Just watched Ghostrider DVD.....wow

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 08:10 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Just watched Ghostrider DVD.....wow

I've got kinda tired over the past couple months watchin my same old stunt videos over and over. I thought about ordering a couple of the newest but decided to try something different this time. MAn I'm glad I did.

I don't know if everyone has seen the Ghostrider trailers.... but the full vid is DEFINITLY GRADE-A badass!! I hadn't heard much of anything about it so was kinda hesitant to shell out 30 bucks. F it though. I'm definitely a stunta at heart and I'm surprised I could ever like a bike DVD thats not all stuntin. Actually It doesn't really have much stuntin in it (probably about 15 min worth of extra footage) But there is SOOO much cool **** going on in it....hi speed runs in traffic....one wheel busa action at 210mph...f'n wit da po-po....the dude goes like 43 miles in 15 minutes through some pretty heavy hiway traffic (average speed of 170mph!)...not to mention Fire jumping hehehehehe....I won't spoil any more of it because its so amazing to watch.

Since its swedish the filming and music are done in full blown whacky European weirdness.

Very f'n cool and different

A word to the wise though....Don't waste your time watching the americanized version of the film that is selected to play by default at the main menu. XFACTOR Video took an awesome 55 min. film by these crazy swedish dudes and chopped it down to like 25 min of highlights. They took out a bunch of the REALLY cool ****! They also changed some of the music to some annoying heavy metal %$@........ I was pretty pissed off after I watched the XFACTOR version of it until I went under the Special Features menu and found you could also play the full 55min Swedish Version.....then it was all good

Last edited by Brett256; 01-07-2003 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:22 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough
X-Who??

People still buy videos from those guys?? Hummm?!?!?
Old 01-10-2003, 01:59 AM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: X-Who??

Originally posted by Schwartz
People still buy videos from those guys?? Hummm?!?!?
haha i also didnt know they still existed, i dont wanna see all that other garbage in videos, just sit back, pop in streets of chaos II and watch 45 mins of pure stuntin, thats the way it works
Old 02-16-2003, 09:20 AM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just watched Ghostrider DVD.....wow

Originally posted by 91vempo
I've got kinda tired over the past couple months watchin my same old stunt videos over and over. I thought about ordering a couple of the newest but decided to try something different this time. MAn I'm glad I did.

I don't know if everyone has seen the Ghostrider trailers.... but the full vid is DEFINITLY GRADE-A badass!! I hadn't heard much of anything about it so was kinda hesitant to shell out 30 bucks. F it though. I'm definitely a stunta at heart and I'm surprised I could ever like a bike DVD thats not all stuntin. Actually It doesn't really have much stuntin in it (probably about 15 min worth of extra footage) But there is SOOO much cool **** going on in it....hi speed runs in traffic....one wheel busa action at 210mph...f'n wit da po-po....the dude goes like 43 miles in 15 minutes through some pretty heavy hiway traffic (average speed of 170mph!)...not to mention Fire jumping hehehehehe....I won't spoil any more of it because its so amazing to watch.

Since its swedish the filming and music are done in full blown whacky European weirdness.

Very f'n cool and different

A word to the wise though....Don't waste your time watching the americanized version of the film that is selected to play by default at the main menu. XFACTOR Video took an awesome 55 min. film by these crazy swedish dudes and chopped it down to like 25 min of highlights. They took out a bunch of the REALLY cool ****! They also changed some of the music to some annoying heavy metal %$@........ I was pretty pissed off after I watched the XFACTOR version of it until I went under the Special Features menu and found you could also play the full 55min Swedish Version.....then it was all good

I just watched this video last night with some friends and it is insane and crazy. Definately worth seeing. Nothing else out there like it. The guy must just have a death wish cause no one in there right mind would ride this way. I was told that he is no longer with us which I would believe after seeing this video. But does anyone know for a fact that he is not?
Old 02-16-2003, 04:16 PM

Rigge is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Just watched Ghostrider DVD.....wow

Originally posted by RedlineLaura
I just watched this video last night with some friends and it is insane and crazy. Definately worth seeing. Nothing else out there like it. The guy must just have a death wish cause no one in there right mind would ride this way. I was told that he is no longer with us which I would believe after seeing this video. But does anyone know for a fact that he is not?
He is alive
Old 02-18-2003, 10:41 AM

Jäxen is an unknown quantity at this point
i love da movie !
Old 02-18-2003, 01:18 PM

Gewitterkind is an unknown quantity at this point
he`s still alive.

but theres been another guy , doing **** like this in paris. in case you didnt know : theres a really big highway , going round paris , and he managed to get around paris in ~ 11 minutes , this is way more crazy ... AFAIR he was riding an 1100 suzuki, some years ago he filmed it with a tankcam and it was on tv ... should be available on kazaa , try seachring for "peripherique" or "black prince"

anyway , he got killed some years ago