Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

anti war people

Old 03-25-2003, 08:41 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
anti war people

why are their so many anti war people you ask . because they don't have fu**ing job's .GO BACK TO CLASS THAT YOU PARENT'S ARE PAYING FOR.

we have the power to help our country . boycott anything french. it's time where we support our country . your with us or against us i say .

just my 2 cent's hippies
Old 03-25-2003, 09:40 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
agreed damien.....
Old 03-25-2003, 09:45 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: anti war people

Originally posted by Damien C6
why are their so many anti war people you ask . because they don't have fu**ing job's .GO BACK TO CLASS THAT YOU PARENT'S ARE PAYING FOR.

we have the power to help our country . boycott anything french. it's time where we support our country . your with us or against us i say .

just my 2 cent's hippies
Let me say that I agree 1000 percent!! These people **** me off more than anything in this world!
Old 03-25-2003, 10:01 PM

KyLe GixR600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ronald Mcdonald sucks........ya i dont like then anti war ppl.....stand up to your country dont b gay
Old 03-26-2003, 07:28 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree that this anti-war protesting is out of line. I had a conversation with one of the protestors Monday night when he tried to get me to sign a pettition on my way to class ( my parents don't pay for it ). Anyways, this guy had no clue why he was protesting the war, I tore him apart. I don't 100% agree with the fact that we went to war but I am behind our troops 100%. Me bri and JJ went out riding sat and got stuck in harvard for an hour because these protestors felt like blocking the street to prove some point, not sure what it was. I wanted to call some enviormentalist down to protest the protestors since we were burning more fossil fuels than needed. Then I was going to organize an anti-protest protest, instead I drank a beer.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:33 AM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
right on damien... i dunno what channel these protestors are watching!!(if any) they claim we're killing innocent children??? lol. ...idiots. :devil almost everyone you see on tv has some sort of ethnic background too....damn.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:56 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by hessogood
Me bri and JJ went out riding sat and got stuck in harvard for an hour because these protestors felt like blocking the street to prove some point, not sure what it was. I wanted to call some enviormentalist down to protest the protestors since we were burning more fossil fuels than needed. Then I was going to organize an anti-protest protest, instead I drank a beer.
Yeah that sucked totally. Nothing like it taking 2 hours to get home from Boston.

Tara
Old 03-26-2003, 12:22 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: anti war people

Originally posted by Damien C6
D, My mother pays for my school and I dont have a job

I agree with you though, most of these college kids who protest the War take one pyscology and think they're enlightened on world issues and how things can be solved peacefully. **** that ****, the only thing that is going to get through to these towell-head sand-****** is a M-16, Tomahawk Cruise missle, and an Abrams tank

Old 03-26-2003, 12:59 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Did you guys ever stop to think that everyone has an opinion.. Yes everyone wants peace and not war.. Yes innocent people are going to get killed.. Maybe it s not the fact that we are at war, maybe its the fact that a lot of people are going to die for our country and because of the mass distruction we are going to cause.. Dont be mad at the protestors.. My father in law is in Kuwait right now defending our country and my husband has already been over there once right after the twin towers were hit.. He was gone for 7 months and is on the edge of his seat every day waiting for that call.. As a matter a fact, hes having lunch with President Busch right now as I type this.. Im 7 months pregnant and dont want him to leave, but if he does he will hold his head up high. Let the people do what they believe in and dont frown on them.. No matter what they do, they wont stop the war, and yes, they may be an pain in the ***, but if it comforts them in giving them a piece of mind that they can speak out and let everyone know how they feel, then so be it.. Many of them are upset family, wives, children, aunts and uncles that have had a love one deployed.. And yes there are some so called hippys out there, but like I said who cares..So just try to understand and dont hate..Just my .02 Thanks
Old 03-26-2003, 01:05 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Here is a pic of my father in laws squadron..This was sent to us from over in Kuwait a few days ago.. Kinda fuzzy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
~esertsheepsmall1.jpg (88.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 03-26-2003, 02:36 PM

