File Type: jpg
colonown.jpg (17.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-27-2004, 12:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Arrow Re: i did it

Power to the People!!!
Men in Black Owns Joo!

But for the record, Safety Cam, do some homework before you come to class.
His 50 is street legal so I see no grounds for arrest and seizure. Though there may be a sign on the 4-9-5 that says "No Mopeds". But as long as he keeps up with traffic, I think he should be able to pull it off. Granted, he IS a sick and twisted individual and could get smushed by some cell-phone jabbering soccer mom, but what fun would life be if we never took that chance of being smushed??
Old 04-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Regular StuntLifer

BEATUPGSXR can only hope to improve
Re: i did it

Originally Posted by silent1
nope, i'm not safety sam, my name is safety cam. i maintain that he's a goddamn idiot for taking a 50 on the freeway. and by association, you're a f*cking moron too.

you can't hear a 50 from inside a car. you can't even SEE them from a high profile vehicle or truck. you know how people don't pay attention while driving. being on a motorcycle on a freeway is hard enough... doing it on a 50 is suicide! on top of that, it's illegal. get caught, and you're ****'s getting impounded and you get arrested.

now tell me why it's a good idea again. i got all day to own you. i don't expect much since i suspect you're still a kid.

wont catch me ill hit the brakedown lane then into the woods
Old 04-27-2004, 03:07 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Power to the People!!!
Men in Black Owns Joo!

But for the record, Safety Cam, do some homework before you come to class.
His 50 is street legal so I see no grounds for arrest and seizure. Though there may be a sign on the 4-9-5 that says "No Mopeds". But as long as he keeps up with traffic, I think he should be able to pull it off. Granted, he IS a sick and twisted individual and could get smushed by some cell-phone jabbering soccer mom, but what fun would life be if we never took that chance of being smushed??
Oh ok, so he won't go to jail then since it's street legal (didn't know anyone actually registered those, lol). But I guarantee the soccer mom that's driving the Canyonero while talking on the phone and putting on makeup won't see him.

Be careful!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 06:00 PM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point

dude this is stunt life all about crazy **** you make some good points but **** if its not aganst the law its not much fun.the crap you said about the kid who died was way out of line.lighten up man.its hard to find places to ride other than the street.i aint starting no war just my opinion like you got yours.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:02 AM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
dude this is stunt life all about crazy **** you make some good points but **** if its not aganst the law its not much fun.the crap you said about the kid who died was way out of line.lighten up man.its hard to find places to ride other than the street.i aint starting no war just my opinion like you got yours.
Tough guy no need to send me a PM threatning me!!!

KB
Old 05-10-2004, 10:40 AM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r1ononewheel
Please don't threaten my friends. We don't appreciate Internet tuff guys here. If you have something to say, man up and talk to me directly.

KTHXBYE!
Old 05-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's funny that this kid thinks stuntlife = illegal activity. One of the main reasons this sport is going NO WHERE!!!

hehehe.

Lata,
Brian
Old 05-11-2004, 09:50 AM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey he's a buddy of C6 to.

He told me to ask Damien how tough he was, cuz I didn't want to mess with him cuz he's a badass.

KB
Old 05-17-2004, 05:31 PM

r1ononewheel is an unknown quantity at this point

first of all you threatened me what i said is if you have a problem we can take care of it.your buddy put in his two cents about a kid who had just lost his life that is not okay in my book.if you have nothing better to do than twist my words around so you can start **** im sorry i would rather be out riding.all the **** talking and fighting is the real reason this sport is not going any where.also brian you never do anything illeagal on the street?.if your freind cares about people getting hurt he needs to learn to express his opinion with a little bit of respect.i am done with this bull **** you can take it where ever you want.