www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Greater Boston Homosports

Old 04-17-2003, 03:04 PM
DTE & CORE 6

Sulli is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6
I gotta say that i'm a little surprised by these reports....Rob T. at GBM, along with Brian Kent, hooks me up bigtime there. I'm racing for them this year and that in itself would not be possible without their support.

As for the prices, I dont know about that one. i guess you can look at it like apartments. you pay way more for an apartment in boston than you do in the woods of NH where i live....maybe because GBM is so close to boston, that is why they have higher prices, convenience factor for those living in or real close to the city.

i would just suggest that you ask for rob t. when dealing with them. he is super cool and will go out of his way to help you out...go directly to HIM and tell him that teach sent you...

sorry about all you guys with bad experiences there, hopefully not all of them are like that.

later,

Teach
what's up Teach,
You're a tax right-off...that's why you get the hook up...plus you are TEACH after-all ...............lol
lata

.....but always remember to compare prices on anything...a little effort and you'll find a solid price.