FTP900RR is an unknown quantity at this point
F*CK ANT WAR PEPOLE

PEOPLE THAT DONT SUPPORT THE WAR ARE THE SCUM OF THIS COUNTRY. THOSE TROOPS ARE OVER THERE DYING TO KEEP THESE SORRY ***, ANTI WAR PEOPLE SAFE AND THEY DONT EVEN GIVE A SH*T. WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS SEND THE ANIT WAR PEOPLE OVER TO IRAQI AND LET THEM MEET SADAM HE WOULD GAS THERE SORRY ASSES RIGHT AWAY. THAT IS HOW STUPID THESE PEOPLE ARE. GOD BLESS THE TROOPS OVER THERE, FIGHTING FOR US COME BACK SAFE. DONT TAKE NO PRISONERS KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS
Old 03-26-2003, 03:44 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by smokinJoe
Now ask yourself...How peaceful are they?
I agree with stimpy here. We need war. War is good. War keeps Cameron employed. And that is a good thing.

Seriously, I did not like the idea of going to war with Iraq. It just seemed odd to me that one minute we were all about finding Osama Bin Ladin, and now we're all about getting rid of Sadaam. But whatever, we're at war now. We need to quit trying to pacify people with the surgical warfare nonsense and start blowing **** up, already. We have the technology, firepower, and manpower. The problem is that Bush is trying to win a popularity contest by being humane as possible with this war. Do you think that Iraq gives a f*ck about the Geneva Convention???
Old 03-26-2003, 04:05 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Originally posted by silent1
Do you think that Iraq gives a f*ck about the Geneva Convention???
RIGHT ON BROTHER CAM! Saddam is the kinda guy who would kick you in the nuts if you were playing basketball and the referee wasn't looking. My point is - he don't give a **** about rules and humanity. He gives a **** about himself.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:13 PM

WickedRider is an unknown quantity at this point
agreed

I agree with silent1 100%. If we keep up this PC,make sure it looks good for the camera **** we are going to lose thousands of troops when we face some real opposition.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND MAY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED IN ACTION REST PEACFULLY.
Old 03-26-2003, 08:41 PM

nastytls is an unknown quantity at this point
Even though I think these scum bags have the right to protest, they don't have the right to disrupt my daily schedule! I would LOVE to stomp on the gas, and run down these bastards like that dumb b**ch in Isreal. Your rights end where mine begin.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:07 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nastytls
Even though I think these scum bags have the right to protest, they don't have the right to disrupt my daily schedule! I would LOVE to stomp on the gas, and run down these bastards like that dumb b**ch in Isreal. Your rights end where mine begin.
that's what I was saying while waiting in traffic on the bike.

"Let's bust out a couple power wheelies, they'll get the eff outta the way.
Old 03-27-2003, 08:29 AM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Peaceful protestors are one thing. But when they get in MY way when I haven't done anything, that's where I draw the line. If I had my way, I'd take care of them like the Italian police did here.

http://209.133.53.78/uploads/
Old 03-27-2003, 08:31 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn Cam those are so rough pictures. We would never see anything like that around here.

Tara
Old 03-27-2003, 09:28 AM
DTE & CORE 6

Sulli is an unknown quantity at this point
CAN'T STAND PEACE-HIPPIES!!!!!

The END!

DON'T GET ME STARTED....Peace Activists are the most Hypocritical people in the World. They are actually the cause of most wars...look back in History...Goverments listen and side with Peace activists and BOOM shortly after the threat is far worse. Remember Hitler..England does! Peace activist are counter-productive. More or less they are just Spine-less little blankie tuggin'.... pacifier sucking.... sign holding...terrorists!
That's my point of view!

lata

The SAVAGE NATION "WRKO 680am" check it out

Last edited by Sulli; 03-27-2003 at 09:37 AM.

Quick Reply: anti war people