Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Woostah

Old 06-05-2004, 10:05 AM

IMR-MIKE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Woostah

ohnston, you are a jackass who knows NOTHING about the situation or this sport as a whole. how long have you been in the game? what have you seen? what do you know?

you don't have an effing clue about what is going on. we have been there, done that. we extend ourselves to donkeys like you all around new england, giving advice on everything from riding tips to how to manage a team/get shows, etc. we are doing what needs to be done so that everyone can ride in august. so shut your effing mouth and go practice or something. you are a nobody who knows nothing. i don't care if you now have no respect for me and core6, i don't need it from you anyways.

why don't you let the peope who know talk and and you shut the f up! you can always tell a fool when he opens his mouth....no one would know you are an idiot if you would just keep those lips of yours from flapping in the wind.

you are one of the reasons we don't "go to bat" for everyone and their mother in new england, bc when we do hook it up for you and you don't get the same treatment that we (who have put in TONS of time, energy, and effort into this sport in new england, and basically STARTED this sport in new england) get, you bitch and moan like you deserve something.

you don't deserve to WATCH me ride, let alone ride in the same show as me.

**** off asswipe and go jump off a bride, i've had it with people like you. this is what makes me NOT want to get anything going for august EXCEPT core6 ****o.

Teach

ps. this is not directed towards RM or any other person than ohnston.

every member of RM has my two way and i havent heard anyone bitching on that, bc they know that we do more than is required to help everyone else out in this stupid game.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:07 AM

IMR-MIKE is an unknown quantity at this point

woops, consider me an idiot! i just posted under IMR Mike's screen name at naults.

this is TEACH ohnston, just so you don't get confused.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:28 AM

RR_Rob is an unknown quantity at this point

I HAVE A FRIGGIN POUNDING HEADACHE FROM READING ALL OF THIS!!!

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2004, 12:17 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ohnston
oh yeah one more thing if you dont like the things i say dont do the things to make me say them.and it shouldnt matter who i am.Im a concerned stunter so stop trying to tie me with a particular stunt team so you can take it out on them!you can get my number or location from anyone in RM ifyou like!!!

who the fu k is this?
Old 06-05-2004, 12:32 PM

ohnston is an unknown quantity at this point

ok ok this whole situation is gay brendon made a good point in the comment about swank not asking for a thing when he got hurt even though he didnt sign a waiver you promised them rm could come back for this year not when its like a month away we are cut thats ****ing gay im not sayin rm is the best team in the world but u do make up a ****ing awesome show and tons of people come to see us ride and for brian cryin saying nobody invites you guys anywhere how can we invite a team that doesnt ride anymore and its stupid to think u guys should all know vertical outlaws any one who is kool with us all know that we dont need to give out personal invitations to every team they know we ride they can just show up and ride and everyone knows that but whatever this is queer im done

KORNO
Old 06-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Hey check out my tank bag

professor is an unknown quantity at this point

ok ok this whole situation is gay brendon made a good point in the comment about swank not asking for a thing when he got hurt even though he didnt sign a waiver you promised them rm could come back for this year not when its like a month away we are cut thats ****ing gay im not sayin rm is the best team in the world but u do make up a ****ing awesome show and tons of people come to see us ride and for brian cryin saying nobody invites you guys anywhere how can we invite a team that doesnt ride anymore and its stupid to think u guys should all know vertical outlaws any one who is kool with us all know that we dont need to give out personal invitations to every team they know we ride they can just show up and ride and everyone knows that but whatever this is queer im done

KORNO

korno, ahh. surprising, and i didnt expect that, but whatever.

swank was never promised that he could ride, dunno where you heard that from, like bri said, he was never getting on a bike again....and didn't swank break his back 2 years ago, so we made a promise that he could ride 2years after the fact.

we all do awesome shows and we all have a lot of fans, that is besides the point.

before it was don't associate me with RM, but now its 'we'....this has nothing to do with RM or any group, or swank or whatever, might be a good idea to get your story straight before you come and bash us, who have ****ing gone out of our way for a lot of people around here.

