My video is being played all night check it out

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2003, 09:03 PM

Swayz is an unknown quantity at this point
My video is being played all night check it out

you havent seen it yet , Instant message me ,Swayz8 on aol messenger , I can hook you up , It has worked well , dial aswell all you need to do is sign up free at www.spotlife.com have real player or go to www.real.com to the bottom of the page on the left look for the real player box and click on that , dont go for the trial look in the upper left for something that says free , do not put your credit card in unless you want too , but you can get a free version if you have problems let me know , it streams live 30fps , holy chit it sounds like I know what I am doin ha ha , I am gettin alot of help and am spending lots of hours on this since I am at home , and gettin really good feed back , so if you or anyone at Stuntlife wants to see , I can set a time slot for you Swayz

Last edited by Swayz; 01-20-2003 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:32 AM

ha ha not anytime soon my man this is for fun for the fam of stuntlife , aol mesage me Swayz8 its ok quality and audio aswell I am getting great feedback so far so holla Swayz

Last edited by Swayz; 01-20-2003 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-18-2003, 03:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Yo swayz, do you ever ride at hartland in deer park? I remember seein a guy on a yzf stuntin last season.
Old 01-19-2003, 04:14 PM

yes yes , that was me , I used to practice there all the time , fortunatly it was right around the block from me , I also tore up Huntington on the regular , the mall was my stomping grounds , I have that place on lock down , I grew up in Huntington by Birchwood , hmm the only crew from there I know of if you ride in a crew are those cats from lpz or somthing its a odd name, oh and my cousin Robbie D used to ride with some pimps from Dix Hills till some lady decided to crash right into his whip heading to Tatoo Lou's. So who do you ride with , I hope to run into those cats from that lbc or whatever crew , I went to the wheelie contest with them , I drove my buddies car and video taped them , my camera busted the next day , came out of my backpack , so I can show them the footage or put it on my pc , I was supposed to send a vhs tape to them and the wheelie boyz. Hopefully this summer I can get my camera fixed and send them a treat . were you at heartland when the Zo6 new corvette raced a bike , we have to confirm this but I think the Vette won when they passed me , it was a tie , yo who do you ride with , Holla back If you want to see my newest video aol message me at Swayz8 sign up free at www.spotlife.com and you need to have real player I think its worth it I am getting tons of responces , let me know what you got going on round your way Swayz
Old 01-19-2003, 06:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
I usually ride by myself. My friends all have jobs or more important things to do. I practice on weekdays at otsego park in Dix Hills. Theres a firetruck dragstrip there, and dix hills fd doesnt have a race team so its always open. I usually stay away from high profile spots where cops show up because my ride is missing alot of stuff that gets me tickets. Hartland is cool but only after the crowd leaves. Are you talkin about the walt whitman mall? I see tire marks in the parking lot there, but theres always cops chillin by fridays.
Old 01-19-2003, 07:39 PM

the mall was were its at , I repaved that place ha ha. during the day there was a cop there that busted my ***** twice but never gave me a ticket , that part of the mall is empty , so most of the cops were cool as long as they new bout the skill level ,or maybe it was just for me , the taxi dudes and if your out there holla , would radio eachother when I got there and would all chill till they had a call, the chicks in macys would go outside to smoke when they heard me poppin off , ha ha , they said they lived for it and looked foward to it each day, I was there on pointeveryday practicin , the security guards and cops there didn't want anyone just learing get hurt there so they hassled most people that went there if the security guards didn't get to ya first , but I had them on lock down aswell , my test was two cops pulled in as I was doing a show , they said that if I wheelied from pole to pole which is pretty far , they would let me off , if not I was gettin 3 tickets , or so they said I just made it. they respected me and I respected them by not doing it on the streets , I learned thankfully , by getting many tickets and not getting hurt. Some cops are dicks , and I will say that again some cops are dicks , I was in a empty parking lot on DPA one night doing some burnouts for a crowd , when the cop rushed me , I was totally respectfull even though he was cursing and tryin to belittle me , I said that I thought I was ok In a empty lot cause its accepted elsewere , but he still was flippin on me , I said I would never do it again there at all and would kindly leave and he proceded to give me 3 tickets and 1 for no helmet . I think Heart that spot is no more even though I grew up with the sargs daughter , its a hot spot , mr Hearts may not like it or sumtin did you see those safezone police or whatever they were ha ha , I call em jokers , but I have a theory bout that place , cause the last 2 years the cops have had a pattern , since its right by my house I would go there all the time after hours or weekends , and in the begining of the season they never showed up at all , towards the end , 1 cop would drive by, we would all bounce pretending to be scared haha , then come back after a short trip to DPA and back ha ha , then they began to show up at the end of the season hardcore this year , I think that was to prevent us from coming back next year , but the riders who live close continue to come back cause its a very safe place to ride for us and now I see a pattern , so we will see this year , if they show up then I will not practice there no more . I hope they understand us . yo that fire strip is that on C-mack rd on the way to Hearts? Swayz

