Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Remeber 9/11 ride anyone interested?

Old 09-11-2003, 04:00 PM

ftrain is a decent person
So how would you effend anyone. I lost a few high school friend, next door neighboor and about 10 other people that I did not know to well but I did know who they were.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:03 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill be down for the cruise!
Old 09-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Sounds awesome - Can't get a babysitter though - But let us know how it goes - ...
Old 09-11-2003, 04:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ftrain
So how would you effend anyone. I lost a few high school friend, next door neighboor and about 10 other people that I did not know to well but I did know who they were.
All day we've had this REMEMBER 9/11 bullsh*t shoved our throats. Will someone explain to me how the f*ck would someone forget?!?!? We have all sorts of cutesy bumper stickers, and flags and songs and poems. It's so f*ckin' PC that I wanna throw up. It's like on this one day, everyone does their little "moment of silence", and then they light a candle or something else equally retarded, and then it's back to status quo. In fact, let me bring up a conversation with a kid I worked with that morning that I saved.
[08:41] silent1: so are you gonna come up this weekend or no?
[08:42] gtluke: weird. i hear a plane?
[08:42] silent1: congratulations... your hearing works. :D
[08:43] gtluke: i hear a ****ing jet!
[08:43] * gtluke runs outside
[08:44] silent1: huh? what the hell r u talking about? the closest airport is la guardia... why would a plane be near downtown? maybe it's a helicopter.
[08:44] gtluke: cam, the ****ing building is on fire!!! i gotta get outta here. i'll call you.
[08:44] silent1: on fire? huh? like where the cafes are, or ground where the kripsy kreme is, or one of the upper floors?
[08:47] silent1: luke?
[08:48] silent1: this ain't funny no more. talk to me!!! >:o
[08:53] gtluke: they made an announcement. a plane hit the building. i think it hit the 70th floor. they said we're safe.
[08:53] silent1: how can a plane not miss the tower? wtf????
[08:53] silent1: dude, i'd leave. you're 30 floors below. not much room.
[08:53] gtluke: i'm going outside. i'll call you in a few minutes.
[08:54] silent1: take the stairs. be safe!
You know how the rest goes. I don't know what I feel right now. I can't put my thoughts in words. Sorry if I make no sense.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
I am with you Cam. It's all media hype.
As well as trying to make people feel good about themselves because they do some volunteer work today or take a moment of silence to remember those that were lost.
But there is nothing to feel good about today. This day just plain sux. Everything surrounding it sux. So why should we surround ourselves with suckiness???

9/11 - R.I.P.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:01 AM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm I tvery touchy subject indeed! Hard to say whats right or wrong. Cam ya know I love ya like a bro but think of it like this. Of course no one will ever forget that is absurd! However, some people heal as in a rememberance day! What about the fallen soldiers in Veitnam and the wall they put up many years ago to rememeber. It wont bring them back, but people still go there and weather it or not it makes them feel happy or sad I think it helps to do it. They cant go there every day but on Veteran's day they can have a moment of respect and remberance. I think it will be good to do this run. Not to say "hey look what I'm doing" but to feel the energy it creates from one another who actually just want to show a little support and the feeling of loss and respect. I feel for ya Cam I really do and how you feel is not wrong. But dont shun another for for feeling different. Everyone heals as an individual but only together will we stand strong. Peace out GUY!!!