this has to do with people running their mouths...we just fed you the past two eyars, doing all that we could to help the new england region stuntriders out, and here you come talking **** and saying this and that.

whatever, i guess being nice doesnt pay off and everyone expects everything to be handed to them. i've worked too hard and gotten no appreciation for what we've done to do anything for anyone anymore..

that being said,
i'm going riding and i'm gonna worry about myself from now on....and if you think for one second that core6 is not in full effect, then you are dead wrong. we've been arond long enought to know where our priorities are...

some of you idiots have a lot to learn, but you are either too stubborn or too stupid to learn...and then when you do learn something, you forget who taught you.

endos here i come,

teach
Old 06-05-2004, 01:16 PM

if i know nothing then educate me teecha!!!i think i sense some anger but its OK that just meens were getting closer to the truth seems to me in earlier posts colorfull words like scabs were used and how close XFR is to your team and how out of control its been in past years[swank maybe]however you meant it it was taken very personally!!doesnt seem to me that having 10% of the riders at the show is very good.So who is really looking out for stunting in new englands best interest??If your our leaders which you continually remind us that you are than its my belief your failing as leaders.

P.S.you know who I am im the old guy you bet against!and i drive the white mercedes benz you've seen in NH.hope that refresh's your memory since im sure you dont remember talking to me being the superstar that you are and me a lonely old peon!!
Old 06-05-2004, 01:36 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

aight teach nothing but love.. but

your way off.... swank fak'd his back last year... and it was as far as i remember.. because he was asked to stay late when core6 and everyone else bailed to go to chaunceys house.. not a big deal nobody from core6 was really riding the show anyway (for whatever reason, and take a deep breath bri yes i know you rode the show)

now to rm... i told them 100 times not to assume anything, to pick up the phone and make the call... apparently it never happend... so be it, now this is what they have to deal with... live and learn.

talks of the man, and the game..are f-n lame, and bri enough with this being core6's show, i mean that only makes it sound like you have control and are omitting groups with a certain bias. sure dte broke the ice, but everyone is under B.Ms reigns and thats that...

Originally Posted by professor
korno, ahh. surprising, and i didnt expect that, but whatever.

swank was never promised that he could ride, dunno where you heard that from, like bri said, he was never getting on a bike again....and didn't swank break his back 2 years ago, so we made a promise that he could ride 2years after the fact.

we all do awesome shows and we all have a lot of fans, that is besides the point.

before it was don't associate me with RM, but now its 'we'....this has nothing to do with RM or any group, or swank or whatever, might be a good idea to get your story straight before you come and bash us, who have ****ing gone out of our way for a lot of people around here.

this has to do with people running their mouths...we just fed you the past two eyars, doing all that we could to help the new england region stuntriders out, and here you come talking **** and saying this and that.

whatever, i guess being nice doesnt pay off and everyone expects everything to be handed to them. i've worked too hard and gotten no appreciation for what we've done to do anything for anyone anymore..

that being said,
i'm going riding and i'm gonna worry about myself from now on....and if you think for one second that core6 is not in full effect, then you are dead wrong. we've been arond long enought to know where our priorities are...

some of you idiots have a lot to learn, but you are either too stubborn or too stupid to learn...and then when you do learn something, you forget who taught you.

endos here i come,

teach
Old 06-05-2004, 01:40 PM

RSixxer01 is an unknown quantity at this point

soooo....

how bout them red sox eh??

Old 06-05-2004, 01:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach is a stand up guy, if he stops posting under everyone else's name then he and I will stop being in a fight. When I read a post from Mike D. saying "you don't deserve to see me ride" I was thinking....what the ****, that's pretty bad if you don't deserve to see Him ride. Anyways, teach doesn't play games, and he doesn't BS, things are the way they are for the reason he says. Deal with it. My new I-S-P stunt team is still gonna whip him with soggy noodles, I got first gear sit down wheelies on lock at 70MPH, you're all screwed now.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nefarious
talks of the man, and the game..are f-n lame, and bri enough with this being core6's show, i mean that only makes it sound like you have control and are omitting groups with a certain bias. sure dte broke the ice, but everyone is under B.Ms reigns and thats that...
Nef...
If it's not our show, then why are WE in it? Who had the connection? Who had the relationship w/ B.M.? WHO HELPED MAKE THIS EFFIN SHOW POSSIBLE 4 YEARS AGO!!?!!? AND HAS CONTINUED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN???!