Last edited by Swayz; 01-20-2003 at 10:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2003, 07:41 PM

On local crews that I have met , I am a real real real big fan of East Coast Extremes they have given me some excellent pointers I could not believe how cool they were , when I saw them 1 day at sunoco on DPA they commented on my stunnin at heartland then invited me to ride to with them to 7s, what a treat I could not believe it , I was like a kid in candy store thank guys for inviting me It was the best nite of my stunnun life you are true s .another time there was this one kid who was a sick on his whip, who rides a blue busa and stunts the **** out it , he was putting together a video when I spoke with him at texaco on DPA n at heartland 1 day. It was sick seein him stunt that thing I am sure he will be back this season hope to see him and his crew out there also look forward to sein the LOD again , the Islip crews President and crew were there and they were very very cool aswell , and showed a comraudery like no other I have seen thus far , hope to see you guys out there this season , I have not rode with reality much although my cousin did all the time with, him , you , till he wiped , he had that old red firetruck lookin gixxer hahaa wit the eyes in his back of his bike he does not ride after his accident. Yo Ronnie or anyone here at that throw down at Hemp Lake wit like 30 ,000 people this year , that was the sickest thing I have ever been to in my life , I meet Hen and K from N Shore it was absolutly insane , right , like 30,000 bikes cramed in there , and a strip in the back for the stunners , I hope that kid was ok who crashed . That day I had a that chic on the back of my whip , it was crazy , anway you tearin up BK holdin it down ? I have met many many good good riders and now friends from the Bronx , Brooklyn , and upastate and all over who came out to visit at heartland, hope to see you all out there this year , not to count all the house riders , Scotty 929 , Mike gixxer who used to have my bike well not my bike but a yzf600r not the r6, I finally busted the cases haha and its leakin oil now just like yours did haha , and the people I have meet on the Quads . I Cant freakin wait to see you all this spring . Hope all is well , Hit me up some time on aol messenger Swayz8 All you guys and all of the members of stuntlife , are the reason why we are so strong we all stick together even though we compete , we are all 1 big strong family united across the states and over seas too .Hope to see each and every one of you out there this season and many seasons to come Swayz

Last edited by Swayz; 01-20-2003 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-20-2003, 10:40 AM

1 more thing , I feel we need to talk bought this , at heartland it seems that when a rider 1 day and it was a pro rider there that day , he was turning endos and his tail was coming out into the middle of the road right by were we all park and people were wheeliin behind him , people got very mad at him and he was wrong , but as riders we need to help on another , he should have been aproached calmly and told and explained to him to be carefull , and he may be like holy chit thank you I had no idea good look and you would be suprised , but instead , some people wanted to harm him and he was a local pro . anyway I was like just aproach him but he left and nothing ever happened . what I am trying to express is and this is all my opinon we all need to look out for one another as riders and stunters so lets all stop the drama if there is any out there in the stunting world I sure hope not , I am very Proud of the things I have seen from people who have a bike Rock on Forkers Swayz

Last edited by Swayz; 01-20-2003 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-20-2003, 10:46 AM

I just realized how long this chit is haha but I had to get it off my chest Swayz