Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

and they walked away

Old 07-18-2003, 07:26 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
and they walked away

get this , your team mate does not work for a year and a half , but still pay's his bill's ??? when you bring up being equal owners in they blow you off . yourabout to dominate the world (ha ha ha ha ) he moves to florida . new's flash people we dont won't any DTE money because we never got it before . i have a real job that pay's a **** load , for real. the money in this sport right now is not enough to live a good life (or bling bling so they say on the sheezie) are beef is the lack of respect from some people . don't ride our coat tail's and then talk **** . you are thier because of a group effort .
enjoy the moneyless fame
Old 07-18-2003, 09:15 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
This post is rediculous!

Nobody was taking money from DTE, NOBODY!

You have no idea, and you a spreading some seriously bogus rumors here! I cannot believe what I am seeing!

You really don't know how much effort and cash you have to put into something like this to make it something!

If you have a problem, take it up with me like an adult! Posting rumors and crap like this is the absolute worst way to clear the air!
Old 07-18-2003, 09:34 PM
Debating another bike...

Is this what you really think?

Is this the reason why you guys started your own team?

I am in utter shock of this accusation!

And why is it 6 months later you are bringing this up...

And why on a messageboard and not to my face?

There are alot of things I don't understand, but this one takes the cake!!!

I see why all your peeps are anti DTE now! It all makes quite some sense now that I see what you tell people...

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely not true!!! And if you have other rumors that you need cleared up, email me or IM me instead of posting this garbage on here!!!
Old 07-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
mr. danger kula,

what kind of reality changing pills are you swallowing right now...your post on your board is both interesting and laughable...you are a joke...however, you are very good with words and also are very good at hiding behind a computer screen.

all i wanted was a video, i PM'd you long ago when we were still 'friends' and you said i could have a whole box...recently, in the past two weeks, i once again PM'd you two or three times, asking whether i would be receiving a complimentary copy or would have to buy one from a dealership. you responded, accusing me of 'talking smack'...i said we should settle this like men and go to the 'source'....you told me to eff off, now i am telling you to eff off. no former dte member likes you or wants anything to do with you. the same for your florida riding, i will not name names, but there are many well known 'players in the game' who dislike you as much as we do because of both your actions and your attitude...where did you stay again in florida for the first few months you were down there? you manage to burn EVERY bridge you ever crossed, time and time again.

i've told you a few times before, when you two way me at shannons and tell me you are going to kick chauncey's *** out loud with chauncey sitting right there listening as i try to calm you down, and then have the ***** to call chaunce ten minutes later like nothing happened---that is when it was over...we tried to reason with you, but your oversized mouth and undersized brain got the best of you and you talked your way into something bigger than anyone wanted, same with this situation now...all i wanted was a video that cost you a dollar and you told me to go buy one at a dealership...you are a man (i use this term VERY loosely) with no respect or dignity. it is not about wanting something that i let go of...i am very content, as are the rest of the boys with our decision, and we couldnt be happier, so your argument has no validity...keep reaching though!

Johnny, you forced, by diarrhea of the mouth, all of us to quit DTE. the same can be said for this situation. you have a disease, it is called toilet tongue, please go see a doctor, preferrably a psychologist.

you cannot rectify yourself any further. from now on, i will not sugarcoat anything i have to say about you. Good luck in your continued venture in virtual reality...

the man, the myth, the legend.

Teach
Old 07-18-2003, 10:23 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
i've told you a few times before, when you two way me at shannons and tell me you are going to kick chauncey's *** out loud with chauncey sitting right there listening as i try to calm you down, and then have the ***** to call chaunce ten minutes later like nothing happened---that is when it was over...

thats just wrong....
Old 07-18-2003, 10:42 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm ****ing tired of listening to all of you. by now everyone has an idea of what's what and what friends they want, and what friends they don't. ..let's leave it alone and ride.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:45 PM
Debating another bike...

Like I said, this is just plain crap!!!

If you want to unsugarcoat anything, i'm in boston right now, come talk to me face to face!!!