And you know something else, there wouldn't be any of this bullshit had we NOT opened the door for everyone. We did the first show as DTE w/ Misuse of Power. After Misuse of Power split, we asked Ronnie, Tony D, and select RM riders to join us. We thought that having multiple teams in the pit would created good chemistry so the idea continued. We didn't have to, but we did, and it was all in friendly gesture. It's just funny that now that the **** has hit the fan, people think we're the ****. I just don't get it.

Well, hopefully here is something you will all get...

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RIDING IN THE SHOW HAS BEEN DECIDED.... C6, XFR, RONNIE, and TONY D.

That's pretty much final so.... See you in August for Volume 2 of "Worcester Summernational 90210"

Brian

PS. Who said Core6 doesn't ride anymore? Just because we don't waste time promoting useless bullshit on this board, or show up to your little backyard stunt sessions, doesn't mean we aren't practicing. We have nothing to prove and no one to battle. It's all good over here and I can't wait to see a few more of you join us.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:20 PM

Nefarious can only hope to improve

did you not read the part where i said you broke the ice?

im not gonna list my opinions on why C6 is in the show... i could careless who rides in it as long as i am entertained that weekend.

and again if it is your show then wouldnt you be the one deciding who rides? or does someone else wear the pants in this releationship? its okay i thought as much...

everyone rinse the sand out of their vag's and lets just have a good summer.
Old 06-05-2004, 02:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Old 06-05-2004, 02:30 PM

you've never handed me or korno a thing and anywhere we have ever rode you and any other team has been and always will be welcome!!if there was any prejudice at all we wouldnt ride at that spot ourselves guess that doesnt work both ways!!!
Old 06-05-2004, 02:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

so im sitting here laughing my *** off at this pointless post. as i read over all this bullshit i ask myself. why does core6 care to even argue about this **** and why do some of the RM memebers even care about riding at this show. its not like your making money,is it the respect thing. you dont thing your getting the respect you deserve. well do some shows .show everyone you can do it on your own and then talk **** dont not do anything and then expect everyone to get on hand and knee for you and i know its the principle but **** theres no principle anymore . as for making fans what fan up on that huge wall even knows whos who on the bikes unless there already your friend. if people wanna ride in a show set one up yourself. as for me i dont think (no in fact i have never been invitid to ride at any show especially woosta and ive known core 6 since dte was ridng freestyle in my neck of the woods since day one and **** thats awhile ago now) you dont see me bitching about ohhh thats gay why cant i ride. if you really wanna ride go to a spot or hit the streets or like i said make your own show up and put it on. riding for people is overrated anyway when your not making money. well this is another pointless reply to an already pointless thread so yup once again
that will be all for now.
Old 06-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Hey check out my tank bag

professor is an unknown quantity at this point

if i know nothing then educate me teecha!!!i think i sense some anger but its OK that just meens were getting closer to the truth seems to me in earlier posts colorfull words like scabs were used and how close XFR is to your team and how out of control its been in past years[swank maybe]however you meant it it was taken very personally!!doesnt seem to me that having 10% of the riders at the show is very good.So who is really looking out for stunting in new englands best interest??If your our leaders which you continually remind us that you are than its my belief your failing as leaders.

