Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

and they walked away

Old 07-19-2003, 02:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by POS
Talking ****. This was between teach and johhny. Also this is a open forum. So anyone in this forum can add to what they have to say about all of this.It seem's to me that when the former members of DTE left. That most of there TRUE followers and FRIENDS left with them.So therefore i will say what I want to say. When the split happened johhny went to florida and found of his new friends like you that would stick up for him. So you dont know half of the story or maybe you know his half which is probily full of bullshiting and lies.Im sure you have seen dte 2 correct?More than 90% of the video is of the C6 riders. He can't even hook them up with a few copies? If the video was just of johhny i dont think it would sell much or any for that matter!
Yes, I agree with you but I was never a follower of ANY stunt team!! I give everyone the utmost respect and I could care LESS if he RIDES for a stunt team, I dont give a sh*t what happend between the two honestly. I dont care who did what to who, I am still going to be friends with anyone who is cool w/me, if I get burned then so be it!! SH*T HAPPENS, I'll get over it. I'm not trying to start ****, just giving my not like it matters... I just like the debate BTW, I've only seen clips of the DTE2 vid.. Yes it is wrong for him not to give the vids to the past DTE crew!!
Old 07-19-2003, 08:00 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright look...

In a nutshell, Johnny decided one day to move to Florida. After 3 years, a team of 5 splits with no warning. Things were fine when he left and 1 by 1 he filtered us out. With constant attempts made by us "as a team" we tried to organize the situation with no response from him. First, I was an assho1e for not riding enough and being friends with his ex-wife. Damien was an assho1e for calling him too much from home asking questions. Here Damien is, helping to keep DTE alive in Boston and Johnny's getting pissed. WTF? Then Chauncey was an assho1e for riding with Kyle and not wearing his jacket at events. Are you kidding me? My question is, were we really assho1es for these actions or was it because he just didn't NEED us anymore? We tried countless times to meet with him, talk with him, face him like men for things we heard.... we wanted OUR friendship / DTE to survive and nail it all down. We got nothing back from him. It seemed he could face us... ANY of us. We were forced to leave. Who really knows why he didn't want to meet with us... I just know we are happy with decision we made. We are happy that through it all, we realized who was the bad seed. DTE is still together in my mind because the real DTE, what DTE stood for, and what DTE meant to each one of us, is still here.... it's just called Core 6 now and we are stronger than ever.

As for the current friends of Mr Kula....
You have every right to do as you wish. If you see him as a friend, then continue your relationship with him (same goes for all other parties involved). We just hope you take our forwarning seriously and realize he has made obvious mistakes and obvious decisions that has hurt many people..... both personaly and finacially. He's a Leach. He uses people for what THEY can give HIM. When he can no longer benefit from you, he'll throw you away. He does not respect people for people.... he "appreciates" people for how HE can benefit from them. I don't know anyone from the new DTE but I will guarentee all them will be faced with some sort of damaging decision soon. I wouldn't be surprised if DTE's fresh new talent is replaced before they know it..... all with no warning, no control, or no respect for them as people.

I speak only facts here. I have nothing more to say to him or anyone else about this matter. Johnny had his time to face each one of us and he failed. We have nothing to say to him. I could rant on here for days (like the rest of us) but it wouldn't change history. Our only true point is..... We just hope everyone seriously thinks about what we are saying here. Learn from our mistakes and don't let it happen to you.

Lata,
Bri
Old 07-19-2003, 10:48 PM

KelOne333 is an unknown quantity at this point
now you KNOW this drama is interesting when you sit through a whole episode of the simpsons to read it.
Old 07-20-2003, 12:42 AM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point
this has nothing to do with me, but if a whole crew feels the same way about stuff, I'd seriously sit and think. they have reasons and obviously very good ones to feel the way they feel. and power to C6.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:46 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
Bri got filtered out cause of reasons he and I had

Damien fully took over DTE for me, i never ruled him out, I gave him every bit of info he needed to get everything done

chris and I kept in touch, and chauncey and I did too.

Bri, you got pissed cause of the problems that arose with jen me and you and turned everyone on me while I was on vaca in fl, with no intentions of staying there at all...just riding in the winter while everyone else was working...I was on unemployment, so why not, you all knew that...

