want to move to FL

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 04:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point
want to move to FL

Thats it!!! im moving. cali just isnt doing it for me. i have no consistant friends to ride with, my relationship with my gf just turned to chit, and i CANNOT STAND CALI PEOPLE/TRAFFIC ANYMORE!!!!! Florida seems to be the key. there are so many people there that love to ride as much as i do. i was wondering if some one there could help me get set up. i dont know anyone there, so ill need a little help. im going to be getting an insurance settlement soon, it wont be much( 5g's or more), but it will be enough to cover moving costs. My job skills are: ive gone to UTI(automotive tech school), ive rebuilt motorcycles, and i did high-end custom glass for 3 years(commercial and residential stuff like custom showers and mirrors). i just started building custom cabinets too. id rather work on motorcycles than auto's, but ill take whatever. HELP ME PLEASE, i need to get outta here.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:24 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: want to move to FL

hey im moving to phoenix in august with jonnygsxr and my g/f bestfriend....i know its not florida but it will be hella fun, plus why would you wanna blow 5 g's on moving when you could buy something else cooler?
hit me up if ur interested

robby
720-490-7237
Old 12-19-2004, 04:41 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point

man your crazy, you have any idea how many people would love to live in cali. i lived there my whole life and finally moved away and i'd give anything to move back
Old 12-19-2004, 04:43 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey duffman its robby, i met you in az at zach and mikes! whats up dude. do you need roommates in august?
Old 12-20-2004, 12:16 AM
$%^

$%^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Well... theres a UTI in florida.. and ive heard that UTI supports financial and moving ****.. maybe you should hit em up?
Old 12-20-2004, 08:19 AM

Goobster is an unknown quantity at this point

hell if uti did that i would quit working that wasnt in the info when i went there
Old 12-20-2004, 09:15 PM

yeah duffman, you might be right. and uti sux, i already went there and they screwed me. id still like to hear from florida stunters though. ......im just in a bad way man......i dunno what i want to do anymore.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:11 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
yeah duffman, you might be right. and uti sux, i already went there and they screwed me. id still like to hear from florida stunters though. ......im just in a bad way man......i dunno what i want to do anymore.
Well if youre looking to get away from traffic FL is NOT the place to go. 90% of the people here are from ny and nj. take that for what its worth. I just moved here from minnesota about 10 months ago. I love it here i got alot of friends that ride, but the trafic SUX. weather is great. too many old *** people and tourists though. But if you wanna really stunt and ride with some great people in the area, i would move to the ft lauderdale area. im in the same area here. many people are around here to ride with, nags, tony d kyle woods, joe brown etc all live here in this area. great stunt spots too.
Old 12-20-2004, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by honda4life
Well if youre looking to get away from traffic FL is NOT the place to go. 90% of the people here are from ny and nj. take that for what its worth. I just moved here from minnesota about 10 months ago. I love it here i got alot of friends that ride, but the trafic SUX. weather is great. too many old *** people and tourists though. But if you wanna really stunt and ride with some great people in the area, i would move to the ft lauderdale area. im in the same area here. many people are around here to ride with, nags, tony d kyle woods, joe brown etc all live here in this area. great stunt spots too.
Yeah, that sounds like what im looking for man. i can handle traffic as long as there are good stunt spots. How easy do you think it would be to relocate? i would need a job and somewhere to stay. my gf and i need to leave this state for awhile, its causing too much strain on our relationship. See, cali people seem to love starting drama . and all i want to do is become a pro stunna, you know? :YEAH let me know, and thanx to all for the info
Old 12-23-2004, 03:34 PM

codenoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by honda4life

Damn, so where are the stunt spots at? I'm in west palm but im moving on campus to boca in a few weeks...
Old 12-23-2004, 04:48 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by codenoid
Damn, so where are the stunt spots at? I'm in west palm but im moving on campus to boca in a few weeks...
All over the place here, mainy commercial blvd next to the sawgrass exprtessway. right behind fairbanks dodge between the 2 bldgs. usually around 1100 at night till about 3 or even 4 and 5 am sometimes.