www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

jammin

Old 04-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
jammin

keepin it wanksta' with the beats kicking from the sub in the back of the pickup as we beat down the fiddy's all day and night!!

whachu got!!

ya'll better throw in the 88cc kit if you wanna keep up with me and my stockie fiddy!!! the series kickoff is looking like approximately three weeks. the first track on the circuit is at a local motocrosser's house near manchester....estimated track completion time is two weeks.....there IS a buy in....somewhere between $10 and $20.....payouts to top four or five....

the McNeilBrosRacing track is currently in it's development stage and construction will commence over the next few weeks....

our main maine location is currently mud bound and the promoters up there are in the fiddy buying process.....

vertical outlaws are gonna be forced into the XR fiddy scene and will also be forced to construct their own track, making two rounds of the series located up there.....

damien is also in the track design process for most likely the last dirt track in the series....

we will of course, have a motard track with off and on road racing....

stay tuned....

practice up girls, but dont forget to spend some time on your streetbike practicing that too!

FREE LESSONS TO ANYONE!! lol

Teach
Old 04-03-2003, 10:08 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Re: jammin

Originally posted by TEACH C6
keepin it wanksta' with the beats kicking from the sub in the back of the pickup as we beat down the fiddy's all day and night!!

whachu got!!

ya'll better throw in the 88cc kit if you wanna keep up with me and my stockie fiddy!!! the series kickoff is looking like approximately three weeks. the first track on the circuit is at a local motocrosser's house near manchester....estimated track completion time is two weeks.....there IS a buy in....somewhere between $10 and $20.....payouts to top four or five....

the McNeilBrosRacing track is currently in it's development stage and construction will commence over the next few weeks....

our main maine location is currently mud bound and the promoters up there are in the fiddy buying process.....

vertical outlaws are gonna be forced into the XR fiddy scene and will also be forced to construct their own track, making two rounds of the series located up there.....

damien is also in the track design process for most likely the last dirt track in the series....

we will of course, have a motard track with off and on road racing....

stay tuned....

practice up girls, but dont forget to spend some time on your streetbike practicing that too!

FREE LESSONS TO ANYONE!! lol

Teach

Yeah we will design a track up here but ya gotta give us time its still effin snowin up here 2-4" tomorrow I've heard. Oh yeah and it will be a z track.

give us some details on how big ya want it an all that fun stuff.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Moderater Wannabe

bass909 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno know from what i heeerrr the girls

of NHRR where smokin u the other night....

It u want they can TEACH the PEACH how

2 ride...
Old 04-03-2003, 10:51 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
starting the track this weekend
Old 04-03-2003, 11:32 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Vertical Outlaws Intl. 50 Speedway

Didn't we have the only track on the circut last year.......1 day at the track and my fat bastard *** bent my forks, front and rear wheels, and a foot peg. Not to mention all the scrapes and bruises. I've said it before and I will say it again.....Fat kids shouldn't jump 50's!