Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

I have some wonderful news.....

Old 09-01-2005, 11:42 AM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I have some wonderful news.....

Hey BigRed-Neck thanx for your insults. Perfect example of how wars start! Do you really enjoy makin it that personal? You dont know me and I dont know you or Vert. Who knows maybe both of you came to my bash a few years ago and had some beer together. All Im sayin is I have my reasons for why I think things are suckin and will get worse. You have your reasons why you think things are the way they are. You want to dis someone for why they dislike the man in charge of this Nation I have that right. We could both look like children with name sayin all day long but I feel I made it clear as to how I feel about the Gov as of today and the views of Bush. Thats it thats all I tried to share. I knew people would have there say as well. You wanna hate me for it? Then who is the retard? If I have insulted your President then I am awfully sorry big guy. We could always meet up for a brew and chew the fat about it in person if you wanna be civil about it. Ehh anyway I am sure I'll hear some more about it.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Check Check and Check I didn't include other articles because I am a lazy bastard.

Essentially on the supply and demand issue, we are taking into account that gas is the issue right now and not light sweet crude, though directly related it is a bit different (though definitely a contributor to prices to date but only a mere percentage). In order to obtain unleaded gas it needs to be processed through refineries which can not handle the capacity. Hence the limited capacity in direct correllation with the storm / shut downs. We haven't cut back on our usage but the output is severly diminished.
On a side note....
It amazes me how 2 sided this country has become. I find myself in the middle A LOT of the time so I find myself seeing things from both sides. I think many people take sides based on social issues like, stem cell research, abortion, gay rights, gun laws, individual rights, and equate them with positions on the war in iraq, capital gain laws, tax structure, economic structure, etc. These are very different things and sometimes I fear people take sides without thinking deep enough. Opinions on abortion, gun laws, gay rights, and stem cell research will not pay the bills or fuel a struggling economy. We tend to form an overall opinion based on topics that only have face value.

Brian
Old 09-01-2005, 11:45 AM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
Calling each other dipshits, morons, *******, or retard doesn't help justify your point. If someone called me an *******, I would disagree with them no matter what. I find it hard to take sides with someone who is insulting me.
true...that was more for me then him.. there is nothing that can get through that thick skull....'cept micheal moore...

Things arent black and white...he is not completely wrong...but not even close to being right...thats one thing I have found out with following politics...you never get the full story from one side...you need to check both sides....

people like him form their opinions first then find the facts to back them up...thats the wrong way to go about it...
Old 09-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Ok dork
D I C K W A D

Let's start a thread that has nothing but insulting names.... see how funny it gets. I bet we get some pretty interesting terms.

Brian
Old 09-01-2005, 11:58 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
On a side note....
It amazes me how 2 sided this country has become. I find myself in the middle A LOT of the time so I find myself seeing things from both sides. I think many people take sides based on social issues like, stem cell research, abortion, gay rights, gun laws, individual rights, and equate them with positions on the war in iraq, capital gain laws, tax structure, economic structure, etc. These are very different things and sometimes I fear people take sides without thinking deep enough. Opinions on abortion, gun laws, gay rights, and stem cell research will not pay the bills or fuel a struggling economy. We tend to form an overall opinion based on topics that only have face value.

Brian

I have learned over the years to read the story, do some research and then form my opinion. There is a ton of gray areas on every issue and not one person can be to blame for any specific issue.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...es/P128021.asp

In response to the lack of aritcle on the crude vs gas issue. We are in for it. I am putting my stuntbike on the road. or 50
Old 09-01-2005, 12:01 PM

FYI Little Red I hate Mike Moore I think he is an ***! So pass more judgement on me ***! One thing I do agree with you about. Is there are alot of people that talk about somthing or someone they dont even know. Internet must have a way of bigball syndrome. Cuz ya got some talkin to me like that simply because of how I inturpret this country as of now. Nice chattin with ya though you are really amusin. Keep it up fuzznuts..now its your turn. And on and on and on and on.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

I have learned over the years to read the story, do some research and then form my opinion. There is a ton of gray areas on every issue and not one person can be to blame for any specific issue.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...es/P128021.asp

In response to the lack of aritcle on the crude vs gas issue. We are in for it. I am putting my stuntbike on the road. or 50
same here. My stuntbike will look a bit prettier after this weekend.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Eclipse
Hey BigRed-Neck thanx for your insults. Perfect example of how wars start! Do you really enjoy makin it that personal? You dont know me and I dont know you or Vert. Who knows maybe both of you came to my bash a few years ago and had some beer together. All Im sayin is I have my reasons for why I think things are suckin and will get worse. You have your reasons why you think things are the way they are. You want to dis someone for why they dislike the man in charge of this Nation I have that right. We could both look like children with name sayin all day long but I feel I made it clear as to how I feel about the Gov as of today and the views of Bush. Thats it thats all I tried to share. I knew people would have there say as well. You wanna hate me for it? Then who is the retard? If I have insulted your President then I am awfully sorry big guy. We could always meet up for a brew and chew the fat about it in person if you wanna be civil about it. Ehh anyway I am sure I'll hear some more about it.
lol.ok GUY like you didnt start with the names...

Where are all the Bush supporters now? Effin idiots I hope thay are happy now!!!
I never wrote Bush is to blame for a hurricane moron.
Please teach me idiot as to how Hitler opps I mean Bush is attempting to accomplish there again?
What is theis war about smartass.
Wow you are brainwashed my friend! I feel sorry for you and the way you think!
and actually it does make me feel a little better..how about yourself?

