www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Woostah

Old 06-04-2004, 12:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Woostah

Don't forget the Insane Stunt Possy, aka: I-S-P, that's my new proffesional freestyle superbike stunt riding group. I just made it up now in my head which makes it officially a nationally recognized group. Shugga will be setting up my official message board shortly.
Old 06-04-2004, 05:27 PM

ohnston is an unknown quantity at this point

your all gay and i think you should go have a man orgy together!!!no matter your excuses all it really is isgirly drama!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 05:34 PM

i barely know you guys and use to look up to you but now i dont even like you bunch of queers.P.S.im burning my core 6 shirt..
Old 06-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

i assure you i am not a "back door man" lol....there is no drama, there is nothing we can do at this point. but worry not, we have a plan for the august show as long as everything goes good...

regardless of anything that has happened, we are all here to ride. no one that i'm friends with holds any grudges, but there are consequences for all actions; and the bigman wants it this way, so the bigman gets it this way, until i teach him something!!

see you homos there...

Teach

ps. burn the c6 shirt, but be sure to get it on film...we got a new style coming out!
Old 06-04-2004, 07:14 PM

no wonder johnny kuhla dumped you **** all you do is whine!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 07:51 PM

WickedRider is an unknown quantity at this point

This Kind Of Bullshit Is Exactely Why I Haven't Said A Peep On Stuntlife In Three Months.

Just To Put My Two Cents In.....i Personally Don't Give A **** If I Ride At Worcester Or Not But I Think It Really Sucks That Rm Was Not Invited Back.

When Swank Broke His Back Last Year And We Were All Sitting In His Hospital Room, He Was Told That He Would Be Involved With The Show Next Year.he Broke 7 Vertibre In His Back And Was In The Hospital For 2 Weeks And Will Never Feel The Same Again For The Rest Of His Life, All For The Show And Entertainment For The People Who Paid Good Money To See It And Rich Never Asked For A Penny.

I Know Circumstances Have Changed And We Haven't Talked That Much Since Last Year, But That Doesn't Justify Us Getting Black Balled.

Brendon
Old 06-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Gas'er!!

hey ohnston...i try to be nice and you are a dick. do i know you? show some respect and honestly stfu. you talk about whining and drama, why don't you look in the mirror? there is no drama over here, we're just here to ride. johnny kula and the rest of us split for various reasons, but somehow we are still friends and i'm doing the new england dragway show with him and the rest of DTE next weekend. so again, why do you open your mouth when you dont have a clue? wanna bitch, please do it in your own forum.

B. this has nothing to do with reckless getting blackballed. that is something you or whoever else figured up in your own mind. NO ONE else is riding either. Not NHRR who rode there the past couple years, not Vertical Outlaws who were supposed to ride, not the ConnMenn, NO ONE is riding.

think what you boys may about it, but if you know me then you know me. carnes knows me and knows the deal. ya it sucks, but whachu going to do. as for swank, thats just a bum deal, NO DOUBT!, but like i said earlier there is nothing we can do, it is NOT our say...it is the man that runs the WHOLE show's say. i don't know who was in the hospital with swank and said he could ride again, maybe he can, but i'm just saying what i have been told.

so please, gimme a break with all this calling bullshit and whatnot...you should know better than that. have we always given you a fair shake? i thought so. So why don't you guys believe what we post and say....the only drama here is coming from one location.

now i could give two ***** what anyone says really. what is going on is how it is and is out of our control...go back and read every post i've written in this thread a little closer.

criminy, a little more riding and a little less computer trash talk!

Teach
Old 06-04-2004, 09:31 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

New England Riders Unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's funny you all think Worcester is a free-for-all and that all of you deserve to be there. It was a friendly gesture and NONE of you realize it. It was OUR show and each and every one of you were invited by US to help this community... NOT our fault **** got messed up.

Rich was also never assured to be a part of the show this year..... as a matter of fact, I visited him in the hospital and he was singing a completedly different tune then. He said he wouldn't even be on a bike again.... so where did this bull **** come from? What happened to, "I can't put my family through this again, blah, blah, blah." B... what the **** are you talking about kid? I feel for Rich (god knows I don't wish that on anyone) but what the hell are you talking about?

Brian

PS. This is all bullshit and ohston can **** himself. Who is he anyway? I see he's sporting the RM logo "I" designed. You punks need to wake the **** up.

Last edited by Brian_C6; 06-04-2004 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vertical_joe

New England Riders Unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice to see you posting on our board again.... what brings you back?
Old 06-04-2004, 11:37 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point

alright alright everyone calm the **** down...lefty is in the house to make this easy to understand...

core6 does not control what the MAN says,does,thinks eats ***** etc etc etc....what is core6 to do...tell the MAN what and how to run the show??./..again think....when cash is involved it gets alot harder....

so rm leave core6 alone...no drama needed ,you guys(rm) are good, real good seen you in worc and ashland but you got to understand this **** gets serious when money is involved....

get it? got it? good....

i have spoken-been a while since i posted now lock this thread down....lol

"free for all"-ted nugent
Old 06-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Gas'er!!

good points lefty, but the funny thing is....there is NO money involved whatsoever.

i just got done riding, i think i'll ride some more!

Teach
Old 06-05-2004, 01:15 AM

redrider954 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont worry teach i dont think your gay.
Old 06-05-2004, 05:50 AM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
good points lefty, but the funny thing is....there is NO money involved whatsoever.

i just got done riding, i think i'll ride some more!

Teach

no money...wtf?

i thought the MAN charges people?

whoever is charging/making money to this show is basically in charge of what goes on IN the show regardless if core6 or the man on stilts or clowns gets paid....

whatever...some people have got to tuck their string in, it's dangling...

Old 06-05-2004, 08:35 AM

tanka15 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by redrider954
dont worry teach i dont think your gay.
no teach is gay, he goes to gay bars in maine!!!
Old 06-05-2004, 08:36 AM

tanka15 can only hope to improve

obscure gay bar reference....... american wedding
Old 06-05-2004, 09:04 AM

last year core 6 dont get what they want everyone is supposed to unite and not ride in the show to prove a point! this year the [big man] ooooh cuts 80 percent of the riders out and everyone whos not gonna be in the show should shut up and like it!thanks for going to bat for us guys...looks to me like i found the CORE of the drama!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2004, 09:20 AM

oh yeah one more thing if you dont like the things i say dont do the things to make me say them.and it shouldnt matter who i am.Im a concerned stunter so stop trying to tie me with a particular stunt team so you can take it out on them!you can get my number or location from anyone in RM ifyou like!!!
Old 06-05-2004, 09:38 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Im gonna start a new group. The switzerland Stunna's. Cause im neural as ****!

Quick Reply: Woostah