www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

kb you biotch!!

Old 03-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
kb you biotch!!

my roomy, joey rolls has been trying to get a hold of you for like two weeks to find out about laconia and a room...he needs to know THIS WEEK what is going on and needs to get a deposit....

hit him up, if you need his digits, call me

your master
Old 03-09-2004, 07:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kb you biotch!!

Jen and I are in. I got a new phone. PM me rotoulo's beep beep and I'll beep beep him back when you pm me back with his beep beep. Know what I'm sayin?

On another note I need McNeil Bro's Racing to adjust the valves on my **** ugh I mean my Hawk. What up?

You rockin out withyour **** out these days?

KB your biotch
Old 03-09-2004, 08:35 AM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

So what are people doing for Laconia this year, anyway?
Old 03-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, this might be a cool little get away in the mountains of NH. We can make fun of Harley hog bosses, drink beer, smoke doobies, and making fun of the 'dub-T for the weekend.... all for probably like $39.99

Teach, let me in on some info. You going?

Bri
Old 03-09-2004, 09:28 AM

My plan is to stay far away from Ftrain cuz the police like him way too much for me.

KB
Old 03-09-2004, 11:03 AM

ftrain is a decent person

Same bat place and same bat time.

KB and Jenn do not play nice. KB burns rubber in front of house and Jenn did not get along with the wind charm.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by ftrain
...and Jenn did not get along with the wind charm.
That makes me laugh all over again just thinking about it.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

i aint going unless there is a stunt show...maybe for a day and a little night, but i HATE bike week and it think i have been tainted by Ftrain...every time i go up there, i get effed with by the popo..

the last three years, i've been pulled over and harassed, no tickets, just harassment and a little sweat on my part...

year 1: bri and chauncey remember: doing a buck and a quarter all the way back to mass, get one exit from home, get some gas, run a red light that wouldnt turn for 3 cycles, cops get us in the gas station, tow chauncey's bike and give me and bri tickets as well.

year 2: doing wheelie in parking lot, busted by cops...50 pushups, 51 for spite, later and i am scott free...what a workout

year 3: slip clutch in traffic after the 'strip', no wheelie, just forks extending...pulled over for reckless op...cop lemme go after 15 minutes of busting my ***** because i am a trouble maker.

year 4: to be determined....but ftp right now....if they wanna start effing with me, i will go night rider style and they will never catch me....

i prefer to stay away!!

teach
Old 03-09-2004, 11:27 AM

Cam, You staying at Russ's house again? I think it will be Chris_no_F4i, Amy, Chris_Super_Chicken, & HESOGOOD so far. Spots filling up fast. Bri and Tara let me know if you need a spot also.

Mike
Old 03-09-2004, 11:38 AM

Yeah keep a spot for me for now. It's gonna be tricky 'cuz my folks are coming up June 17-20, which is the last half of Bike Week. And I'm not bringing them up there. I may have to do something like come up Saturday morning and leave Sunday morning.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:47 AM

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

There's gonna be like 15-20 of us going to VT that weekend this year, we might go down to the White Mountains for a ride, we should get together and put back some beers
Old 03-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

where is the Gixxer_Princess?? We in?

Brian
Old 03-09-2004, 03:03 PM

The last three years, I've enjoyed the police as much as Teach. I been pulled over and harassed but still have the same success of getting no tickets. Last year was a blast with the fiddy’s in the rain. We owned that street!

Year 1: TL1000R. Coming back from NHIS I was heading back into Laconia. I was doing 50 in a 30 and a cop was heading the other way. He turns on the blues and before he finished his U-turn I was up to 150 mph. Ditched into a side road made a bunch of turns and waited it out. It then started to rain so I climbed into a bulldozer for shelter. A hick comes out of his house with a shotgun and confronts me thinking I was stealing his bulldozer. I explain what happened and he thinks I am cool and invites me inside for beer and to warm up. Inside I look around and it is a bunch of Harley people doing lines. I thought I was going to die but they thought I was cool since I had a v-twin motor.

Year 2: Very rainy but since I was living in Laconia at the time I hung out. No police anywhere and small turn-out. I did not ride much because of the rain except for a run back to Lowell. On the weigh back I started racing a car. We reached 100-120 mph until he slowed down and turned on his blues. It was an undercover cop car. He had lights that raised out of the dash when he turned them on. He shook his finger at me to slow down and then he took the next exit into concord.

Year 3: (Last year) The worst of all years with cops. Jenny and Amy get caught riding the fiddy’s down to Wear’s beach. Chri_noF4I and I had to go down and rescue our bikes. Amy was not happy with the cops, so the cops were not happy with us. Then we are back at the house parting and I am working on a bike under a street light. The cops roll in with the paddy wagon. There are close to 20-30 people at the house. I am out on the street talking to all the cops while everyone is on the porch running there mouths. It was great. Next day I borrow a bike from a friend. We are heading down this huge hill in bumper to bumper traffic. I turn off the bike and just coast down the hill. We are about 8 bikes deep and I was in the back. So I roll by a few of them to talk with someone in the front. The cop points to me to come over to him. He asked me for license and reg. I did not have a license because it was suspended and I had no clue whose bike I was on. I forgot his last name. After a minute of Bsing, I talked my way out and he let me go.

Year 4: to be determined....but as Teach says ftp....That would be so much fun if we could score a bunch of bikes to go night rider style and blow up Laconia and not worry if we need to ditch the bikes and run on foot by the end of the night.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:42 PM

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Year 4: to be determined....but as Teach says ftp....That would be so much fun if we could score a bunch of bikes to go night rider style and blow up Laconia and not worry if we need to ditch the bikes and run on foot by the end of the night.
LMAO ya know I almost think it would be fun to do this as long as I didn't loose my job lol
Old 03-09-2004, 03:59 PM

skiierx is an unknown quantity at this point

Teach, what is the good word in regard to space at Joe's place? I spoke to KB about it a couple of weeks ago, he said he would run it by you guys. It is obvious he only thinks about himself!! Effin Jackarsss

Let me know

Jamie
Old 03-09-2004, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
LMAO ya know I almost think it would be fun to do this as long as I didn't loose my job lol
It would be so much fun but I would never consider it. Life is going well and I would have so much to lose. I am on probation already because of you power hungry boys that got beat up in high school and want revenge because I beat you up on the playground. I say FTP, which means f u c k you too!!!! (just messing - humor)
Old 03-09-2004, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
OMG it's a COP! Quick, hide the pot and everyone shut up!
Old 03-09-2004, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by skiierx
It is obvious he only thinks about himself!!
KB? Never!!!! He is out to help the world.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by silent1
OMG it's a COP! Quick, hide the pot and everyone shut up!
It says he is a security advisor. Does that mean he advises those rent-a-cops?
Old 03-10-2004, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by skiierx
Teach, what is the good word in regard to space at Joe's place? I spoke to KB about it a couple of weeks ago, he said he would run it by you guys. It is obvious he only thinks about himself!! Effin Jackarsss

Let me know

Jamie
Hey dick I got you covered.

KB