OR

Keep hiding behind your computer, cause you look cool talking smack on the internet!!!
Old 07-18-2003, 10:46 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
very true.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:12 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
Jill you rarely post on this board...whats up? you dont like what you read dont open the thread...freedom of speech is a great thing in america....

personally i like to hear what is going on...i have put alot of my money into dte- lots of shirts 2 videos 3 hats and tons of support to travel and see them perform..i for one want to know what happened...its on a public forum and most of us have been following dte since sportbikes.net and when damien was in M.O.B.
Old 07-19-2003, 12:28 AM

Nefarious can only hope to improve
Originally posted by DTE

If you want to unsugarcoat anything, i'm in boston right now, come talk to me face to face!!!

OR

Keep hiding behind your computer, cause you look cool talking smack on the internet!!!
You have to be sh|tting me. We both know teach, and while I dont know you all that well ( know all i feel i need to and that ignorance is my choice ) We both know Teach wouldnt say anything here that he would have a problem saying to your face.

OR

Are you a man that has as much control of his emotions as he does his mouth and fantasy, and you want to take this to blows with Teach...

Im sure i'll be hearing from you soon... and your two biggest supports... a 16yr gils ( how much of a clue can she really have ) and a hibtiual liar ( no wonder you and her are so tight in her mind )

but hey in your mind your taking over the world and by then you will have enough power to squash nobodies like me... so what harm is the truth really gonna do.
Old 07-19-2003, 01:05 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
your referring to me...please leave me out of this... it has nothing to do with me
Old 07-19-2003, 12:28 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER POST LETS STICK TEACH AND THIS OTHER FCKER IN A ROOM AND DO SOME BOXING WIT NO GLOVES........
Old 07-19-2003, 12:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by Nefarious
Im sure i'll be hearing from you soon... and your two biggest supports... a 16yr gils ( how much of a clue can she really have )
Thats just not right Just because of someones age and a girl means that she doesn't knwo SH*T... Thats just rude, and I'm sorry you feel that way...
Old 07-19-2003, 01:11 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Peach I got a vid for you if ya want it. Let me know, Since MR DTE is a cheap ****. As lefty said jill...This is there board therefore they can say what ever they want there the moderator's. Just like MR.DTE locked this subject out on his board why? Maybe because he wants all of his little followers like you to think he is the king. Well he is the king of **** thats about it. So return to your normaly scheduled program....
Old 07-19-2003, 01:29 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by DTE

OR

johnny, we/i have tried to talk to you face to face, but you didnt show up to my house to settle things 'face to face'...i've tried talking to you, pm'ing you, whatever. it just doesnt work. you know the truth (or is the sky really green?) and i know the truth.

i'm not really talking smack, just trying to edumacate your future 'prey'...i dont really have too much more to say to you...this is funny as hell to me, but i am becoming very bored with it already. continue to do what you do...i'll see you next weekend in bath most likely. wont be riding anymore, but will be there for the company.

enjoy yourself,

Mr. McNeil
Old 07-19-2003, 01:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by POS
As lefty said jill...This is there board therefore they can say what ever they want there the moderator's. Just like MR.DTE locked this subject out on his board why? Maybe because he wants all of his little followers like you to think he is the king. Well he is the king of **** thats about it. So return to your normaly scheduled program....
Yes it is a public board but no need to drag everyone into this this is between them, and talking sh*t about each other is just childish!!! I don't have anything against Core6, I don't know them to judge... but I do Know Johnny and he doesn't talk **** about Core6 he doesn't portray himself as 'KING'! the reason he locked it is because he doesnt care for the DRAMA BULLSH*T EVERYWHERE!!!
Old 07-19-2003, 02:20 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking ****. This was between teach and johhny. Also this is a open forum. So anyone in this forum can add to what they have to say about all of this.It seem's to me that when the former members of DTE left. That most of there TRUE followers and FRIENDS left with them.So therefore i will say what I want to say. When the split happened johhny went to florida and found of his new friends like you that would stick up for him. So you dont know half of the story or maybe you know his half which is probily full of bullshiting and lies.Im sure you have seen dte 2 correct?More than 90% of the video is of the C6 riders. He can't even hook them up with a few copies? If the video was just of johhny i dont think it would sell much or any for that matter!

Quick Reply: and they walked away