Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
I have some wonderful news.....

What the F U C K?

http://money.cnn.com/2005/08/31/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes
Old 08-31-2005, 01:53 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I have some wonderful news.....

Yea, I already planned on buying a new battery for the RR tonight. This is killing my pocket.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:38 PM

Word around here is they might be going back to rations like in the late 60's and early 70's You go and a specific day according to your license plate number and you are only allowed a certain amount of gas. Hmm I wonder how all the big pimpin truck owners on here are feelin now? I just filled my 6cyl Jeep Grand Cherokee up with the "cheap" stuff. I have a 20 gallon tank and it cost over $50. Where are all the Bush supporters now? Effin idiots I hope thay are happy now!!! Mad Max, Road Warriors.... its right around the corner.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

This has been a good week for me, in relative terms. I can honestly say I miss the Suburban no more. It would have cost me $127 to fill the tank this morning. Ha!
Old 09-01-2005, 09:29 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

http://money.cnn.com/2005/09/01/news...reut/index.htm

well here is the attempt!

Flip
Old 09-01-2005, 09:37 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by Eclipse
Word around here is they might be going back to rations like in the late 60's and early 70's You go and a specific day according to your license plate number and you are only allowed a certain amount of gas. Hmm I wonder how all the big pimpin truck owners on here are feelin now? I just filled my 6cyl Jeep Grand Cherokee up with the "cheap" stuff. I have a 20 gallon tank and it cost over $50. Where are all the Bush supporters now? Effin idiots I hope thay are happy now!!! Mad Max, Road Warriors.... its right around the corner.

You need to sign up for economics 101. Yeah Bush is at fault for the hurricane, yep he is at fault for the refineries shutting down (which is where the constriction is in the supply).

By far the most retarded statement this year.

Supply and demand, learn it
Old 09-01-2005, 09:52 AM

Vert keep up them wheelies kid. I never wrote Bush is to blame for a hurricane moron. Dont act like you know it all. How much was gas before the hurricane? Was it really cheap? The war has now reached $500 million more a MONTH then Vietnam did! What are we doing over there again Einstein? Please teach me idiot as to how Hitler opps I mean Bush is attempting to accomplish there again? A democracy? Freedom? Power? We just went into our 700 million barrel reserve. Iraq has a 150 Billion barrel reserve? It costs a nickel a gallon in Iraq. What is theis war about smartass. Inform me please I would love to hear what the f u c k we are doing again over there that is costing over $ 5 Billion dollars every god dam month!!! Again keep tyhem wheelies flyin!
Old 09-01-2005, 10:04 AM
dedrater

Vert keep up them wheelies kid. I never wrote Bush is to blame for a hurricane moron. Dont act like you know it all. How much was gas before the hurricane? Was it really cheap? The war has now reached $500 million more a MONTH then Vietnam did! What are we doing over there again Einstein? Please teach me idiot as to how Hitler opps I mean Bush is attempting to accomplish there again? A democracy? Freedom? Power? We just went into our 700 million barrel reserve. Iraq has a 150 Billion barrel reserve? It costs a nickel a gallon in Iraq. What is theis war about smartass. Inform me please I would love to hear what the f u c k we are doing again over there that is costing over $ 5 Billion dollars every god dam month!!! Again keep tyhem wheelies flyin!

You make me laugh. Bottom line here the reason why gas is so high, even prior to the hurricane is constriction at the refineries, again supply and demand. The refineries can not process the oil fast enough to supply our economy. The hurricane shut down 8 refineries, limiting the processing of crude even further.

Even if we got oil out of Irag we couldn't process it fast enough to make an impact due to refinery limitations. So that blows your entire war theory out of the water doesn't it you hippie liberal.

Reading comprehension about the global market place bud, you should look into it. RETARD
Old 09-01-2005, 10:13 AM
dedrater

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168003,00.html

There you go bro. I don't think I need to argue the point any further
Old 09-01-2005, 10:26 AM

Wow you are brainwashed my friend! I feel sorry for you and the way you think! I guess only time will teach you how Bush has created this mess! Supply and demand hahaha!!! I know we are growing at a pace far greater than the ability of our refineries. What are we doing about it? Tell me please. What has he done about it. The gov uses scare tactics and the infinate amount of ignorance that has blossomed in our society to create reasons justafiable to use all our resourcse for war. We wouldnt have this problem to this degree with out one. Dont hate my views or have the ordasity to think I am blowing smoke. If you think for one second that he has done nothing wrong than I can only have sympathy for you. Ill let you have the last word since it means absolutely nothing in the long run. The US right now is like a giant toilet, we are all pieces off crap. Bush is flushing us down the whole day by day. Why not have a few kids guy and see what there future holds in a few years. Its people like you that have a cover over there eyes about what is really going on. Do I know everything very very far from it and I can admit it. Do I know anything about it of course. It only takes a few minutes to find facts out real facts of how this nation is controlled by a power monger, anti-constitutional, deceitful, ego-manaical, fruit-loop. I hope we are all still around for the next guy to clean up his mess.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:30 AM
dedrater