The thought about starting a florida section arose, and when you guys got word from Tony, I think you all freaked out and started your own team...but not once did I shun D or anyone else other than you for personal reasons...

I still have no idea the full reasons you guys did what you did, because I don't think there is any, I think you guys fudge stories to make everyone hate DTE because you guys though I was up and leaving or were manipulated by Bri cause we didn't get along...I don't know...even to this day, but I do not use people and whatever else you said there. And not once has anyone put money into DTE other than myself, the whole time it existed. D lent me money for a trailer, but he got it all back...

There's not much to argue about on the internet, but just cause I don't sit here and cross justify myself or continue the drama, you feel as you can manipulate the situation...

I'm sorry things worked out this way, nothing in my plans, I was leaving you guys with full reign when i went away and you didn't want it...I mentioned 100% partnerships, and you guys didn't want the responsibility of taking on tasks, etc...some of you did, some of you didn't, we met about it, I had my lawyer already drafting paperwork, but you all let it dissipate.

I don't know what to say, the whole problem with DTE before the breakup had to do with me and bri alone and that was a personal issue...

Nothing more was meant to come out of anything, I needed a vaca to clear my head...and before the winter was over, I was left by myself for reasons i don't know.

For all the guys on here that I don't know, the only opinions you have to base me on are those of these guys...so of course, if I listened to everything these guys had to say, i'd hate myself too!!! But for those that know me personally...I am none of what these guys praise I am.

You take 5 guys and put them together, and no matter what, there are going to be small problems...It innevitable with every team...People argue, people fight, people disagree...but in the end, I've always said if you can get by these things, you'll have something...unfortunately, we all have hard heads and we all had different idea's, we tried to do each of our idea's at different times, but it was hard...eventually, it ended...I don't know what more to say...but I am definitely not out to get people or take people for anything...I use my own funds, my own personal money to fund DTE, I work when I need to to make things happen and I have dumped thousands and thousands of dollars into this company to make it something good. In any business you have to do this...These guys should know this, it's not an easy road, it's a very hard one...

Like I said, if things need to be worked out, even though it's 6 months down the road, hit me up on a PM, we'll work it out...obviously there's a horrible communication problem and alot of bad words came out of it...it really doesn't need to be this way, and I'd like to squash it if possible...

Johnny
Old 07-20-2003, 08:52 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
everyone said thier piece . that is why i love this message board . it will never get delete .

Later D

p.s went riding today . he he he .i got something
Old 07-20-2003, 08:56 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
THAT SEEMS PRETTY STRAIGHT UP TOO ME I HOPE ITS NOT ..... LATA RICKY
Old 07-20-2003, 08:59 PM

Originally posted by Damien C6
everyone said thier piece . that is why i love this message board . it will never get delete .

Later D

p.s went riding today . he he he .i got something
WAT U GET.....

P.S D U GOING TOO WATER WORKS 2 NIGHT.
Old 07-20-2003, 09:16 PM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person
I know what D got . he got the HIV u player. P.S I'll call u
Old 07-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
one last thing...

It sux the way things turned out, cause the way we had it setup would have been nasty!!

Me and Bri kicked *** on teh business end of things
D was awesome at marketing
And the kids were going to be blowing the doors off with sales at dealerships, etc...

I was hoping to come home from FL with some serious riding to help the team gain some serious respect, even more than it had and within a few weeks with me and bri together, we'd been killin **** on the bikes and in the business...

somewhere in the middle this all fell apart cause of communication problems that we ALL contributed too...Equal 100% each of us...it REALLY SUX!!! But it's different now and I hope it works out for both of us, I just don't understand all this hatred, etc...I'd like for it to end, there's no need for it. This sport is way too small for this stuff...And as we know, teach's way of dealing with things sometimes is off the wall, so having him represent you all to me or whatever it may be probably isn't the way to make things happen correctly...and the rest is history...