P.S.you know who I am im the old guy you bet against!and i drive the white mercedes benz you've seen in NH.hope that refresh's your memory since im sure you dont remember talking to me being the superstar that you are and me a lonely old peon!!

ya i do remember, if you guys would say who you are, i'd be a lot better off though....and when have i ever come across as god or arrogant in person. whe people run their mouths after i/we do everything we can for them, ya i get pissed, adn still am pissed. I'M PISSED BECAUSE WE'VE EXPLAINED THIS TWENTY TIMES AND YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU DON'T GET IT A SINGLE BIT. but ANYONE who knows me will vouch for me, and if you still think i'm an *******, then you MUST have done something to provoke that.

if you retards would go back to the beginning of this thread, YOU guys got defensive...why? i dunno, cuz no one on this end pointed any fingers. the man only wants the riders he wants. RM along with EVERY other team in new england is not who he wants. we've gotten others involved in the past and will continue to do so (if this bs ever ends) in the future, so where's the beef...you can't ride at a show this year that we have invited you to ride at in the past and will in the future, so thats our fault? and we are ********?

no one said anything about wild riding, only the lack of control as far as who is in the pits for 'pit crew', who is riding, who is filming etc.

we tried to make a stand last year and did for the most part. even you nef, don't know the whole story as to why ant and ronnie rode but didn't catch any flack....but i'm sure you all think you know the story. if you want, i'll gladly take the time to explain to your sometimes childish minds in very basic details what happened and why. many of you have my numbers, dont be afraid to call and get me on the phone instead of starting bullshit here.

and 10% of the riders at the show? whatever, it was 5 of us before any of this and that seemed to work just fine...i'd love for everyone to be able to ride, and that is what we are shooting for (this is the100th time i've said this) during the august show. how much have we done for your group, how much have we done for xfr, how much have we done for many others? it is too much too list, but you guys are so quick to accuse us of not doing anything. lick my ****ing ***** you unnapreciative ******, honestly. get a grip on the situation.

we havent' handed you and korno anything? who do you ride for? maybe not personally, but what have YOU two done for anyone in this sport in new england....compare that to the people we have helped. in the grand scheme of stuntriding, we have pioneered this 'sport' in new england. we broke through many barriers that you wouldn't even know about...what have you done, i ask again? come ride at my spot? invite me to ride at your spot? wow. maybe i should hand the show to you.

ever ridden in hudson before? who invited you? most likely me or zannman. talk to jay about the airport we are workign on yet? who invited you guys to that? me and vertical joe. do i wanna come down to ride shitty parkign lots (you guys' words) wth bumps in them? no, have you guys ever had a large practice session that gets you booted out of your home spot? we opened (me and zann) our spot to youa nd others and thats what happened. so get your **** straight.

nef, i was wrong about swanks timing, but who cares. no one promised isht to him, nor was it ever our decision to make....and we said fromt he ****ing beginning that the riding choices were NOT our decision, yet you ****s keep going back to that like we are being biased against some peopel.

ya, it sucks we dont have complete control of the worcester sitch, but we work with what we have. BM is a tough man and would just as soon have NO stunt show, it doesnt bother him a bit. we have tried to gain leverage on him and last years boycott was a great attempt and good starting point. we got a better spot this year and better vending locations, next step: all of our friends riding.

so if you retards wanna bitch and moan about not having something that wasn't yours anyway, why don't you hang out with the people you think are cool, pimp the benz and do whatever it is that you do. i'll be riding just like i always do.

i could go on for days, but you can't fight an unarmed man.

there are only two people bitching right now, and neither one of them have a right to say ****....maybe carnes, maybe b, maybe swank most of all, but gimme a break.

if this is how it is and i have to waste my time with you people, then seeyalater.

Teach

ps. and zann, yes it is a waste of time, but i'm sick of ****ers running their mouths. i call bullshit when i see it and this attitude we are getting is bullshit. see what you get for trying to help people out...
Old 06-05-2004, 04:20 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Teach, Can I borrow $20 bucks?
Old 06-05-2004, 04:23 PM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person

first of i broke my back last year at the show that the big man asked me to do because everyone esle bailed. what ever everyone who stunt rides know theres allways that chance that something like that would happen. f@ck it people get hurt every day so theres no sence in crieing about it nor do i want to. BRI when i was sitting in the hospital brett told me that they want me to come back next year no matter what.but its pretty obvious that i wont be,ether way it sucks but i guess thats the way it go's.

Teach your still my boy
Old 06-05-2004, 04:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Teach, Can I borrow $20 bucks?
Verbal KO from Jason Carnes!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
VerbalKO.jpg (42.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-05-2004, 04:40 PM