All Im sayin is I have my reasons for why I think things are suckin and will get worse.
right..but your reasons are based on propaganda from the left..not on reality... you tell us we are brainwashed..what are you? You beleive everything comming out of the left and nothing from the right...and you think you have an informed opinion... I'm not saying some of the things you say are 100% false nor am I sitting here trying to say W hasnt made any mistakes... because you bet you *** he has..just not for the reasons you beleive....the president had to go to war with Iraq it was his constitutional duty...he was presented with an emminat threat and needed to act....it's what he has done since that has been the problem...

You want to dis someone for why they dislike the man in charge of this Nation I have that right.
you are right...and i have the right to comment the way i see fit..

You wanna hate me for it?
i dont hate anyone..just hate when someone refuses to see the other side of the arguement... If you would take a look at the big picture and see how things go down you would see that a lot of you conspiracy theories dont hold any water once you dig below the surface of the rhetoric
If I have insulted your President then I am awfully sorry big guy.
i did vote for him lesser of 2 evil's Kerry would have been way worse..imo.. He had no strategy for Iraq and is a socalist. on another note Bush really steps up to the plate when these natural disaters occur.....watch him during this...

If you really want to hate Bush I'll give you some ammo...ask him why oil compaines are operating at the highest profit margins in history...ask him why he is allowing them to gouge the prices during this crisis...

As of late the only reason for the increase is fear and greed.... fear of there not being enough oil, not enough refineries to make gas...etc etc.. Will it hurt with those refineries down? Yup...but not enough to raise the price of gas $.50 in a day...

Take Atl for instance...they are seeing what..$4 a gallon..$4.99 I think i heard...they dont even get there gas from refineries in the US..it all comes by ship....

More ammo against Bush...ask him when the hell he is going to take this immigration problem seriously....when is he going to tax compaines who do not offer full benefits and tax breaks to compaines that do... the list goes on and on....dont get me started...lol
Old 09-01-2005, 12:44 PM

FYI Little Red I hate Mike Moore I think he is an ***! So pass more judgement on me ***! One thing I do agree with you about. Is there are alot of people that talk about somthing or someone they dont even know. Internet must have a way of bigball syndrome. Cuz ya got some talkin to me like that simply because of how I inturpret this country as of now. Nice chattin with ya though you are really amusin. Keep it up fuzznuts..now its your turn. And on and on and on and on.
ah..ok
Old 09-01-2005, 01:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with some pieces of some things that some people have said here. Unfortunately for you all, I hate every bag of dueche with an opinion that does not match mine exactly.

Bigred will support anything that resembles republican thoughts or actions and would probably suck Bush's **** if G.W said it was good for the country.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:32 PM

Now see what ya did Biggy you gone an made Hessogood upset. There goes the neighborhood.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

didnt read any of it. bomb the world and take their oil. buy and sell unlicensed guns, kill babies and old people, and sell crack at schools.....i care, but not that much.

hessofinallyhadhisslidersordered: they are ordered and will ship hopefully by sat or even tomm. finally did it early tyhis morning
Old 09-01-2005, 01:41 PM

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
didnt read any of it. bomb the world and take their oil. buy and sell unlicensed guns, kill babies and old people, and sell crack at schools.....i care, but not that much.

hessofinallyhadhisslidersordered: they are ordered and will ship hopefully by sat or even tomm. finally did it early tyhis morning
arent u a teacher.......im glad my kid aint in your class........
Old 09-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

teach... wtf. call me.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:00 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6

awesome, where do I pay and pick 'em up? Good think I held off on that call to street and comp this morning to have them bring a set to the track for me.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by hessogood
I agree with some pieces of some things that some people have said here. Unfortunately for you all, I hate every bag of dueche with an opinion that does not match mine exactly.

Bigred will support anything that resembles republican thoughts or actions and would probably suck Bush's **** if G.W said it was good for the country.
this is not true... well if it was for the good of the coutry MAYBE
Old 09-01-2005, 02:48 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

weird thread.
Old 09-02-2005, 01:13 PM

Hey Big Red and Vert, not sure if this what would be called "proof" of anything other than the facts of Bush's choices in changin policies that have helped in the devastation of New Orleans. Im sure both of you will criticise it but these are as you so adventagiously requested the facts.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105Q.shtml

Have a great weekend!
Old 09-02-2005, 02:42 PM

Hey Big Red and Vert, not sure if this what would be called "proof" of anything other than the facts of Bush's choices in changin policies that have helped in the devastation of New Orleans. Im sure both of you will criticise it but these are as you so adventagiously requested the facts.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/090105Q.shtml

Have a great weekend!
actually thats an editorial...an opinion with some facts thrown in...but I'll bite...

this is another case of the left collecting half truths to prove a point they are trying to make...
the Bush administration repealed those policies - ordering federal agencies to stop protecting as many as 20 million acres of wetlands.
I'm not going to sit here and try and tell you Bush is better for the economy then any democrat out there.... but that isnt high on my list of priorites at the moment...i'm more concern with national security and the economy.. but my environmental views are democratic..for the most part..
Last year, four environmental groups cooperated on a joint report showing the Bush administration's policies had allowed developers to drain thousands of acres of wetlands.
...last year
Had a storm the size of Katrina just had the grace to hold off for a while, it's quite likely no one would even remember what the Bush administration did two months ago
two months ago?

New Orleans was a problem way before Bush was even a sparkle in his Daddy's eyes. Parts of CA are going to fall of the earth at some point too... now unless he focuses 100% on saving that place would that be his fault as well?

give blame where it is due....check your pms
Old 09-06-2005, 10:33 AM

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point

God Damn "BOTTLE NECKS"

Quick Reply: I have some wonderful news.....