Stunt training on a fiddy

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 11:56 AM
On Probation - Rebel member

420f4i is an unknown quantity at this point
just get a fiddy. it wont help u too much. maybe rear brake control but *** it. fiddys are fun as hell. if u dont have a big bike it will keep u happy until u get one.
Old 09-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
The fiddy will teach you some concepts. You wont be able to be a fiddy pimp and go right out and start tearing it up on the big bike though. They are different animals.. But you will definately learn what brake control is about. Riding the 50 too much will wreck your throttle control on the big bike though.. heh. At least it did for me. I just dont like riding the big bike as much anymore.. Its so much easier to just jump on the fiddy.
Old 09-03-2003, 02:45 PM
CEO of o2w

bigwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Like LB3 said they are good for a few things...especially rear brake control..they also help you learn how your body weight effects a wheelie..but if you pimp them too much for too long if will mess with your skills on the bigger bikes...but no one can deny that they are fun as all hell to ride...so my vote would be to buy one anyway..it may help, it may not but you will have fun, that is for sure...

Learning on a sportbike has its ups and downs...one major down is if you fall the damage to the bike and yourself is a lot worse than crashing on a dirtbike...and for the $$$ it is cheaper to learn on a dirtbike... I learned wheelies in the dirt, how to use the rear brake on the fiddy and how to crash on my streetbike.. lol

You have to learn the basics of a wheelie somewhere, whether it be the street, the dirt, on a fiddy it is up to you...I say that if you are good at what you do you should be able to wheelie just about anything....it is all about practice and depending on where you live the cops don't really appreciate practice on the street with your bike...start small and work your way up that's the best advice I can give you for now....

good luck
Old 09-03-2003, 05:34 PM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
a fiddy will help you to learn to walkk the rear brake, cuase if you bring a fiddy over it;s not quite as costly as bringin over a street bike at 50mph
Old 09-03-2003, 05:52 PM

MojaveKing is an unknown quantity at this point
good info guys
Old 09-03-2003, 09:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FREE is an unknown quantity at this point
The thing that I like most about learning to stunt a fifty , is the fact that all stunt riders will still give you your props for having skills even if they are only 50 size skills, besides at the stunt shows the crowd goes wild when you can rock tricks on a 50, and the chicks think its cute and want to ride!!!