Ticket on Fifty Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 10:36 PM

Curtis929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Ticket on Fifty Please Read

Well the same Cop has been catching me on my fifty in the street and caught me again today. This time he wrote me a ticket. For no Motorcycle Reg. and No Motorcycle Inspection. The other cops really dont mind us riding them in the street because I have been seen by other cops. The question I am asking I dont think he can write me a ticket for no Motorcycle Reg. and Inspection. Because it is a off road vehicle. I could understand a ticket for something like offroad vehicle on public roadway. Give me some opinons I am going to fight it in court.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:01 PM

work765 is an unknown quantity at this point
go ahead and fight it, but you still were doing something wrong. If your going to fight it make sure the charges you think you should have got are less of an infraction than the original, but be certain you will probably walk away with some kind of offense.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Big Chrome is an unknown quantity at this point
man curtis that sucks... ive been lucky so far. the cops ive seen just kinda give this weird look but keep on about there business.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:27 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by boost9psi
man curtis that sucks... ive been lucky so far. the cops ive seen just kinda give this weird look but keep on about there business.
same around here - they look. watch for a minute & drive away pretending not to see it.

I mean come on - grown men on mini bikes riding wheelies. Its like going to the circus. whats the problem? Its hilarious any which way you slice it.

should bring the fiddy to court with you - judge will prob laugh.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:43 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Originally posted by 1000ceecee

should bring the fiddy to court with you - judge will prob laugh.
LMAO! Or impound it!
Old 04-05-2003, 05:48 PM

"CK" is an unknown quantity at this point
try and register it before court...there are some weird loopholes you can use..like getting a moped sticker for it...
Old 04-05-2003, 09:03 PM

He only put Honda on the Ticket I could give them my 929s Reg. Because he didnt put a VIN # or what type of honda but he did specify honda motorcycle. I know the judge and I have delt with her before in the past I think I will come out clean. When you apear for court its acutaly not in a court room its right at a office desk we are a small town with wanna be cops.
Old 04-05-2003, 09:05 PM

ive been lucky so far. the cops ive seen just kinda give this weird look but keep on about there business.

boost9psi I wish the cops where like that around here I wish I could ride in peace with no hassle. Keep up the ridin on the 50 maybe we can ride again somewhere.
Old 04-06-2003, 11:17 AM

Tick_9se7en3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheel that 50 into the court room and ask the judge "Does it look like this could be a menace to the roads?"

The judge will probably laugh and throw your *** out with no ticket....
Old 04-06-2003, 12:21 PM

I dont see how a 50 can be such a bad thing. The cop looks at it like I am a damn drug dealer. And when he caught me he put on his lights like I was going to run on something where the top speed is like 30 mph on this damn thing.
Old 04-06-2003, 10:16 PM

dave87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude that sucks(you probly allready know that)
I just got stoped for stuntign in my development. That is B.S ok let me brake this down for ya
A. my dad is a cop
B. my neighbor is also a cop
C. its a fricken devolpment
D. my neighbors need to pull the pepper out of there @ss's
worst part was i was crossing the streat not even hanging a wheelie. well good luck in court man .....fight the power
Old 04-06-2003, 10:32 PM

Kary SSB is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Curtis929
I dont see how a 50 can be such a bad thing. The cop looks at it like I am a damn drug dealer. And when he caught me he put on his lights like I was going to run on something where the top speed is like 30 mph on this damn thing.

LMFAO! Hahaha (it wasnt funny when it happened(I was there) but if you put it like that it is!)
Old 04-07-2003, 10:27 AM
sk8

sk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by "CK"
try and register it before court...there are some weird loopholes you can use..like getting a moped sticker for it...
Don't register it! If you do, it will then be subject to all traffic laws. They will then charge you with reckless driving for doing wheelies. The only offense they should be able to hit you with are charges like off highway vehicle used on road type stuff. No moving violations and no point offenses should apply.
-sk8
Old 04-07-2003, 11:01 AM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Curtis929
He only put Honda on the Ticket I could give them my 929s Reg. Because he didnt put a VIN # or what type of honda but he did specify honda motorcycle. I know the judge and I have delt with her before in the past I think I will come out clean. When you apear for court its acutaly not in a court room its right at a office desk we are a small town with wanna be cops.
You can do that and tell the judge that you didn't have the registration with you and that's why the cop gave you the ticket and just pray that the cop don't show up! Good Luck!!
Old 04-07-2003, 01:16 PM

GDub is an unknown quantity at this point
The very first day I got my fiddy me and two of my friend were doing wheelies on the street. All Three of us were wheels up and the cop popped around the corner and nailed us all. He gave us all three tickets each, 1) not registered for the road , 2) no helmets , and some other bullshit one that I dont recall. But all I know is it cost me 300 bucks to clear that **** up. The judge wouldnt budge! he was a ***** and all the cops are ****** out here

Not only that, they had a huge photo session like they just did a huge drug bust with us standing by our bikes. They have nothing else to do here but screw with us on the 50z
Old 04-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
I would definately bring the fiddy with you to court , I can't Imagine a judge finding you guilty after they see the fiddy but then again I could be wrong good luck any way
Old 04-08-2003, 03:47 AM

dblnaknak is an unknown quantity at this point
COPS

This is my story, My friends and I had a great idea of riding it througn downtown at night. Its a pretty big town. So we start off at about 9pm, hit the beach park, then crossed the highway to get to the shopping center. There is about 5 of us on fiddys. We go past the shopping center and in to the nearest High school. We start up some oval track dirt races on the running track and about 20 minutes later a rolls by. So we start running. With a top speed of 35mph we were about to **** our pants when the starts chasing us. I aint going to jail for ripping up the running track so we start hitting allys and sidewalks and cutting through the shopping center. Finally we lost him . So were almost back to where the trucks are at. When we are about to cross the highway[on a red light]. One of the boys blows the red light and there is a bike cop sitting at the light. We all stop on the other side while he takes it for the team. As soon as he turns his head the rest of us book it in the other direction. OUTCOME: He let my friend go(he dident know that we were running). Adrenline kicked my *** on that night. Were going to do it this weekend again. This story proves that you can run from the .
Old 04-08-2003, 08:50 PM

dave87 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL my dad is a police helicopter pilot and was involved in a chase of some guy running in baltimore on a stolen pw80 can you say BUSTED My pops is the man at that stuff..... so don't run in baltimore
Old 04-09-2003, 12:23 AM

Hopefully I come out clean I will post my results on the 25 is my court date.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:46 AM

vodavi6364 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow I have been stoped before on mopeds and minibikes and they give me a hard time then let me go .... your insurance is going to go up probley ... How much are the tickets?

Quick Reply: Ticket on Fifty Please Read