Tank Denting O-town style

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Tank Denting O-town style

Anyone got some good pics from the top, side, back, etc?
Old 07-11-2006, 07:44 PM

Hazen is a decent person
Re: Tank Denting O-town style

***** has the hot ****. Lazy-boy style. Little lever on the side to recline into highchairs.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:46 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

or when hes hanging with the kids he sits on the tank indian style............
Old 07-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

you probably wanted F4i, but i like to show off my tank dent.

Old 07-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Metzger
you probably wanted F4i, but i like to show off my tank dent.

Those pics help out a lot, but I would prefer pics of a f4i if anyone has pics. Got a minty *** tank in the mail today and want to dent it right.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

i would like some pics of gary or ****** bike. everything is in paint except for my nice tank, gotta beat it in first.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:34 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hotness 003.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	175393  
Old 07-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
Looking for the style that is deeper and farther back. It gives a nice lip for frogs and a nice gangsta lean for spreaders and high chairs.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:16 PM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

heres the only one i got on hand, sorry about the size. let me know if you still need one ill snap some tommorow, because believe it or not me and ****** tanks are completly different. he has what we call the "cup" model and im using the "deep" model
Old 07-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by O-TownHoNdA
heres the only one i got on hand
Can you take more please?
Old 07-11-2006, 11:19 PM

refer to edit lol yeah ill take more tomorrow for ya, but ***** might post some up tonight
Old 07-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Retired

heres the only one i got on hand, sorry about the size. let me know if you still need one ill snap some tommorow, because believe it or not me and ****** tanks are completly different. he has what we call the "cup" model and im using the "deep" model
What are the pros and cons of each style?
Old 07-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Retired

refer to edit lol yeah ill take more tomorrow for ya, but ***** might post some up tonight
Sweet. Looking to dent up my new tank tomorrow.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:23 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

whos got the best 600RR tank dents?
Old 07-11-2006, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
What are the pros and cons of each style?
im not really sure theres any cons to either, i like mine because of the look and the steep lip on the back, and i think ***** likes his because it looks a little more stock and your a little farther from the bars, maybe more comfort , i love mine and he loves his. i guess it just comes down to what you think looks better
Old 07-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Lotus
No one here. F4i only denting.....the o-town way.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lotus
james had his dented in as much as he could. i dont know if hes got any pics or anything, but i know it took about 2 hours to do right...
first he took off the skin and dented the metal part, then he took a torch and heated the bottom of the skin and pressed it into shape then poured freezing cold water on it to keep its form. THEN he ended up just on and offin the skin a few more times making small adjustments and stuff. but it came out beautiful.. all in all it was only about 2 inches deep, but you cant get much more than that without doin a bullo
Old 07-11-2006, 11:30 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

niner you read my mind .... i was just gonna pm ***** ... i need to get my new tank dented before paint ... gary and ***** have the hot **** - the only con i have noticed with my current deep rear dent is its hurt the look pf my spreaders a little
Old 07-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Registered Stunter

Metzger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
a nice gangsta lean.
EXACTLY. it's hard to get that lean with dirt bars, and this helps a lot.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

give me a few min.

Quick Reply: Tank Denting O-town style