www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Winter get together?

Old 01-09-2003, 02:52 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Brian_C6
ALRIGHT!! BREAK IT UP!! BREAK IT UP!!

I'm going to Rockland 99's. I'm the king of the room so you all will obey. Don't question my authority and I will lead the way. Rockland 99's right off Rte 3. Cam... you will be at SloppySlammer's house around 7:00. I will soon to follow and drive to Rockland. If the Princess wants to join, she is more than welcome to make an appearence. Lopycam.... well, I give this oppotunity for you to join the new posse and jump in my GTP!!

Let's do this Core6 style!!

Lata,
Bri <----- MODERATOR <------ POWER <------- RESPECT!!
Mr Moderator,

Respect, lead the way....oh boy I think the head is getting big. just kidding

Oh on a serious note:
How far is Rockland from here?????? And what time is everyone meeting??????? Give me the details...I need to figure out a few things

Tara

PRINCESS CORE6 STYLE :p
SHOW ME SOME LOVE.........:D
Old 01-09-2003, 02:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Zuki750
My cousin works at Coler & Colantonio which is right beside the carpet place. He drinks at the 99 almost everynight after work. Do you guys go there quite a bit?
we're there a good amount, there's a SMOKIN' blond hostess, he ever mention her?
Old 01-09-2003, 02:56 PM

Originally posted by Gixxer_Princess

Oh on a serious note:
How far is Rockland from here??????
Where is here? DO you call people from your cell phone and say where am I? Rockland is like 10-15 minutes south of boston. Sometimes there's a little traffic passing the city depending what time you go
Old 01-09-2003, 02:58 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by hessogood
we're there a good amount, there's a SMOKIN' blond hostess, he ever mention her?
No he's never mentioned her but I don't get to talk to him that much. He doesn't have a license so I don't get to see him very often. Did you ever see a blue or black mustang down there doing donuts in the the carpet place parking lot? If so that was him, he has two supercharged 5.0's.
Old 01-09-2003, 03:01 PM

Originally posted by Zuki750
No he's never mentioned her but I don't get to talk to him that much. He doesn't have a license so I don't get to see him very often. Did you ever see a blue or black mustang down there doing donuts in the the carpet place parking lot? If so that was him, he has two supercharged 5.0's.
tell me his girl isn't blonde, and drives one of his mustangs
Old 01-09-2003, 03:07 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
tell me his girl isn't blonde, and drives one of his mustangs
No, his girl has brown hair. His black mustang sits outside his apartment. His blue one is torn apart here in Maine on it's way to being a 700 horsepower street racer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dcp_05432.jpg (32.8 KB, 27 views)
Old 01-09-2003, 03:18 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Where is here? DO you call people from your cell phone and say where am I? Rockland is like 10-15 minutes south of boston. Sometimes there's a little traffic passing the city depending what time you go
That's funny do i call people and ask them where I am???? I am effin rolling over here.

Ok I admit..My Bad. I made a mistake. What I wanted to know is how far is it from Billerica. But Thanks Jay you answered my question. Well I gotta figure out a few things. Hopefully I can be there toinght.

Tara
Old 01-09-2003, 03:23 PM

hope to see ya there T
Old 01-09-2003, 04:07 PM

Lopycam is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Bri,
I can't beleive that you guys are driving all the way down to the south shore? I grew up in Rockland. I will see if I can pull it off. About what time are you going? Give me a call and let me know. If I don't answer, just leave me a message. There is also a 99 in Waltham and Canton. Hey whatever. I will be there just let me know what time.

Nathan