Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

ICON helmets...

Old 04-01-2003, 03:35 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
Unfortunately I would never wear any type of helmet that I did not see one of the pro's wearing.
i think if icon offered the same outrages money to any rider they would..matter of fact i think some riders are still wearing the "old" bell helmet...lol

they have the same snell and dot approved as the "upper class" helmets. and the weight is what most helmets are ...around 5 pounds.

like i said i swithed from an aria to a KBC and an ICON.. they both fit better and feel better then my 500 dollar arai. the KBC has a ifferent liner called a suspended liner. it has netting and some other shiat in there...keeps my head from sweating bad.
Old 04-01-2003, 03:41 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
:devil

this is the inside liner
Old 04-01-2003, 03:56 PM

f.s.o.s is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by superchicken
Hey FSOS,

I think you have some deep seated rage issues with the Shoei's? THat from the 4 feet of snow you're still under?

My buddy shawn still has your corrections sweatshirt, been meaning to get that back to you. Finally lowered the sv, looks sweet.

I've had my shoei for 3 years and about 18k bike miles, and I'm on the original shield and its never fogged up or anything.

Take care man!

Chris
hey hows it going...
now you got me all wrong, I own a shoei and still have the original sheild on it, had it for about 6 years now and my only complaint is the mechinism that holds the shield up...it's nice for quick changes but the shield never stays where you put it..I even replaced it and it still falls when riding...as for ventilation the arai has the best.

but enuf about helmets when we going riding..did you get the new bike yet? started mine up the other day and went for quicky but....then some more of that white **** fell from the sky.....
Old 04-01-2003, 04:04 PM

TBarr is an unknown quantity at this point
That liner pic looks pretty good and it was anything but a helmet I might consider going for a different brand.
I'am not saying that either of the two brand choices are bad. Just expressing my personal opinion.

Tim