Bbb

baltimore bike bash...whose goin.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:11 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Skunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bbb

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
baltimore bike bash...whose goin.
if anyone teach because he is the only one that rides!!!

Old 08-18-2005, 08:08 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skunky
if anyone teach because he is the only one that rides!!!

What's your problem?

Last edited by Brian_C6; 08-18-2005 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:57 AM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

I swear guy I had nuthing to do with this one guy...lol!

Eclipse
Old 08-18-2005, 12:35 PM

ftrain is a decent person

Why so defensive Bri?
Come down 111 and drink some beers with me tonight. I will be in hamstead tearing a jeep apart and putting a new frame on.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

not defensive..... just asking what his problem is. It's the only thing he ever posts when C6 is mentioned. He doesn't know a damn thing. Chauncey, Jaymz, and Shannon ride bikes every day up in Maine. Damien is doing a fund raising stunt show this weekend in Ashland. I'm working on 3 DVD's for other stunt teams.

He's just blowing smoke and he comes on here slingin' bullshit to people who invite us to ride. Like he knows what involvement each of us has in the stunt community. Because we don't ride in Manchester, come to their shows, suck other stunt riders *****, or post on stuntlife every single day, we don't do anything anymore? Whatever man.

It's just childish and he makes himself look retarded. I just wanna know who the eff he thinks he is? That's all.

Hey everyone, if you wants status.... Skunky got the answers!! Are you effin kiddin me?

Brian

Last edited by Brian_C6; 08-18-2005 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally Posted by lill_Pierce
I know that its none of my business but i dont think that he's doing it to be a ****, just as a joke...For real how much have you ridden this year? i know you just got a new house and thats great and good for you but there is time to ride not everyday or anything but once and a while...In a couple of post you said your self that you havent ridden and its because you have other things that your time needed to be spent at, thats not a bad thing that called life and you have to roll with that...Ill be the first one to say that i would love to see C6 ride as a TEAM again...I just wouldnt take what he said to heart, just a joke.
First off, who cares how much I've ridden this year? You? Skunky? Anyone? I don't even give a **** about how much I've ridden. I'm not worried about it either. Give 3-6 weeks back in the saddle and I'm fine. No one should even care about it, except me.

My point is... I've been posting on this messageboard for over 5 years. I've seen groups come and go. I've helped people grow and helped other riders deal with the downs of this sport and what it can bring to someone personally. NEVER once have I questioned anyone's riding time... or disrespected ANYONE that didn't deserve it. NEVER ONCE. I mean why constantly post the digs? It's like every single time someone posts anything about C6. He's like a C6 ****. I mean, what point is he trying to make? He's poking around trying to get a response.... that's what he's doing. I have no idea who Skunky is, nor do I care, but seriously, why the comments? I don't get it.... mine your own business.

IMR has been around for almost 5 years and I still have not seen a DVD. God knows I would love to see one.... because I'm sure it would be good. Same with many other groups.... no DVD... but C6 isn't doing anything? More parking lot stunters... that's all we need. Believe me.... I know exactly what goes into making a DVD!! I know exactly how hard it is to get everyone on the same page. But do I sit here and disrespect anyone by posting bullshit on their board about it? NO!! Why? Because I understand and I respect people and their choices.

I guess I just could never sit here, with good conscience, judge someone or another group, without knowing full well what is happening. It just doesn't make sense to me and I don't feel anyone has the right.

Brian

Last edited by Brian_C6; 08-18-2005 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:33 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point

Bri, I'll be in the neighborhood tonight if you want to have a beer, gotta go to KB's to mount some tires after i pack the race junk in the truck. You got my number give me a call.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:42 PM

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

ahhhh something funny to read after work is always good. and 3-6 weeks to get back to were you were is great but were you left off is like 2 years ago so you have like 6 months of practice to get up to par there buddy
lata,
mike
(this is a joke get defensive and type like your yelling now)
Old 08-19-2005, 08:29 AM

Wow!!! Nice morning read. What is next? :YEAH
Old 08-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

hehehe. welcome to www.drama6.net.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:40 PM

dvd is out and has been...https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=124277

secondly i am friends with teach and know you...inadvertantly sold you and i860 sometime back....

i am just busting *****..always do

bored at work, lack of sleep, too much drinking...i got nothing no idea the reason

but bottom line is that it is a joke deal with it...i mean look at the avatar...do you really think I think teach is gay????

maybe i am an up-and-coming comedian???

maybe i need new material....seriuosly i have no clue either way...

congrats on the house a def. big step...next time your around manchester hit me up on a pm or two-way prior and i'll buy you a drink...i guess i owe you atleast that..

Old 08-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

skunky..... very cool. Thanks. Sorry if I went overboard.

I look forward to the beer. I have no idea when I'll be in Manchester next and usually it's to vist Home Depot or Bed Bath Beyond. Seriously.

Brian
Old 08-19-2005, 01:40 PM

Awwww they kissed and made up...sweet! Aint that so cute! Have a good weekend guys! And Bri get off your busy *** and go for a blast guy! For real!
Old 08-19-2005, 01:46 PM

JennB is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Manchester and I never see anyone on bikes riding.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:00 PM

R U blind? Or u just dont leave your house.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:28 PM

JennB is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I'm half blind. I ride all around Manch and I never see anyone out "riding".

Hanging out in a parking lot doesn't count. You guys ever go up north and hit the twisties?? Now that is fun! :YEAH
Old 08-19-2005, 08:12 PM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
First off, who cares how much I've ridden this year? You? Skunky? Anyone? I don't even give a **** about how much I've ridden. I'm not worried about it either. Give 3-6 weeks back in the saddle and I'm fine. No one should even care about it, except me.

My point is... I've been posting on this messageboard for over 5 years. I've seen groups come and go. I've helped people grow and helped other riders deal with the downs of this sport and what it can bring to someone personally. NEVER once have I questioned anyone's riding time... or disrespected ANYONE that didn't deserve it. NEVER ONCE. I mean why constantly post the digs? It's like every single time someone posts anything about C6. He's like a C6 ****. I mean, what point is he trying to make? He's poking around trying to get a response.... that's what he's doing. I have no idea who Skunky is, nor do I care, but seriously, why the comments? I don't get it.... mine your own business.

IMR has been around for almost 5 years and I still have not seen a DVD. God knows I would love to see one.... because I'm sure it would be good. Same with many other groups.... no DVD... but C6 isn't doing anything? More parking lot stunters... that's all we need. Believe me.... I know exactly what goes into making a DVD!! I know exactly how hard it is to get everyone on the same page. But do I sit here and disrespect anyone by posting bullshit on their board about it? NO!! Why? Because I understand and I respect people and their choices.

I guess I just could never sit here, with good conscience, judge someone or another group, without knowing full well what is happening. It just doesn't make sense to me and I don't feel anyone has the right.

Brian
Bri Guy what's up? IMR does have a vid and it's Whicked frikin Retahded or something like that.

BTW your stoppies are GAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE!!!! But I love ya
Old 08-19-2005, 08:14 PM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skunky
R U blind? Or u just dont leave your house.
Whoa bad joke...........................

Skunkmeister let's go for a rip bro................and RIDE not stunt nukka.

KB
Old 08-22-2005, 10:45 AM

ftrain is a decent person

hahaha this is funny ****? Bri stressed a little.
I think I am the only one who rides around here.

Quick Reply: Bbb