Whatever the case here's a little love for all you stunters and haters out there everything will be okay. Now go take your piece of **** bike and do some wheelies for your little 17 year old girlfriends so you can get a nice hummer later and she can tell you how wonderful you are.

Until someone posts some more , that is all.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:11 PM

not to pick on brockton, but the girls giving hummers out there are even younger than that.... 8th grade
we have people arguing about shows, lil girls giving head behind supermarkets, whats next me being able to go a whole month riding everyday on the and not break a lever. well i know that wont happen
Old 06-05-2004, 08:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by tanka15
not to pick on brockton, but the girls giving hummers out there are even younger than that.... 8th grade
we have people arguing about shows, lil girls giving head behind supermarkets, whats next me being able to go a whole month riding everyday on the and not break a lever. well i know that wont happen
8th grade hummers? Where do I sign up?
Old 06-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Emily
Stunters don't stunt for the money. They stunt because they have a need to be seen and heard. Maybe their Daddys didn't love them as children?
Whatever the case here's a little love for all you stunters and haters out there everything will be okay. Now go take your piece of **** bike and do some wheelies for your little 17 year old girlfriends so you can get a nice hummer later and she can tell you how wonderful you are.

Until someone posts some more , that is all.

wow! hooking it up with some wisdom right there!

laying the smack down on all of us!

gimme some more ammo and i'll get the bus in full gear...when the ******* light goes on, it is full bore!!

see you soon, stay gay!

Peaches and cream
Old 06-05-2004, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
8th grade hummers? Where do I sign up?
u didnt really just ask that question did u?? if writing in the "F" word is forbidden then dont u think saying something on the michael jackson line is also????????
Old 06-05-2004, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
wow! hooking it up with some wisdom right there!

laying the smack down on all of us!

gimme some more ammo and i'll get the bus in full gear...when the ******* light goes on, it is full bore!!

see you soon, stay gay!

Peaches and cream
What can I say I'm old and with age comes wisdom.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:29 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

What can I say I'm old and with age comes wisdom.

Sometime's age comes alone.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:45 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

nef, i was wrong about swanks timing, but who cares. no one promised isht to him, nor was it ever our decision to make....and we said fromt he ****ing beginning that the riding choices were NOT our decision, yet you ****s keep going back to that like we are being biased against some peopel.
teach go back and reread please.... i know its not c6 making the desicion and i know its not a bias thing on c6s part.... what i stated was the way brian kept singing our show may make it sound that way to some parties....

love ya homo....
Old 06-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nefarious
teach go back and reread please.... i know its not c6 making the desicion and i know its not a bias thing on c6s part.... what i stated was the way brian kept singing our show may make it sound that way to some parties....

love ya homo....
I was singing that tune because it is true. Due to the fact that we have been the primary team for the past 3 years, we have a major impact on the decision making for the past 3 years. I know this is not a show owned by C6, but a show that is heavily influenced by C6's decisons.

Brian
Old 06-06-2004, 09:35 AM

Also, if I might add, C6 was the first stunt group to perform there. They brought stunting to the New England area.

Rather than complaining about it just show up and support your fellow stunter for it is he who will be risking his bike/life for your entertainment.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:40 AM

Buick will become famous soon enough

Also, if I might add, C6 was the first stunt group to perform there. They brought stunting to the New England area.

Rather than complaining about it just show up and support your fellow stunter for it is he who will be risking his bike/life for your entertainment.
and we can all eat pancakes together.
When is everyone going out for pancakes?
They are delicious!

Quick Reply: Woostah