Wow you are brainwashed my friend! I feel sorry for you and the way you think! I guess only time will teach you how Bush has created this mess! Supply and demand hahaha!!! I know we are growing at a pace far greater than the ability of our refineries. What are we doing about it? Tell me please. What has he done about it. The gov uses scare tactics and the infinate amount of ignorance that has blossomed in our society to create reasons justafiable to use all our resourcse for war. We wouldnt have this problem to this degree with out one. Dont hate my views or have the ordasity to think I am blowing smoke. If you think for one second that he has done nothing wrong than I can only have sympathy for you. Ill let you have the last word since it means absolutely nothing in the long run. The US right now is like a giant toilet, we are all pieces off crap. Bush is flushing us down the whole day by day. Why not have a few kids guy and see what there future holds in a few years. Its people like you that have a cover over there eyes about what is really going on. Do I know everything very very far from it and I can admit it. Do I know anything about it of course. It only takes a few minutes to find facts out real facts of how this nation is controlled by a power monger, anti-constitutional, deceitful, ego-manaical, fruit-loop. I hope we are all still around for the next guy to clean up his mess.

Are you being abducted by aliens at night and them boring into your brain with a creamsicle? Or how about the flesh eating worm monsters hiding in the sewer system in your house.

I suppose that the govt is spying on you at work right now, right?

Lay off the drugs brother, I would hate to have to set up an intervention for you
Old 09-01-2005, 10:35 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

road warrior.. hahah. oh god.

I better make a razorblade sharp boomerange. then I'll be set.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:44 AM

Vert join the army goto Iraq for me please!!!! Shootem up buddy. Maybe do a circle wheelie while you are there! Hold up an American flag while you are over there. Im sure you will make so many friends there since we are there to " help" them. Yeah ok. Wow I never knew retards can stunt.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:01 AM
dedrater

Vert join the army goto Iraq for me please!!!! Shootem up buddy. Maybe do a circle wheelie while you are there! Hold up an American flag while you are over there. Im sure you will make so many friends there since we are there to " help" them. Yeah ok. Wow I never knew retards can stunt.

You are such a hypocrit it's rediculous. You say don't read the media etc then take their word for it when it's something to your favor. Do your research moron, I am done with you, you are blind and paranoid. Go back to your hippie tent.

Have you even spent some time visiting some blogs of soldiers over there? Perhaps you should, the media hypes up the negative to obtain raitings, they don't portray the good.

If you would have checked the NYMEX yesterday, you would see that wholesale gas on the market PEAKED at 2.90 / gallon then subsided at 2.57. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though. I guess that blows your media arguement out of the water as well. Read a story and then dig deeper to form your own opinion.

But I am going to point my finger at you and say all the Masshole drivers up in my state right now are all your fault. (hopefully this points out the irony in your posts, but I don't think you will catch on to that).
Old 09-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Jay... where does it say in that article that gas prices (before Katrina) rose steadily due to supply and demand? I happen to agree with you but I didn't see any of that in the article. All I saw was increased cost (nationally, not globally) due to Katrina.

I am under the impression prices are rising due to our current relationship with the Saudi government, terrorism, and the Saudi's inability to export oil (due to terrorism). They control most of oil export Worldwide and as we know, terrorism is at in all time high in the middle east.

Although I find myself a Democrat on most social issues, I think I've come to the conclusion that I agree with the War in Iraq. Overall, I feel it's a positive step forward and the World is better because of it. Unfortunately, I disagree with the way it happened, but that is the past. The past is gone and we must look forward now and continue the fight to liberate the Middle East. I will say.... there is one thing I do not understand is.... why do Democrats (overall) feel we're wasting our time (now) in Iraq? They say **** like, "Our solders are dying for no reason!". Does anyone realize there is NO government in place and there is NO local law enforcement? Someone needs to be there to control people while the government is being built. It must be built correctly and someone needs to make sure it happens. We're policing to protect the people of Iraq much like we police ourselves in the US. I just don't understand why ANYONE would want us to just get up and leave while things are the way they are. Doesn't make sense to me. It would be complete chaos.... and terrorism would most likely take over the country. As we've seen, terror organizations have funds and funds = power. The correct type of government wouldn't develop and it would mature into something would most likely be calling "The Peoples Republic of Bin Laden"... that would happen in roughly 5 years. Then comes the nuke, then world world 3, etc.

