Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Final plans for Reality event on Long Island this weekend

Old 05-02-2003, 02:53 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Final plans for Reality event on Long Island this weekend

Since the Core6 event has been postponed, my plans for this weekend has changed. I am heading down to Long Island Saturday afternoon if the weather is nice. If it is raining then I will wait till Sunday morning. If it is still raining I doubt I will go unless a few of us want to jump in a car.

If it is not raining here are the plans:

I plan to catch the 1 o’clock ferry from New London to Orient Point on Saturday. This is very close for the guys down on the cape and about hour and a half from Lowell. If you are north of Boston, which I am, I will be taking the following route.

Directions to New London from North and west of Boston

Take I-495 SOUTH towards WORCESTER
Take the I-290 WEST exit towards WORCESTER, exit #25B
Continue on I-395 SOUTH into New London

I plan to get to my mom’s house between 3 and 4. We will eat dinner and then need to be inn Deer Park, Long Island for 6 which is 20 minutes from my house. That is the time Ronnie from Reality Racing gave me. There a ton of people who plan to ride through NYC for Saturday night. I believe Chauncey, Kyle, and a few others from Florida will be there.

Afterwards we can crash at my mom’s house for the night. Then go to the stunt show in the Hamptons on Sunday. Cameron (silent1) made 6 O’clock reservations for his car for the trip back to New England. We will see how the show is going and if we want to leave at that time.

I need to know who is going to eat and crash at my mom’s house so I can give my mom a head count. Anyone is welcome as long as it does not turn out to be a ton of people. People I know get first dibs to crash at my mom’s house. Everyone is welcome to eat there. We can stop on the way to New London on Saturday to meet up with people.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo I'm in, and the plans sound good to me. If it's raining we'll figure out something different. I'm going to stay in NH tonight, so we can meet up in lowell and head out together. What are you bringing as far as clothes? Just a backpack? PM me with your number I'm not possitive that I have it still 'cause of the new phone.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:41 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
i may be in.. ill keep ya posted
Old 05-02-2003, 03:57 PM

Yea, I have a nice backpack that I use when I go on a day hike. It even has a camelback in it. Probably throw some stuff in that. I was going to put it in Cameron’s car but he left for NYC already. Once we get to my mom’s house we can leave it there. Cameron is going to meet us at my mom’s sometime this weekend and we could always just throw our stuff in his car for the ride back.

Prozak you better be going. This event is insane but I do have a feeling that Saturday night is going to be crazy.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:57 PM

Yea, I have a nice backpack that I use when I go on a day hike. It even has a camelback in it. Probably throw some stuff in that. I was going to put it in Cameron’s car but he left for NYC already. Once we get to my mom’s house we can leave it there. Cameron is going to meet us at my mom’s sometime this weekend and we could always just throw our stuff in his car for the ride back.

Prozak you better be going. This event is insane but I do have a feeling that Saturday night is going to be crazy.
Old 05-02-2003, 05:48 PM

PrplHaz4 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm pretty sure i'll be going...what time are you leaving, and where/when would i be able to meet you?
Old 05-02-2003, 09:34 PM

I talked with Jay and he said you and him were going to meet me near rt2 & 495 around 11. Weather looks good!!!
Old 05-03-2003, 08:29 AM

Weather report looks great for the weekend. We are rolling out today at 11am. We will be at the New London - Orient Point Ferry by 1am today. The Ferry leaves at 1am sharp. If you want to meet up with us be at that ferry or we can meet up somewhere on the ride down to the ferry. www.longislandferry.com