big comp. video's

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 11:24 AM

FarleySF is an unknown quantity at this point
Question big comp. video's

Everyone, I would like to find out what everyone likes about the video's like "Judgement Day 2" or "Urban Streetbike Warrior"?

Judgement Day 2???
I know most people like this video because their are so many different teams, and I guess you get to see different styles, but most of the teams were all on closed raods or tracks!!! Is this a video that you pop in right before you go riding and it gets you pumped up to go f$ck some **** up the street???

Urban StreetBike Warrior???
The Stone brothers edit great and they have their own style and that's cool! In that video their are some riders that talk all **** about making this a sport, but right after that he pulls a gun out and shoots it, that's makes him look like a stupid azz? I'm not trying to hate, but every talks all great stuff on these guys that are doing so much for the sport, but They haven't been at some of the competetions and if they are their out their crashing without helmets and most of the time just hosting, with is fine, but, fans come out to watch the best riders out and most of them don't even show and then all I see is that the fan that come to watch is getting smaller and everyone is trying to have their own competition to just make their money!!!

Everyone in these sport need to work together and work on getting this as big as we can!!! We could all be living like the freestyle motorcross guys!!!
Old 09-01-2003, 11:40 AM

Climat is an unknown quantity at this point
Haven't got the chance to see JD2 but USBW is great because of it's versatility IMO. A lot of teams, riders, tricks everything in great combination.
As for the helmets I think that's everybodys own decision. Everybody knows the danger that comes with stunting.
As for me I'm just afraid to ride withouth one.
And as for the competitions - I was skateboarding for about 11years and belive me, I HATED competitions. I rode just for fun. Maybe that's the problem.

Dunno...
Old 09-01-2003, 02:59 PM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point
you got some ggod points my man , but my two cents goes like this, im an amature stunter, just starting out, i go to a comp and the last thing i wanna do is compete against the likes of kyle or chauncey, ii dont agree with you on the fact that kyle is out for himself though ive met him at a few events and he is all about makin this sport as big as it can get, as far as the gun shooting incident, i have read alot about that and i think the reason it was in the video , was drew stone was trying to show you what life is like with these crews, real life not the edited speedvision version, if you saw twelve oclock and watch the go hard boys runnin from the cops on tape, whats so different about being into guns and shooting them, i mean its not like he robbed a liquor store, and smoked crack. lighten up a little, and my advice is talk to kyle at a show some time you will be amazed at how cool he realy is.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:54 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: big comp. video's

Originally posted by FarleySF
Everyone, I would like to find out what everyone likes about the video's like "Judgement Day 2" or "Urban Streetbike Warrior"?

Judgement Day 2???
I know most people like this video because their are so many different teams, and I guess you get to see different styles, but most of the teams were all on closed raods or tracks!!! Is this a video that you pop in right before you go riding and it gets you pumped up to go f$ck some **** up the street???

Urban StreetBike Warrior???
The Stone brothers edit great and they have their own style and that's cool! In that video their are some riders that talk all **** about making this a sport, but right after that he pulls a gun out and shoots it, that's makes him look like a stupid azz? I'm not trying to hate, but every talks all great stuff on these guys that are doing so much for the sport, but They haven't been at some of the competetions and if they are their out their crashing without helmets and most of the time just hosting, with is fine, but, fans come out to watch the best riders out and most of them don't even show and then all I see is that the fan that come to watch is getting smaller and everyone is trying to have their own competition to just make their money!!!

Everyone in these sport need to work together and work on getting this as big as we can!!! We could all be living like the freestyle motorcross guys!!!
how ya feeling????
Old 09-01-2003, 07:55 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
ps i luved usbw, it showes a variety of diff riders, and fresh trix, hated jd2... was outdated when it came out, but still ok to profile diff. teams
Old 09-01-2003, 09:16 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Originally posted by 9hunit
you got some ggod points my man , but my two cents goes like this, im an amature stunter, just starting out, i go to a comp and the last thing i wanna do is compete against the likes of kyle or chauncey, ii dont agree with you on the fact that kyle is out for himself though ive met him at a few events and he is all about makin this sport as big as it can get, as far as the gun shooting incident, i have read alot about that and i think the reason it was in the video , was drew stone was trying to show you what life is like with these crews, real life not the edited speedvision version, if you saw twelve oclock and watch the go hard boys runnin from the cops on tape, whats so different about being into guns and shooting them, i mean its not like he robbed a liquor store, and smoked crack. lighten up a little, and my advice is talk to kyle at a show some time you will be amazed at how cool he realy is.
the stone brother films are entertaining and very well done but to confuse them with actual fact would be plain ignorance.No dought that Drews' next film will be a success but remember every profiled team is going to have a little twist be it real or exagerated .
Old 09-02-2003, 06:05 PM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skillz
the stone brother films are entertaining and very well done but to confuse them with actual fact would be plain ignorance.No dought that Drews' next film will be a success but remember every profiled team is going to have a little twist be it real or exagerated .
EXATCLY MY POINT DONT JUDGE THE GUYS THEY ARE JUST BEING THEMSELVES
Old 09-02-2003, 10:43 PM

wheremiat is an unknown quantity at this point
funny this thread came up.....i watched USBW for the first time lastnight.....and i have to say i was not impressed......maybe the hype proceeded it too much i dont know....but i was really expecting alot better......i seriously struggled to keep my eyes open. But nothing against Drew.....i think he had a great idea and this vid did wonders for the sport.....but this didnt pump me up at all.....Drew obviously knows what he is doing... so i am lookin foward to his next project.. (dont hate me for my opinion)