I believe we're doing the right thing now and you seriously should think twice about the grand picture.... I just hope it's pretty one at the very end.

Brian

Last edited by Brian_C6; 09-01-2005 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:27 AM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

you are a moron..PERIOD... Are you really comparing costs of a war that happening 40 years ago to day..

hey dipshit...if this is a war for oil..which i have seen you write....then where the **** is it...

Please teach me idiot as to how Bush is remotely like HIlter...what a ****in waste of skin this retard is...
Old 09-01-2005, 11:33 AM
dedrater

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
Jay... where does it say in that article that gas prices (before Katrina) rose steadily due to supply and demand? I happen to agree with you but I didn't see any of that in the article. All I saw was increased cost (nationally, not globally) due to Katrina.

I am under the impression prices are rising due to our current relationship with the Saudi government, terrorism, and the Saudi's inability to export oil (due to terrorism). They control most of oil export Worldwide and as we know, terrorism is at in all time high in the middle east.

Although I find myself a Democrat on most social issues, I think I've come to the conclusion that I agree with the War in Iraq. Overall, I feel it's a positive step forward and the World is better because of it. Unfortunately, I disagree with the way it happened, but that is the past. The past is gone and we must look forward now and continue the fight to liberate the Middle East. I will say.... there is one thing I do not understand is.... why do Democrats (overall) feel we're wasting our time (now) in Iraq? They say **** like, "Our solders are dying for no reason!". Does anyone realize there is NO government in place and there is NO local law enforcement? Someone needs to be there to control people while the government is being built. It must be built correctly and someone needs to make sure it happens. We're policing to protect the people of Iraq much like we police ourselves in the US. I just don't understand why ANYONE would want us to just get up and leave while things are the way they are. Doesn't make sense to me. It would be complete chaos.... and terrorism would most likely take over the country. As we've seen, terror organizations have funds and funds = power. The correct type of government wouldn't develop and it would mature into something would most likely be calling "The Peoples Republic of Bin Laden"... that would happen in roughly 5 years. Then comes the nuke, then world world 3, etc.

I believe we're doing the right thing now and you seriously should think twice about the grand picture.... I just hope it's pretty one at the very end.

Brian

Check Check and Check I didn't include other articles because I am a lazy bastard.

Essentially on the supply and demand issue, we are taking into account that gas is the issue right now and not light sweet crude, though directly related it is a bit different (though definitely a contributor to prices to date but only a mere percentage). In order to obtain unleaded gas it needs to be processed through refineries which can not handle the capacity. Hence the limited capacity in direct correllation with the storm / shut downs. We haven't cut back on our usage but the output is severly diminished.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Calling each other dipshits, morons, *******, or retard doesn't help justify your point. If someone called me an *******, I would disagree with them no matter what. I find it hard to take sides with someone who is insulting me.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:36 AM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

Supply and demand hahaha!!! I know we are growing at a pace far greater than the ability of our refineries
show me your sourses.. you do have sources and not jsut repeating the venom spued(sp?) by the radical left correct?...sure you do...
What has he done about it.
he is opening our pipelines to help with this crisis... not to mention most of the oil that goes to the southern part of the country is shipping in by boat and not refined in the US..but you new that
The gov uses scare tactics and the infinate amount of ignorance that has blossomed in our society to create reasons justafiable to use all our resourcse for war.
please show me even a thread of truth to this...but leave your useless opinion and emotion out of it..
It only takes a few minutes to find facts out real facts of how this nation is controlled by a power monger, anti-constitutional, deceitful, ego-manaical, fruit-loop.
or you listen to the desperate radical left with ****ing blinders.. show me your facts....this outa be rich...
The US right now is like a giant toilet, we are all pieces off crap.
then get the **** you out ****ing pink panty wearing un-american un-patriot commie blame america first liberal *****...
Old 09-01-2005, 11:37 AM
dedrater

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
Calling each other dipshits, morons, *******, or retard doesn't help justify your point. If someone called me an *******, I would disagree with them no matter what. I find it hard to take sides with someone who is insulting me.

Ok dork

Quick Reply: I have some wonderful news.....