I miss everything we had together!!! Maybe someday we'll all be together again in some whacked out situation...Till then, see ya on the streeeeeoooooots beotches...
Old 07-20-2003, 11:18 PM

princess-dre is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GRSiK
Yes it is a public board but no need to drag everyone into this this is between them, and talking sh*t about each other is just childish!!! I don't have anything against Core6, I don't know them to judge... but I do Know Johnny and he doesn't talk **** about Core6 he doesn't portray himself as 'KING'! the reason he locked it is because he doesnt care for the DRAMA BULLSH*T EVERYWHERE!!!

That is all to funny. we all know him here. and i know he is a talker of crap that he likes to make up when things dont go right.
If you dont want to read it then dont click to read the thread.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:53 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
But it's different now and I hope it works out for both of us, I just don't understand all this hatred, etc...I'd like for it to end, there's no need for it.
no need for hatred johnny?...they are making you some cash with the footage you used for dte2 why in the world would you hate them? at the very least they should be involved in some percentage of sales money and some free dvd's...at least..

i've told you a few times before, when you two way me at shannons and tell me you are going to kick chauncey's *** out loud with chauncey sitting right there listening as i try to calm you down, and then have the ***** to call chaunce ten minutes later like nothing happened---that is when it was over
and before all this ends and you go back to fla, please enlighten me and others why you would threaten to beat up chauncey only to call him and talk to him later like nothing happened...just curious since it was mentioned on this public forum...
Old 07-21-2003, 02:48 AM

Old 07-21-2003, 03:12 AM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by princess-dre
That is all to funny. we all know him here. and i know he is a talker of crap that he likes to make up when things dont go right.
If you dont want to read it then dont click to read the thread.
LOL...

DEFINITELY

I called Dr. Phil, hopefully after a few group sessions it'll be all love, peace, and chain grease

Hopefully we can all ride on
Old 07-21-2003, 03:15 AM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GixxerRydin2K2

Hopefully we can all ride on
Not me, but everyone else
Old 07-21-2003, 08:35 AM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
2K2 you steak tip marinating wheelie poppin no good s-o-b! Get your no good smart *** Medford livin dont want no drama backside outta here! LOL! Ahh I feel better now! What up guy?
Old 07-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
You know something Johnny.... it's real surprising to hear these things from you. It's amazing that for 9 months we've been seeing, hearing, and been indirectly impacted by things you've said and the decisions YOU'VE made. None of this would have happened if you made different decisions when all of us were DTE. It's absolutely ASTONISHING that we've stooped to level where we're using keyboards, monitors, and a public forums to communicate with you. We've made several attempt through e-mail, and via phone, to work things out with you.... all with sarcastic atittude driven responses by you.... NOT ONE hinted around the possibility of closure.

Now we've decided to take it out into the public because that is all YOU worry about.... you're image. Amazing how differently you view things when they're out in the open for everyone else to see. You know I personally made several attempts to communicate with you.... all I got was "FU(K OFF". As I said back in October, and I quote (b/c I still have the e-mails) .... "Johnny only cares about Johnny right now..... not about DTE, Me, or Any of the other guys" How do you work with someone who doesn't care about anyone else but himself? We supported you and DTE for 2 years and we all tried to make work. We knew you were going through a rough time (personally) and we decided "as friends" to let it go. We knew you needed time to get away.... make some decisions and realize some things. The guys and I sat around for almost 4 months waiting for you and all you had to do was GO TO THE MEETING!! But again, you made the wrong decision and here we are 7 months later.

You are right.... things could have been different. Remember, YOU ran the show, you HAD to have the control, and you HAD to make all the decisions.... Well, this was your decision and it's just too bad that in the end, YOU made the wrong one... and we made the right one.

Lata,
Bri

PS. For the record, Chauncey, Teach, and Damien didn't receive any influence from OUR (Your's and Mine) little personal problem. We decided as a TEAM that it's was in our best interest to leave. They weren't stupid and they all realized on their own how things were unfolding.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:50 AM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Originally posted by Nefarious
and a hibtiual liar ( no wonder you and her are so tight in her mind )

how funny is that....monica KNEW you were talkin about her???

and @ Sclevela talkin about RMHottieJewlz... yeah, i think she may have already made an appearance!!!!

I *HEART* DRAMA on MONDAYS!!!!

Quick Reply: and they walked away