Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Callin' people out...

Old 05-22-2004, 01:29 AM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Callin' people out...

i'm sorry, i've taken year off, and the more ive seen is punk *** kids who think they know how to ride.

maybe i'm nieve, but i was in boston tonight annd came across someone wearing a ruff ryders outfit. I asked the kid if he could stunt... next thing I know theres a cop telling me to beat it, to leave otherwise i'd get arrested.

**** that ****, i work for a cop, i told the mother effer to **** off.

you know what, i'm ****ing sorry, if your going to wear the ruff ryders gear now how to ****ing ride. others whise, i'll be given you all leasons on rt. 93 for miles, so **** all the bitch *** haters who cant ride....

im sorry if it offended anyone,

John
Old 05-22-2004, 04:24 AM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Callin' people out...

Originally Posted by GixxerRydin2K2
i'm sorry, i've taken year off, and the more ive seen is punk *** kids who think they know how to ride.

maybe i'm nieve, but i was in boston tonight annd came across someone wearing a ruff ryders outfit. I asked the kid if he could stunt... next thing I know theres a cop telling me to beat it, to leave otherwise i'd get arrested.

you know what, i'm ****ing sorry, if your going to wear the ruff ryders gear now how to ****ing ride. others whise, i'll be given you all leasons on rt. 93 for miles, so **** all the bitch *** haters who cant ride....

John
HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA To funny!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2004, 10:12 AM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

whats worse is when some puss *** duck who cant even pull a sit down in first, has a fine *** girl on the back of his bike, but I aint hating, I know I could hit it
Old 05-22-2004, 01:11 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

time to return my ruff rider's outfit then
Old 05-22-2004, 06:15 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

Dam I need to sell my bike now ..thanks for effin up my whole Summer John
Old 05-23-2004, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
time to return my ruff rider's outfit then
LOL

Jay, if you rep'd there ****, i'd have some respect
Old 05-23-2004, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Eclipse
Dam I need to sell my bike now ..thanks for effin up my whole Summer John
Sorry GUY... but if it helps, i've been mastering those tips... let me know
GUY

john
Old 05-23-2004, 02:28 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by GixxerRydin2K2

John
I feel the same way about posing riders. Also the cops have been ******** this year. They don't even know the law either. I don't have the time or desire to go into all the bullshit that has come out so far this year, but I agree with you.
Rant all you want!! :YEAH
Old 05-24-2004, 09:52 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah. I know the Ruff Ryderz are some how involved with starting a Boston Chapter. I know a few of them mess around but for the most part, they aren't about technical skill / stunting..... they're more into urban street style / image. The Ruff Ryderz "for the most part" have always been about image & style. Wink1100 is really the only dude who broke the mold.

Brian
Old 05-24-2004, 10:00 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

PS. And so what if some kid can't rip it up as good as you.... or even rip it up at all. Everyone has different skill levels and commitment to chasing that skill level. Just remember that YOU were there before too. Everyone was once a newbie. No one jumps on a bike and commands it over night.... unless you're Chauncey of course (lol).

But seriously, who cares if someone can rip it up better than you. If you can tear it up better than the next guy, then all the power & respect to you. Don't waste your time degrading someone. Just do your thing and make them respect you. I guess rather than using your energy disrespecting them, use it to make them respect you. They will respect you if your skills deserve it. Believe me, if you're sitting there doggin them, NO ONE will respect you even if you possess the skills that deserve respect.

Brian

PS. This isn't intended or directed toward John... I'm generalizing.

Last edited by Brian_C6; 05-24-2004 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
PS. And so what if some kid can't rip it up as good as you.... or even rip it up at all. Everyone has different skill levels and commitment to chasing that skill level. Just remember that YOU were there before too. Everyone was once a newbie. No one jumps on a bike and commands it over night.... unless you're Chauncey of course (lol).

But seriously, who cares if someone can rip it up better than you. If you can tear it up better than the next guy, then all the power & respect to you. Don't waste your time degrading someone. Just do your thing and make them respect you. I guess rather than using your energy disrespecting them, use it to make them respect you. They will respect you if your skills deserve it. Believe me, if you're sitting there doggin them, NO ONE will respect you even if you possess the skills that deserve respect.

Brian

PS. This isn't intended or directed toward John... I'm generalizing.
I think my impression of what the Ruff Ryders are is wrong then, I figured it to be like Wink1100 and some of his boyz in NYC that were in all the music videos, but more to the extent of Todd Colbert and Co. wearing their gear.

oh well, my bad

my drunkin rant was also towards those who say they can do certain stunts but cant actually do them...that bothers me while at the same time humoring me

John

p.s. Bri you still go out riding? hit me up
Old 05-24-2004, 07:12 PM

PrplHaz4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
yeah. I know the Ruff Ryderz are some how involved with starting a Boston Chapter. I know a few of them mess around but for the most part, they aren't about technical skill / stunting..... they're more into urban street style / image. The Ruff Ryderz "for the most part" have always been about image & style. Wink1100 is really the only dude who broke the mold.

Brian
yea, the Ruff Ryders are a huge group out here...maybe 4 or 5 of them can "stunt" (ie. wheelie)...just a crew...and probably not a good one to be hating on

but if someone's talking ****, at least give them the chance to show...at the very least a wreck is entertaining