Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

The Wicked Rider with Beer Muscles

Old 02-23-2003, 10:29 AM

ftrain is a decent person
Thumbs down The Wicked Rider with Beer Muscles

Last night we all went to the Hong Kong for Brian’s birthday. A few were a little out of control and being disrespectful to some of the rider’s girlfriends. People were getting upset with them and they continued to display their lack of respect. One of the guys wearing a Wicked Rider’s shirt got kicked out. So everyone funneled out into the streets to head to another bar. I went out to find what bar we were heading too and this same ******* tries to start a fight with me. Why? Cause he is intoxicated and starting **** with everyone. I never meet him before? I have no clue who he is? People need to learn to be civilized especially towards people that are going out to have a good time and celebrate Brian’s birthday. I do not go out looking for a bar brawls. It is childish and I hope most of us are more mature then that. Most of us have been going out with each other for awhile and it is a blast each time. We have a full summer ahead of us and we are looking to hang with everyone in the New England area. It is about having fun and riding not about getting drunk and having beer muscles. I am going to leave it at that. I am not looking to start **** with anyone but a few need to learn how to grow the F U C K U P ! ! !
Old 02-23-2003, 12:49 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe it was the boxing dude rickyr1.....
Old 02-23-2003, 02:21 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow. i didn't realize all that **** happened. I heard a few people were involved in some kind of brawl but I did see anyone. I have a fight story myself.... check another thread. I'll tell you all about it.

Lata,
Bri
Old 02-23-2003, 03:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't you know that when you drink alcohol, you grow a 12 inch dick and gain superhuman strength? D'uh!
Old 02-23-2003, 03:57 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
NA IT WASNT ME LEFTY I DONT THINK FTRAIN WOULD OF STARTED WITH ME AND RIP MY C6 HOODIE... PEACE OUT :devil
Old 02-23-2003, 09:00 PM

WickedRider is an unknown quantity at this point
sat. night

I apologize for whatever ******** wearing one of our shirts started ****.Rich,Mark,and I would never do anything to ruin anybodys night.I had a great time last night.Everybody was really cool to me.Some people can't handle themselves after a few drinks.
Sorry again,
Brendon
Old 02-23-2003, 09:00 PM

keepitreel is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant belive i missed a night of hanging with the homies.....but i must have missed the heads up.....but in big way i am glad i was not there because catz acting up does not go over good with me......i have the 60 second rule....if you are in my face for more than 60 sec you will be getting the **** knock out of you...Cam was you out?because you know the brotha rule.......LOL

Shel
Old 02-23-2003, 09:13 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
?? where was i ?? who had beer muscles ?? was it DAT ?? LOL it probly was .. he loves to get tuff but he woulodnt say anything to anyones girlfirend i dunnooo

anyway that sux about that... but everyone was getting roudy

there mustab been like 10 fights outside.. i know JJ got punched in the face... and so did john... ??

anywayyyyyyyyy

i had fun
Old 02-23-2003, 10:31 PM

WickedRider929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sat Night

I just want to clarify that there are only 3 wickedriders Rich ,Mark and Brendon, And none of us started or got into any fights Were sorry if someone wearing one of our ***** got out of hand. Anyway last night was a good time and had alot of fun with everyone.

P.S. I was the one who got kicked out for throwing ice at rich.
Old 02-24-2003, 01:16 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by ProzaK
?? where was i ?? who had beer muscles ?? was it DAT ?? LOL it probly was .. he loves to get tuff but he woulodnt say anything to anyones girlfirend i dunnooo

anyway that sux about that... but everyone was getting roudy

there mustab been like 10 fights outside.. i know JJ got punched in the face... and so did john... ??

anywayyyyyyyyy

i had fun
haha, yeah i heard that was DAT (he's not in Wicked riders, just rockin' the shirt). Ftrain - he's harmless. dont' take him personal. He's alittle out there, but a good kid. Beer ***** go hand & hand with 1000000 skorpion bowls.
Rock the hell on.
Old 02-24-2003, 01:37 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't remember ANY of this. JJ and John got popped? I know I was a fukin' mess when I left Hong Kong... didn't really know what was happening, and didn't really care. Just wanted my next beer.
Old 02-24-2003, 01:47 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
YOOOOOOOO aight heres my interpretation... hahaha

DAT always jokes .. and if u know DAT 99.99999% of the **** he says is a joke...

he told some one he was trying to get with foxracing girl... and steal her from chrisf4i... and we are all close friends so obviously it was a joke... but i guess the person who DAT said it to took it to heart ??? thought he was being disrespectfull..

and as far as the fighting goes... i duno what to say about that one... i went outside and everyone was oging nuts.. i dont fight ever... and i had my guard up cause everyone around me was ready to fight... just a hostile scene i guess...

but no harm done...

anywhoooooooo if your talkin bout DAT Ftrain... dont let it bother ya... you just dont know him.. get to know and and youll love him like we all do...

but dont hold any grudges... hes a cool cat
Old 02-24-2003, 02:54 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Originally posted by ProzaK
DAT always jokes .. and if u know DAT 99.99999% of the **** he says is a joke... he told some one he was trying to get with foxracinggirl... and steal her from chrisf4i... and we are all close friends so obviously it was a joke... but i guess the person who DAT said it to took it to heart ??? thought he was being disrespectfull..
Wherever there's trouble... DumbAssTim can't be too far away.
He talks **** and we all laugh... that's how the game is played.
He sees a line and he crosses it. Don't let him get to you. He'll enjoy it too much.
Old 02-24-2003, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by silent1
I don't remember ANY of this. JJ and John got popped? I know I was a fukin' mess when I left Hong Kong... didn't really know what was happening, and didn't really care. Just wanted my next beer.
Cam, you ****ing kill me.....ps ...call me next time there a gathering.....i cant belive i was left out...LOL...
Shel
Old 02-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Originally posted by keepitreel
Cam, you ****ing kill me.....ps ...call me next time there a gathering.....i cant belive i was left out...LOL...
Shel
Shel -

Tara said she tried to get a hold of you but no response... i should have called you... next time! but no more for me!

lata...
amy
Old 02-24-2003, 05:22 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by keepitreel
Shel
Shel,

I tried to PM but your box was full. So I sent you an email. Not sure where the email was sent but i used the one that is on your stuntlife profile.

Next time read your emails...damn it. See what you missed.

Tara
Old 02-24-2003, 05:41 PM

Originally posted by foxracinggirl
Shel -

Tara said she tried to get a hold of you but no response... i should have called you... next time! but no more for me!

lata...
amy
OK..................I feel better now.but damm i know it must have been a ball...Next time...and what do mean no more? you know U gotts to roll when parties jump off.....

Shel
Old 02-25-2003, 08:22 AM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy damn guys

I wish I was there to enjoy and rebel in the fun. Im glad no one really got hurt except for Bri's fist in someones face! Anyway, I hope to all hang again with all of you very soon. Damn I missed out on a nice night of kickin ***, smokin weed, and drinkin beer!