Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts
View Poll Results: Do you agree with the recent crackdown on show like Howard Stern
Yes, it is about time we stop subjecting younger kids to this
23.81%
No, Radio Airways should be "anything goes"
76.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Do you agree with the crackdown on shows like Howard Stern?

Old 03-04-2004, 03:38 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Do you agree with the crackdown on shows like Howard Stern?

:YEAH I think it is about time we start getting these **** shows off our public airways so younger kids are not subjected to it.
Old 03-04-2004, 03:45 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you agree with the crackdown on shows like Howard Stern?

U serious??
Old 03-04-2004, 03:52 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ftrain
:YEAH I think it is about time we start getting these **** shows off our public airways so younger kids are not subjected to it.
gotto agree to a certain point, they're are some shows that will be prosocuted that shouldn't be, that will be the down fall
Old 03-04-2004, 03:55 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Mike... please tell me that you're just trying to stir up some more debate with this poll.
Please tell me that you don't actually support the FCC and the ridiculous control they have over radio broadcasts. I don't have much time to respond to this ludicrous outburst, but I could go on for days about why they should just cut the morality bullshit and leave these alleged "shock-jocks" alone.

Note to hippie-freaks that want to ban off-color radio shows:
If you don't like what's on the radio.... turn it off. Or better yet, don't even own a radio. Just get a casette deck and listen to the Bible on tape while saying the rosary on your way to church.
And if you don't want your kids exposed to this "horrific" speech, then maybe you should try spending more time with them and listening to family programs. Instead of getting your panties ruffled and demanding that anyone who talks about adult subject matter be banished from this Earth.
I know we have freedom of choice in this country, but why does it seem that so many people CHOOSE to be whiney, little bitches???
Old 03-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

while you're at it, take away smoking in public, how about a seat belt law, f u c k it take away the 1st amendment too. Free country? What's that? How about you tell me where to work and how much I'll be paid.

How about being a f u c k i n g parent and telling your kids to stop listening to it. Or change the damn dial if you don't like it.

Brian
Old 03-04-2004, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
How about being a f u c k i n g parent and telling your kids to stop listening to it. Or change the damn dial if you don't like it.
Brian
Bri, tell me how you really feel.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:15 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

while you're at it, take away smoking in public, how about a seat belt law, f u c k it take away the 1st amendment too. Free country? What's that? How about you tell me where to work and how much I'll be paid.

Brian

AMEN :YEAH

So many people these days are depending on the Radio, TV, and schools to raise their kids instead of spending quality time with them.

Oh and I hate it when they slur up or whatever they do to some words in a song.... god that pisses me off.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
AMEN :YEAH

So many people these days are depending on the Radio, TV, and schools to raise their kids instead of spending quality time with them.

Oh and I hate it when they slur up or whatever they do to some words in a song.... god that pisses me off.
I'm a firm believer in strong parent discipline and I had probably the strictest parents their are. But my parents were NOT with me 24-7 and I still did a lot of **** that I shouldn't have. Had I not had the parents I have, I probably wouldn't be a cop and or be alive. I do know that when I was a kid their sure as hell wasn't lyrics to songs like there is now nor was their shows like Howard Stern on the radio. Now I don't have a prob with Howard cause when I worked in Mass I listened to him every morning and lmao. I don't have a prob with his TV show either cause it's cable.

The problem with this Nation is that to many parents are not that and the TV is, luckily the TV companies put parental controls so they CAN still somewhat control what their children watch. be back to this later this gotta go pick up the wife.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:51 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents

The problem with this Nation is that to many parents are not that and the TV is, luckily the TV companies put parental controls so they CAN still somewhat control what their children watch. be back to this later this gotta go pick up the wife.
Canada has alot more nudity on TV and there kids seem to grow up less violent and ok ( though maybe ugly and stupid)

say they take a guy like howard stearn down, whos next?

who the hells the government to tell me whats decent and appropriate. If i want to listen to a certain show I should be able to. If im affended by it I'll flip the channel.

