Las Vagas Extreme team

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 01:22 AM

Elmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Las Vagas Extreme team

I just bought las vagas knights and it is a awesome vid. 10 out of 10 for you guys. One question if anyone knows, did that truckie get all f@#ked up by the riders. I would have killed the **** ''so to speak''.

Once again excellent vid las vagas extreme team.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:30 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person
Re: Las Vagas Extreme team

I hear he got a good beating.

Is that the only vid you've seen ???? If so, there have been ALOT of advances in the stunt business. If you liked LVX, buy servin' it up 2 - it'll blow you away.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Regular StuntLifer

DieTrying is an unknown quantity at this point

las vegas who?
Old 04-07-2004, 04:30 PM
DNFstunt

LOL - thing of the past.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I saw that vid a few years ago.. it was kinda shitty
Old 04-07-2004, 04:44 PM

southcentralrdr is an unknown quantity at this point

LVX one and two are the shizznit. LVX Nights was kinda weak though, I agree with that. But the first two vids are classics for real. D Mann and Pauly handled that sh*t. JoJo can stunt her pretty self on dees anytime you know what im sayin. Those vids are old school thats why they get props from me but cats now are doing mad crazier stuff.
Old 04-07-2004, 06:37 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I saw that vid a few years ago.. it was kinda shitty
i havnt seen it and i dont want to
Old 04-08-2004, 01:13 AM

Kane21 is an unknown quantity at this point

hell i star in vegas knights and think its weak in the stunt department. i think we did a good job overall had a lot of fun making it and definatly put a lot of heart into it... but again most of that stuff was three years ago the stunt world has changed so much its ridiculous we were definatly slacking in the stunt dept. back then but all in all i still think its the best video ive been a part of yet.
kane
Old 04-08-2004, 01:47 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

lvx sucks
Old 04-08-2004, 02:32 PM
DNFstunt

Originally Posted by Kane21
hell i star in vegas knights and think its weak in the stunt department. i think we did a good job overall had a lot of fun making it and definatly put a lot of heart into it... but again most of that stuff was three years ago the stunt world has changed so much its ridiculous we were definatly slacking in the stunt dept. back then but all in all i still think its the best video ive been a part of yet.
kane
I own P.M. cali - nice work!!!
Don't remember seeing you in LV Knights, but I was wasted when I seen it.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:39 PM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough

Nice to see some poitive veiws on LVX, the video was well produced, the trucker part was sick but I've hear from reliable sources that it was rigged. I agree that it is oldschool and the stunting has advanced but they def had what it took back then
Old 04-08-2004, 08:22 PM

Kane21 is an unknown quantity at this point

not to kick a dead horse about a three year old video but i assure you that it was not rigged. i was there. its my voice doin the stupid *** police phone call, the "mom i cant talk right now bit" thats me too. it was not rigged and i scared the **** outta me!
kane
Old 04-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point

lvx is that a new team out ?
Old 04-09-2004, 08:34 AM

that1guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Knights is Bendoe doing long endos, that is about it.
Even when it came out it was behind the times.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:13 AM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the Vid, i think its OK, thats it OK nothing great, ita alot of high speed freeway wheelies and long sitdowns and some racing stuff. HOWEVER i talk to ben on a somewhat regular basis and the guy in the truck got FUGGED UPPP. ben is a cool cat, and i saw kane in teh vid too. it dont come anywhere near some of the new vids, such as black sheep squadron and servin it up 2 etc. i bought it cause i talk to ben every once in a while. and hes been cool to me. the truck is the best part, and second comes the WICKED *** tank slapper the guy pulls out of i thought he was DONE!! and as far as jo jo..... shes realy not all that. GREAT BODY WOW but i think shes got a butterface if ya know what im sayin
Old 04-10-2004, 11:08 AM

that1guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by honda4life
I got the Vid, i think its OK, thats it OK nothing great, ita alot of high speed freeway wheelies and long sitdowns and some racing stuff. HOWEVER i talk to ben on a somewhat regular basis and the guy in the truck got FUGGED UPPP. ben is a cool cat, and i saw kane in teh vid too. it dont come anywhere near some of the new vids, such as black sheep squadron and servin it up 2 etc. i bought it cause i talk to ben every once in a while. and hes been cool to me. the truck is the best part, and second comes the WICKED *** tank slapper the guy pulls out of i thought he was DONE!! and as far as jo jo..... shes realy not all that. GREAT BODY WOW but i think shes got a butterface if ya know what im sayin
Oh yeah, the tank slapper, that was pretty amazing. I don't know her personally, so I won't comment on Jo Jo.

But Kane was talking **** on another site about how someone in is group was pulling longer endos than Thew or the current record holder, but never went further than that.
Old 04-10-2004, 01:18 PM

Caliboyzstunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kane21
kane

daum kane you know i love ya....but i think that the shows and rides and videos we have done that you might like project mayhem cali....but i see your love in your first video...so im not hatting....pm kane wanna know how you doing...
Old 04-10-2004, 01:47 PM

southcentralrdr is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a quick question. Stuntlife is cool for the most part people show mad love to each other. Why dont people give props to the Las Vegas Extreme Team? I met Pauly when he was down here at the Cycle World show in Long Beach Cali and he was cool as hell. Is his style outdated for todays standards or what? I saw LVX 1 back in like 2000 and it was a cool.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:20 PM
cal
I Chose to No Longer Post

cal is a decent person

whatd the dude in the truck start? havent seen it

Quick Reply: Las Vagas Extreme team