kinda funny how where taking over countries and trying to push our ways of freedom on them and in the meanwhile the govt. and the fcc are trying to take some of our freedoms away

john
Old 03-04-2004, 05:04 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GixxerRydin2K2
Canada has alot more nudity on TV and there kids seem to grow up less violent and ok ( though maybe ugly and stupid)

say they take a guy like howard stearn down, whos next?

who the hells the government to tell me whats decent and appropriate. If i want to listen to a certain show I should be able to. If im affended by it I'll flip the channel.

kinda funny how where taking over countries and trying to push our ways of freedom on them and in the meanwhile the govt. and the fcc are trying to take some of our freedoms away

john

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

- kid listens to the howard stern show and parents find it acceptable = wrong

- kid listens to the howard stern show and parents don't know / don't care = wrong

- kid listens to the howard stern show and parents know, attempt to enforce a rule, explain why it's wrong, kid knows it's wrong, he'll probably change the channel, if not he's grounded = good parents.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:18 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

but you can't take Howards freedom away.... that's Unconstitutional.

Everyone's moral stand is different. What is acceptable to some, isn't to others. The FCC shouldn't be the deciding factor here.... your parents should be. Your parents decide what type of morals you have and establish the "quailty" of life you lead.

Everything is the parents. parents parents parents!!! So remember that the next time you see your kid..... or when you have one. It's very important to be there for your family. Every decision you make effects them and their path in life. Gotta love this funny thing called life, huh? hehehe.

Last edited by Brian_C6; 03-04-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:23 PM

Only 88 Days, 5 Hours, 28 Minutes, & 11 Seconds until Opie and Anothony's contract with Infinity Broadcasting expires!! Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait for them to return to the airwaves and wreak havoc on the weak-minded individuals who claim to hate them, yet can't stop bitching about them.

America the beautiful.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:25 PM

our parents decide what type of morals you have and establish the "quailty" of life you lead.
Everything is the parents. hehehe.
My parents told me I can't visit stuntlife.com anymore because the content is too controversial and there are too many post-******.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally Posted by ChrisF4i
Only 88 Days, 5 Hours, 28 Minutes, & 11 Seconds until Opie and Anothony's contract with Infinity Broadcasting expires!! Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait for them to return to the airwaves and wreak havoc on the weak-minded individuals who claim to hate them, yet can't stop bitching about them.

America the beautiful.
I can't wait. O&A are awesome and because my dad is a drunk and I come from a broken home, it's acceptable to me.

Give me some lesbians!!! How about you put some mayo on a chicks *** a slap her with a fish!! F u c k in a church!!

Wooohoo!!!

Brian
Old 03-04-2004, 06:21 PM

I can't wait. O&A are awesome and because my dad is a drunk and I come from a broken home, it's acceptable to me.

Give me some lesbians!!! How about you put some mayo on a chicks *** a slap her with a fish!! F u c k in a church!!

Wooohoo!!!

Brian
LMFAO
Old 03-06-2004, 10:16 AM

GrCh35 is an unknown quantity at this point
No, Radio Airways should be "anything goes"

What ever happen to Freedom of Speech?
Old 03-06-2004, 10:49 AM

D-WRECK is a decent person

WBCN FIRST AMENDMENT LINE CALL AND SPEAK UP. SAVE STERN 1-866-790-7663. EVERY ONE CALL. im sure the more the better, and he can go to court over this and win. call call call calll call call call call call call call
Old 03-06-2004, 11:41 AM

Buick will become famous soon enough

Remember everyone we can say that we have freedom of speech in america!
(but of course not on television or on the radio because they are not american)
Stab little kids, they should be in school while his show is on anyways.
I don't have the radio hooked up in my automobile(because its for ******) so I don't even know whats going on with this.

Last edited by Buick; 03-06-2004 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:51 PM

I doubt any of you even vote during elections!!!

Quick Reply: Do you agree with the crackdown on shows like Howard Stern?